How would you make use of her?

How would you make use of her?

would choke her with one hand, pressed against a wall, and smack her tits roughly with the other one ; then I would facefuck her, pushing her head and pulling her nipples

Kitchen

I would remove the skin and make a coat.
Use the fat as lamp oil.
Freeze some of the meat.
Eyeball soup of course.

Make her suck my dick while I tittyfuck her and then press her body against the glass and keep fucking her until she wants to make me cum on her face, I'll make her swallow every last drop

I would waifu that goddess and every day make love to in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

/thread

I would drive her to edge of sanity, with pleasure.

I would eat her pussy a minimum of 3-5 times per DAY, and give her extended G-spot orgasms. I would massage her and brush her hair and play with her feet and praise her and compliment her and hug her and rub her beautiful skin....And she would, like most women, become totally fucking adoring and worshipful, and would reciprocate in ways you little boys can barely even imagine...She would willingly and without reserve make herself mine in a sense none of you have even ever felt from a woman...I know, because I already do this and it works and it is the REAL way to treat a woman...

I would put her ankles behind her ears and destroy her pussy while I squeeze her tits.

I would make her get a fucking job, so I can sit here on Sup Forums and not have to do shit.

You already sit here on /b you dumb fucking faggot...

I'd make her piss into the pan behind her then we would drink it and wash each other with the rest.

Does she know how to fix dishwashers?
If so I have a broken one she can take care of. I don't have any money to pay her but I'd really appreciate it.

Sure is cuck in here.

Make her post moar!

More.

got any more?

any full frontal?

What's the first name, OP? Looks like someone I know.