Every single day I see one of these "pics you shouldn't share" threads but what's the point...

Every single day I see one of these "pics you shouldn't share" threads but what's the point? Why is it that you shouldn't share the pics you share? I highly doubt any of you fags actually know the girls in the pics you share. Prove me wrong faggots.
>Protip: You can't.
Pic unrelated.

excited for the new star wars?

sure thing
just ignore the only conversation youll get in your shit thread

>Being chocked that Sup Forums is just reposting haven

Last time OC have been posted here, it was the Fappening.

When the fuck did it become acceptable to just take some user's word for it when he posts a nude girl and says oh this is my GF or my wife? There is a fucking reason we ask "femanons" for timestamps.

when I post, it's OC of my gf.

Prove it faggot

I've already done it before, posted a pic of her stockings (used on the pics) and stuff with the thread on the background.

Or someone else did what you just described and saved the "proof pics" and reposted them as his own proof.

*YOU saved the "proof pics" and reposted as your own

Look, I'm not going to take a pic again of a thread with the stockings on the screen just so I can prove a point, you don't deserve that work. Just because you don't believe that some of us actually have hot gf's, it doesn't mean that it is true.

>pic related

what is the original pic with this stocking????? im whising see it!!!

here.

i belive u...but..u have any new unseen photo?? this body do me crazy

i have around 300 pics? I guess.. Some vids, nothing hardcore, just her dancing around naked..
The hardcore vids that I have are from an hidden cam (not really a cam, it was an ipod touch)

I usually have a rule, whenever I see her getting reposted I add more to the bunch.

kek

are u interest in exchange photos of her and my gf by mail?

OP so salty he can't get a gf lmao. Has to make a thread to show how salty he is.

I posted this In the "pics you shouldn't share thread"

Now here is this. A photo taken in the same session.

Now give me a sec

she has a lot of pics around man, just search, someone must have part of the set

one photo with more quality?

op has a point but not every user is gonna go through the trouble of making a timestamp or otherwise go out of this was to post proof because at the end of the day who really gives a shit we just want to see and share nudes. that being said, i have seen my chick reposted on b a whole bunch of times even with some anons claiming she's their gf and shit. i called them out and posted proof just because i felt like it but most of the time i dont give a shit.

Wtf. Her tits are micro and saggy? Never knew small tits can sag that much.

OP confirmed salty virgin.

A large % of the time people say it is their gf it is.

Fuck that is a good pussy. More pls user

I agree with OP. Im not to stressed about the timestamp and stuff, but i would like these kinda threads to be more original. I hate opening a donnot share thread, and 90% of the pics are reposts of images that have been on Sup Forums for years.

For me, the thread means, pics YOU have taken or pics of people YOU know.

Technically, I also feel pics in said thread can only be posted once, then they dont meet the criteria of pics u are not allowed to share, becuase it has been shared

It's to trick bumbling American-style idiots into posting the pictures they have of their girlfriends. Normal people don't post pictures because of respect and having no incentive to do so. Sup Forums is like a school geek clique, weird and fun to mess around with, but not a group to share your girlfriend with.

Why are u here then? I hate the hypocrisy. Come to Sup Forums .. rant on how fucked up Sup Forums is.

> weird and fun to mess around with

Post proof faggot

That hair and add look like someone I might know. Would you be willing to show face?

Or even, does hee name start with a G? Nickname start with an A?

>inb4: "she goes to my school"

post timestamp op to prove youre not a faggot

Nop, sry m8. Have one more.

If anyone has pics of her set, post them and I'll either post an unseen one or I'll uncrop the picture you posted.

U do realise that thats sadder than the rest of us thats here for pics of girls, right?

Most of us have lives, we come here to get off and back to life.

You on the other come here to.spend hours trolling?

Shame.man. u need some.friends

Tell her to squat once in a while

Pffft. Nothing wrong withthat ass

a girl with this ass needs squats?

My slut has been reposted like a thousand times including a few times today already so what? Get over it OP pics get reposted all the time.

Damn, oh well. I've been lurking, hoping her BF might be a Sup Forumsro and leak them. To bad for me she lIves in another state now.

So flat though.

geez

THIS is copy pasta

dont care, i want moar

Even your dad could have an ass if he was bending like that fam.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice af ass user. I would tap that shit.

But..... asses that squat>than skinny girl asses>no ass>dirt and worms>fat people.

sort of defeats the theme of this thread

those quads

post new pics?

Motherfucker you can't see the quads? Literally 1% of her legs are in the image. And that 1% is the hamstring?

Are you high fam? Do you need help?

LOL dude the numbers of his post

kek. Okay my bad, I'm a dick.

We were talking about squats, so I thought...

should I kms?

I know this girl. Found the video online

nasty ass hair

Fucking idiot

Moar?

What? Fuck your stupid...lurk moar faggot

Fuck y'all