Evalion thread?

Evalion thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/mN9YqMG.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...go on

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

wtf she has done feet stuff??? Is there more?

shes just a whore who says what mad Sup Forumsois wanna hear. that she shows her feet in a vid is the absolute proof for that

Nudes when????
We know she has done skype calls with little to no clothes on. Someone has to have those vids

Not her

what happened to her? i know her youtube channel has been deleted but where can i be kept updated on her?

hahaha, I've been watching her youtube vids for the last hour or so in bed. not gonna lie, I think I'm in love

DELETE THIS

Same

No you

hahaha, still in love. love self-hating, crazy but genuinely intelligent bitches.

story?

she cam whores now

she seems like she'd be cool as fuck to hang out and get high with. quite possibly the only female I'd rather have a conversation with than fuck and run. I'd fuck her though, she's cute.

really????

would be quite mad if she does considering she goes on about the rise of hedonism in society and how it's contributing to the fall of the west etc.

I love evalion. she is my bae. Mooar pls

Haha, I tricked you

Where? Name? Page?

Totaly agree. She looks like you could have actual interesting conversations with her

That kind of self harm is common among some autistic individuals who were abused as children.

yeah. so hard to find a female that doesn't buy into feminist / liberal bullshit nowadays too.

I myself thought the self-harm vid above seemed somewhat akin to a typical asperger's meltdown

aspies are typically socially careless / unaware as well, and much more brutal / savage seeming because they don't take as much care with their words which could explain her style of videos somewhat

I want more

need more, who is this freak? need story

just found this

Bro, i live in Spain, the fucking feminist movement is next to nothing here. Girls are so nice and kind and willing to give chances. I'm a semi fat fuck and i've been with like 8 or 9 girls in the last few years. Its not a massive ammount, but for someone my size its quite the acomplishment.
They talk to you, the treat you like a human and they love to have fun and sex. I've been in england for the last year (uni) and in a hole year. A total of about 20 women have difnified themselvs to speak with me. Including cashiers. Sorry for bad english. Span fag here

Unconfirmed. Thought to be fake

ITT: fakenoodz and pics of similar looking girls

i.imgur.com/mN9YqMG.jpg

Hahahaha mate Feminism has completely fucked the females of Britain. They all think they're special little princesses now, but at the same time they have such a prolific hatred for themselves. Hence why they're so up their own asses and hostile all the time.

Fuck british bitches. I've found a great group of guys to hang out with. (No homo)

You don't know shit fagot

I just hermitise nowadays. I find the best thing one can do is immerse himself in his hobbies.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Any hobbies to recomend? I'm just playing vidya most of time. Was thinking of getting into building models

self-development stuff mostly. learning new stuff, working out, doing research. I love researching the occult, specifically stuff about Aleister Crowley, and I also game a lot too.

sorry, responded as if you were asking me what my hobbies are lol. multitasking atm + I'm tired.

She mispronounces a lot of words she should know so I always figured someone was ghostwriting her content. Marine corps, scimitar, mughal empire, etc.

I always thought her content was intersting and more importantly ACCURATE, but I suspected all along she wasn't writing it.

Just watch anything where she goes in depth on the history of Europe or Arabs and count the mispronounciations, I guarantee there will be well over 20. An indication she's reading words that she's never actually heard.

I noticed her mispronunciations as well.