There is nothing good on Netflix. Why haven't you done pic related yet?

There is nothing good on Netflix. Why haven't you done pic related yet?

Also, do the same with Hulu, Amazon Video, and the upcoming Apple TV Netflix-clone.

The more you support streaming services, the shittier your media will get.

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/disney-netflix-deal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exactly. plus is not like you cant torrent this stuff or find some pirate streaming websites.

People on Sup Forums complain about how shitty Netflix is but they still pay for it. I don't get it.

Apple is doing their Netflix-clone service and I bet retards on Sup Forums will watch that shitty service too.

I could take that 12 bucks a month and give it to charity too. Maybe something that buys computers for poorfags. I'm not going to though. Kek.

I've gotten eleven warnings from Time Warner Cable for downloading torrents.

>People on Sup Forums complain about how shitty Netflix is but they still pay for it
paying for netflix seems like a reddit thing. there's are redditors here you know

Who are you shilling for?

Why would I? The cost is negligible and I watch it more than cable.

Sounds like you're retarded.

How so?

Wish this thread was bumping cause its true. Been paying for Netflix since 2013, started the app about 2000 times and maybe MAYBE watched 10 things tops during my subscription. I was hoping there would be some stuff Ive never seen but so far I would torrent films that would later appear in the catalog a month or two later.
>Cancelled last month finally
>Family got buttmad cause they dont have cable
>They pay for their own sunscription now
>Now startIng to complain how shitty it is

Ive gotten 3 warnings and my internet temporarily disabled, netflix is still not worth it unless youre cool with settling for 2 star movies you wish you never watched.

I am saying don't buy anything.

Oh hai Comcast. Glad to see you show some concern... lolno, you just want us to keep your shitty cable service.

Kill yourself.

>pay for it
You are one silly goy.

Because most of us never get a single warning for downloading because pirating is so goddamn easy to do without getting caught.

Nobody is telling you to pay for cable. Don't pay for anything. The internet is all you need to entertain yourself.

Nah it's the future. Cut the cable. That's the real rip-off. I expect a market correction some day for cable. I blame both the providers and TV stations for charging too much for content. I read somewhere ESPN, if you had it alone, would run about 300 a month. Which is why nothing can be al carte with cable.

Apple will beat Netflix when their streaming service comes out.

Sup Forums will be begging their parents to subscribe.

I cancelled netflix for amazon.
Theres actually decent shit on there.

There's nothing good on any streaming service.

Anybody have a Apple TV 4?

>nice interface
>apple store apps
>built in web browser
>kodi
>plex

looks pretty good desu

Do you use VPN?

No. Why would I pay to pirate?

Then what do you use?

I have been torrenting for about 10 years. 2 different ISPs, shit-tons of movies, shows and even software. Never received a warning.

What am I doing right?

I use private torrent trackers, private MEGA link sites, and free usenet service.

I download everything without a single worry or dime spent.

>What am I doing right?

The better your taste in movies and TV, the less chance you will get a warning.

Only pleb content like Game of Thrones and blockbuster capeshit is monitored.

I download it all, obscure shit to brand-new mainstream shit. But generally yes, I don't download too much pleb shit.

I see, I have no idea how to access private torrent trackers and shit like that so I have just been going to kick ass torrents and downloading from there.

I haven't rented a movie since blockbuster went out of business.

It's the plebs who get caught the most because they download woman-tier, homosexual-grade pleb shit like Game of Thrones.

Such plebs also tend to be of low intelligence, which is the reason they watch those shitty shows and don't know how to avoid getting caught.

Then you need to stop doing that and learn how to access them using this thread on Sup Forums

If you are lazy and stupid, do not bother trying to do this. If you have a brain and have motivation, you can do it easily.

Netflix will get you laid

I download GoT and TWD and all manner of new shit. I don't try to hide my IP address in any manner. Never received a warning. Still don't know what I am doing right.

>tfw the Netflix show you want isn't uploaded by a scene group

I'd rip and upload it myself if I had a capture card

There is a lot of good shit on netflix. Do you not even look at what they have, or do you just go to their site and look at the front page?

>nothing good

Jauja
Uncle Boonmee
White God
Tabu
La Sapienza
Ilo Ilo
Stray Dogs
Two Days, One Night
About Elly
Punch Drunk Love
Hard to Be A God
Upstream Color
Ida
Like Someone in Love
The Piano Teacher
Mauvais Sang
Boy Meets Girl
Holy Motors
I Used to Be Darker
Winter Sleep
Funny Games
The Duke of Burgundy
A Girl Walks Home Alone at night
Gomorrah
All About Eve
Venus in Fur
Kagemusha
Lawrence of Arabia
Nostalghia
Young Girls of Rochefort
Sunset Boulevard
Force Majeure
3 Women
Russian Ark
Baran
Samsara
Naqoyqatsi
A Summer's Tale
Out 1
The Assassin
Horse Money
The Forbidden Room
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
Taxi
Victoria

Get some taste OP :-)

Are you kidding me? It's like 95% 4/10 movies or worse. Only "good" movies are usually only up for a short while and then taken down.

Netflix is a piece of shit.

>Netflix has Out 1
I've been trying to find a decent torrent of that for a good while but nothing has come up.

Guess your ISP doesn't answer to copyright companies.

No, there isn't anything good.

Which show?

>The more you support streaming services, the shittier your media will get.
this makes no sense
we wouldnt have gotten stuff like daredevil or house of cards without it you fucking retard.. it would just be procedural cop shows like csi and ncis on network tv

let idiots and normies pay for it while we can stream/torrent them

>Which show?

30 Degrees in February

because im on season 6 of psych and have 2 more to go after

Netflix just made a $100-million deal with DISNEY. All capeshit and starkino is going to be on Netflix by September.
>hulubabbies btfo
>hbobies btfo
>amazoncucks btfo

Literally fuck you you reditmemespotuing autist.

NETFLIX
R gfodoFIX!

I havent seen any hbo shit in a long time. Amazon is the onky one with it. Currently watching the sopranos.

What the fuck is up with your formatting?

>Are you kidding me?
In between Sanders rallies user complains about Netflix on the internet.

>No, there isn't anything good.
Hey embryo why don't you check out sorry if none of them look familiar to you, I made the list for non-Sup Forumsedditors.

>>Netflix has Out 1
>I've been trying to find a decent torrent of that for a good while

>trying

Try not being a total pleb.

Here's why you should support Netflix.

Because they're creating content tailored to it's user base. Once upon a time, a business called Hollywood did that, but the only way they could tell if their product was good or not, was how well it did at the box office. That was an extremely inefficient business model because you have to put millions of dollars into a movie budget, promote the film, and then hope it doesn't flop.

With programs like Netflix, they use algorithms to see which actors people like, and which genres people are drawn to. They can then recruit people like Kevin Spacey to play in a political drama because they know that's what people are into, and boom: you have a recipe for an instant hit.

>and my internet temporarily disabled
I hope you got them to reimburse you for lack of service.

I just watched Cleopatra on Netflix. Been watching Bates Motel and House of Cards (netflix original) recently.

But no, netflix has LITERALLY NOTHING good to choose from, right?

>30 Degrees in February

That was easy.

Who /popcorntime/ here

I don't want shit catered to the lowest common denominator, I want original creative ideas. I want people to take risks and the payoff from that.

You don't need to use netflix to watch those movies, retard.

How often do you masturbate to the thought of a tech singularity?

>season 2 webrip

From where does the torrent's NFO claim the rip is from?

Awww user is trying to think for the first time. A CUTE!

It's an internal rip done by a user. Hasn't left the site.

Yeah but is it Netflix or another site?

>>Cancel Netflix

Dude, having people cancel their Netflix won't improve your streaming speeds.

Not clear where it's from but it's a well-done rip.

Ah okay. I have webrips of my own in great quality but they're from a Swedish channel (SVT) and they hardcoded their subtitles for non-swedish dialogue into the video. Netflix has clean copies but they're not as easy to rip.

Kagemusha is one strange film they have you would enjoy.

But alas all of that sort are usually on YouTube anyways.

Can't believe everyone missed this. slashfilm.com/disney-netflix-deal/

Most of Sup Forums has no qualms with pirating so it's not very relevant.

>Netflix has clean copies but they're not as easy to rip.

Netfix is easy to rip if you have the right equipment.

Well, yeah It's really just the one show I want so buying a capture card isn't exactly worth it. Especially when I already have the show and it's simply a matter of putting up with swedish subtitles.

Thanks for the reminder friend, just cancelled

>live in Australia and have Netflix
>watch a movie
>"because you watched Godzilla"
>Suggests I watch Falling Skies or the 100
>mfw

The content on Australian Netflix is so small it makes the loosest connections between "similar" movies.

>There is nothing good on Netflix
Bloodline
now stop being a faggot

Bloodline isnt even a good show. It's the most drawn out, pretentious shit ever made.

I probably watch more Netflix original shows these days than anything that comes out on tv proper. I don't get what anyone would have against netflix.

Netflix have such shitty category filtering it's ridiculous. I could spot The Mask being listed in almost all the categories.

I haven't cancelled it because I've been using someone elses account for like 5 years. I would pay 10 bucks a month for US netflix, but I simply never had to. It has the advantage of being readily available on every single device ever whereas pirate stream/host sites don't.

Just watch US Netflix... plenty of free vpns and dns codes out there.

>I haven't cancelled it because I've been using someone elses account for like 5 years

It's time to get off your mom's tit

>he doesn't have a single normie friend

I know at least 5 people who freely share their accounts without a care like dumbasses.

>Cable company shill.

Because it has enough content for me to justify the 10yuro a month cost and it entertains me daily

but its way easier to use netflix to watch those movies

its easy to fly to the moon with the right equipment too

Not really. It's easier to just download them.

You probably pay for cable

Not really. It's easier to just watch them on Netflix.

Netflix has no kino.

me

>unless youre cool with settling for 2 star movies you wish you never watched.

Haah, fuck, that was my experience with The Eagle.

I find that when I search for a film or show on Netflix, lately it will only be DVD available or not available for streaming, and no one has time for that, so fuck it might as well torrent.

Netflix really is going down the shitter. Maybe they should have payed license for less B-movies and second rate shit and instead got more quality films. Quality over quantity.

>tfw you're not poor and have netflix

>paying a tiny fee makes you "not poor"

kek

>Bloodline isnt even a good show. It's the most drawn out, pretentious shit ever made.

This this this.

>falling for the sex meme

>Why haven't you done pic related yet?

Because I choose not to

Tell me more please, I'm interested. (canadian)

I share my account without a care. Netflix gives you a bunch of free extra devices for simultaneous streaming. Why not share them out?

What is a proxy

sucks to be a americuck, in my country it s required you torrent

I torrent everything.