Round two!

Round two!
let's get drunk~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UTeqH3QJ46s
youtube.com/watch?v=6C9kDO91iyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's the hospital job? Seen any weird or spoopy shit?

>exif
JFIF
JFIF Version 1.01
Resolution 96 pixels/inch

File — basic information derived from the file.
File Type JPEG
File Type Extension jpg
MIME Type image/jpeg
Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample 8
Color Components 3
File Size 39 kB
Image Size 640 × 480
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)

Composite
This block of data is computed based upon other items. Some of it may be wildly incorrect, especially if the image has been resized.
Megapixels 0.307

did you backtrace his ip too?

Have a favorite dog? How do ya feel about pugs m8

nothin', man! I had that really sad day when I attended the old lady, but I've been into all the dark and scary places of the facilities, no dice! so disappointing.

Shoggys here, but i have important shit to do in the morning, so its only a quick pit stop.
>drinking Coka-Cola Life
>tastes like death

I missed that story.

Don't you have an annoying short lady coworker/boss person?

I've been good, man. Just finished working 7 days straight. All of them 12 hour shifts. I got offered that in return for having weekends off again so I jumped all over it.
I tried adding you via Skype from the info from the last thread I was in but couldn't find you. :(
~Vodka

Pugs are pretty cute, them little faces just light up when they smile. Spaniels are pretty nice, but I've had a lot of stalwart, friendly golden retrievers in my travels, they're good dogs.
OH SHIT, SHOGGY! Glad to tap ya on the head! now get to bed and throw out those pretenders in the morning!

Got my hard lemonade, ready for mellow night.

see

two!

Gday, first time posting in one of your threads...
Cheers

i opened up my cell phone and realized that i have no one to text. ive been living this life of thinking people are disposable and using them like paper plates. when things come easy its not hard. i guess now that im older i dont like using people like when i was a kid.

i realized i did this to myself and maybe now its time to give back and change and change for the better. thanks Nickel for always being a hero

thread's dead

fuck off

no

i couldn't find his ip. honestly idk how to

no one invited you, faggot

yes, the daytime scheduling supervisor, she's a trollish little piece of fuck that goes out of her way to ride my ass, I do not know what I did
A hard worker always deserves a drink, well done! I'll post up in a bit so's you can add me, unless you were headed to bed?

just leave now and spare us both the trouble

Can anyone on Sup Forums wash their nails properly?

>
>Yeah, I get a lot of stuff like that or even worse... we've been together since high school tho, gotta stick with her thru the bad shit. Docs say she's young and may be healing for a few more years, hopefully shit comes all the way back or close to it. Like I said tho, she's the most positive and happy person around, so even though it's tough it's rewarding at the same time. Idk, life could be better but at least I didn't get shot in the head on the streets of Chicago or die in Iraq like some of my fallen friends... life is a crazy ride, i wish I could explain to younger people how unpredictable everything really is. You just gotta strap in, plan for the best, expect the worst, and try as hard as you can. Shit it felt good to talk about this stuff for real for a minute, thanks dude, and best of luck to you.
For that last user that I was talking to about houses and life and my gf from the last thread lol

>using exif
JFIF
JFIF Version 1.01
Resolution 72 pixels/inch

File — basic information derived from the file.
File Type JPEG
File Type Extension jpg
MIME Type image/jpeg
Encoding Process Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample 8
Color Components 3
File Size 68 kB
Image Size 640 × 480
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling YCbCr4:4:4 (1 1)

Composite
This block of data is computed based upon other items. Some of it may be wildly incorrect, especially if the image has been resized.
Megapixels 0.307
>still don't know how to find ip

>manlet

drinking and Sup Forums is all you ever do?

Seek out what you want, that'll help.

Itd be quite the life wouldn't it

I just got home from work. Shit troll is shit troll

yeah, I'm a homeless couch surfer

sup man, saw this thread and was like damn i need to get in on this. took 4 shots of vodka, waiting for its soothing effects

sucking cock isn't work

I really wish there was a better way to do this, feels like I'm letting you guys down.

is there any way to report this motherfucker

Chile still here. Johnny Walker its my New name.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTeqH3QJ46s

not for him
he loves it

you let people down every day you don't kill yourself

I wish, but he keeps making these threads

Who said you can't love your job

is this guy gonna turn into a meme

kek

top fucking kek

touche

Notch?

nice

I have been drinking too, I have to admit my first thoughts are to say something insulting and funny. But I am drinking gibsons whiskey 12yr, chillaxed

I'm sorry guys, thread's poisoned.
wish this could've gone better

kill yourself, faggot

Thread you later man, this shits cancer, stay cool

just kidding, I LOVE COCK

Why are you saluting you fat cringey cunt

outtta beer, final post

youtube.com/watch?v=6C9kDO91iyY

Press F to say goodnight faggot

what the fuck is wrong with you?

you're cool Nickel

this piece of shit obviously needs friends and thinks this is funny. prob some faggot mod. is there any way to report him?

:)

Two fingers isn't a military salute cunt.

gonna miss ya man. i started hitting the liquor when i saw this thread lookin to chill. shame some peeps got to hate

Yea slit your wrists

kek

Second this

Yeah. Until next time, chillest thread I've been in in ages.

Fuckoff 14 year old edge lords!!!!! RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

finish the whole bottle, faggot

I guess I'll finish this drink alone.
Good day, gentlemen.