Shitty albums by god tier bands

Shitty albums by god tier bands.

Go....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lU-UI3_6HcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too lazy to upload a pic, but Deceiver of the gods was bad compared to the others

invisible kid and the unnamed feeling weren't that bad. Lars ruins everything he touches tho.

Ironicaly st anger is not shitty album. It's just recorded as all late metallica albums with a fucking rotten potato.
grab this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=lU-UI3_6HcM
convert and blaspheme no more.

What a fucking improvement.

well once you can actually hear all the notes st anger is quite good album

The remaster of Justice is incredible! Jason is a fucking beast and his playing shines on that album. You just have to listen to the remixed version with the audible bass tracks

Fucking assholes!

Gotta disagree here. St Anger was an abomination. The lyrics were lazy and had no rhythm or melody to them, Hetfield's idea of raw emotional vocals was good in theory but that's where the goodness ended. Ignore the sound of the drums and tone of the rhythm guitar. The rhythm he was playing would have sounded pretty good but with no low end and no punch, and not paired with those drunken karaoke vocals. Kirk said in that documentary they did on this album that a Metallica album without solos and drowned out lead guitar was a fad, and weak in general but was ignored by James and Lars' period pain therapy outbursts. It sounds like 4 guys in a studio completely out of tune with each other, going their own way, which is what it was. Mind you it had some killer riffs buried in there. Compared to their earlier shit it was terrible. Fair enough take your band in whatever direction you like, its your music, but after albums like Ride the Lightning, Masters and Kill 'Em All, its like a jam session that shouldn't have even gone to the studio in the first place.

would you like the frequency or period of your rapid oscillation or beat?

St.anger is better than anything from Metallica except Master Of Puppets

You are retarded. That is all.

I fuckin love magma

yes

This was an article

are you retarded? that's the best nirvana album

What a bunch of cucks to kill his bass in the mix. Newstead master race of bass players and you can't hear him

>14yo detected

I agree! I get that they were still getting over cliff but that album sounds so fucking much better with the bass track cranked up!

What about cherry orchids?

They really only had one good album

I understand the tragidy and all but I was a big fan of flotsam and jetsam and so excited to hear him justice. Unfortunately had to wait for the black album to hear some

I really like this album. Claypool hated it because the band was about to break up. The Brown Album and Tales are shit though. Brown is garbage and Tales is just boring.

>LOLO I'M A FUCKING TASTELESS FAGGOT WHO THINKS MOTHERFUCKING FUCKING TALES IS BORING DESPITE BEING WILDLY ACCEPTED AS THE BEST PRIMUS ALBUM AND MOST INNOVATIVE HOLY WOWSERS I SUCK PENIS ×D×D×DTROOOOL

Personally my least favorite

whats wrong with magma?

You gotta be fuckin kidding me you pussy

Disturbed is trash in general.

Incorrect. It's pretty easy on the ears, if not exactly exciting.

Correct answer. What the fuck were they thinking?

No!

Also, Demonica by Behemoth. Dunno what the fuck happened then, but it fucking sucks.

What kind of person makes this statement

Like a sharp turn into a wall

Slayer hasent done anything good in a loooong time

looks like an RPG skill icon

I think that suck it and see was worse.

>music thread on Sup Forums
>its all shitty metal and dadrock
never change

Fuck off oldfag

And what do you listen to buddy? Coon toons?

That's the most intellectual shit there is right now

I hope you arent implying anything they have done within the past 10-15 years is good

This one, by A Million Dead Birds Laughing. Their other albums are excellent. This one didn't have the original singer, and they fucking botched it.

Aren't all their albums just minor variations on the same thing though? Or have they stopped that?

Its not that bad i guess but not great

Slayer is a magnificently talented band. All of their newest stuff is to be appreciated, as they are virtuoso level artists. Even during their nu metal phase, and to say otherwise would mean you don't understand

>watered down metal bands
>intellectual
phew

How the fuck is gojira watered down

>dadrock
You should feel dirty and ashamed for using that term man. I'm assuming you're referring to the Iron Maiden, Pink Floyd, and Sabbath albums that were posted. I could give you a lecture about how those bands didn't have any computer production, no internet/YouTube exposure, they were just talented people playing their instruments well. Fuck it though.

Is this the life you choose?

Sorry dad

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence

Hey dad stop browsing Sup Forums at work

I hated that album so much. Absolute horseshit.

Never cared much for this one.

What. This and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath are my two favorites. I was kind of hoping with 13 they'd continue down this avenue they evolved into, although deep down I knew from the go that they'd go the predictable "let's pretty much just rerecord the first two albums except not as good" route.

I can't listen to anything past the 4rth

To each his own, you poor unfortunate bastard.

sorry dad

Magma is great wtf

Loved the first two but what the fuck is this

WTF In Utero was great

Agreed . That shit is trash

they are most definitely not virtuoso level artist and this is coming from a huge fan of slayer. Repentless is okay, not too terrible. World Painted Blood had a few good songs rest was pretty bad. Christ Illusion was good. Other than that slayer has been pretty mediocre for the past 15 years.

Seconded. They better release some fucking death metal next album to make up for that fairy ass rock opera starring James Labrie and his multiple personality disorder.

If they would have used more than 1 vocalist this album might have had a chance

+1
hearts/wires and phantom bride are the only decent songs

>slayer
>virtuoso
I'm a big slayer fan and guitarist but slauer is not even close to being virtuoso. Atmospheric and themed is a better start.

A non musician does. Ride the lightning all the way

Agreed. Shitty repetitive vocals and guitar riffs. Only thing good is the recording. Props to the mixers and engineers

Christ illusion was fantastic. They're actually regarded as some of the world's best musicians, but surely you must know something better

How can you not like the vocals that's the best part!

spot on

It's ok the first song, then it's all the same after that. Repetitive. I need more dynamics and range when I listen to music.

Disturbed kick ass. Their music is somewhat limited due to their fan base from the nu-metal scene when they became popular, so they try and re-create that sound with every record.

But you can be sure they are fuckin' LEGIT, last time I saw them live they covered Pantera's "Walk" and Dan nailed every note of the solo!

Also the album referenced was not mixed well, but the songs were great!

gtf back to r/music you pleb

bruh

That dudes groin man, look at it

Disturbed are a vocally driven band. I know he sounded like like a loser, but he's got a point