I'm confused and scared about my sexuality

I'm confused and scared about my sexuality.

You can have a happy, lovely life as a homosexual. You'll be fine.

Fuck one of each and figure it out faggot.

why?
none of this matters.
do whatever the fuck you want faggot i couldn't give less of a fuck

Traps are gay don't listen to those closeted fuckwits

I know, but it's with a friend I've had for the longest part of my life. Deep down I get emotionally attached and I just don't want to fuck things up.

It's what got me into it in the first place...

If you tell a person how you feel, they never react negatively. Flattered, if anything.

See the thing is I'm the emotion lord and he's the smarty pants. I know he has feelings deep down and I don't want to be the one to break them if I opt out. I have plenty of confidence in the pleasure department, but that's about it. Thanks for talking about it with me. Funny thing is I drove all the way towards his house and I'm like 8-9 blocks away. I hate myself.

What the fuck are you doing on here? Go knock on his door and tell him how you feel. You're life literally can not get worse if you do this. Is there any doubt whatsoever that you won't want it to continue once it starts?

He's probably asleep by now, but he asked me to "fill the hole" which has been neglected for quite some time. Half of me wants to for his satisfaction, but the other half of me is disgusted with myself. I'm obese with no self-esteem. I just feel that if I was in better shape with body and mind I could address this situation more thoroughly.

Whoa ok lets slow down here...

Im sorry to ruin this threads whole love & harmony.vibe, but NO ONE wants to find out their fat friend is crushing on them

Ive been there, its awkward.

We're all works in progress. Tell him that he can be with you on your journey to build a better self. Why wait because you're not there yet? So he can find someone else in the meantime and you can regret it the rest of your life?

Gee it's a good thing you came to Sup Forums user

You know, it might be the fact that he stole my virginity many years ago. The whole trap thing got my penis in a twist. Either way, do explain.

I don't know if I'm ready for that kind of leap yet. Plus he just got out of the longest relationship he's ever been with. (I thought this bitch was a cunt. Plus she had depression like crazy) I don't want to build a puzzle and just leave it if I get scared. Also my parents are dead against gays. More so my father.

Well the thing is he faps to 4chin and regularly visits Reddit, so I can't exactly pick and choose where I talk about this sort of thing. At least I know there are one or two people who are chill enough to talk with me about it. That's all I need atm.

what is partialasian doing these days

Well, I'm going to drive home now. I'd like to talk more about this, especially since I'm going to visit him tomorrow to chill for the day.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being hetero on this board. You might feel alone, but it's okay.

Not sure if trolling or not...

OP here. Thanks, I needed that.

Just be like me...Rory Bremner!

I don't know who that is, nor do I care?

I'm back home now if anyone wants to know more, let me know. If not I'm going to let this thread die and to bed I'll go.