Be 21yo virgin

>be 21yo virgin
>find a gf
>go to her home after a month of relationship
>sleep together (just sleep)
>second morning, cuddle
>we wrap our legs around each other very tight, my tigh is pushing tough up to her pussy
>hug her hard
>start kissing even tho we both said that's meh, because of the bad smell
>shit's good, start making out
>grope her butt
>goes for a long time
>have a hard dick
>suddenly feel I'm going to cum
>pull out my leg out of between hers so she doesn't feel it
>cum into my pants
>kiss a bit and then pull away
>she asks if anything's wrong
>say it's ok and just try to hide my shame

She prolly won't find it out, but damn do I feel shameful I came from cuddling. What the fuck am I going to do during sex??

cut dick off

Gotta bust out that easy one first.

>the bad smell
What?

kill yourself your fucking shame faggot

who cares, man?? Just put that dick in the pussy so that you're not a virgin anymore... then you will last longer next time.

Na, you're fine dude, in the morning it was probably just a raging boner. It's not that big of a deal. In the mornings i can just rub the side of my mattress and cum, but when i'm in normal mood with girlfriend i can last a while when i'm with gf

Probs cum the second she touches it

>start kissing even tho we both said that's meh, because of the bad smell

What the fuck

Sounds like 2 neckbeards who's oral hygien is so bad they don't like kissing and thinks "this is normal" but are oblivious to the fact that brushing your teeth makes it go away. Classy dude, enjoy

Is pic related OP ???

morning breath

I feel him

When masturbating op, try and stop at the last second before ejaculating and rinse and repeat. You'll notice you'll last a lot longer.

That's not her, but it's the closest body-type to my gf I could find in my stash

Edge like nobody's business. Look it up.

Otherwise, cum before you have sex with her. Considering you're 21 you should be able to go in a few minutes. When I was younger I could nut, wait about a minute, and go again.

Happy fucking, user.

>be 21yo virgin
>I came from cuddling

That's okay, i guess you didn't have that much body contact with a girl until you met her? Just never talk about it and fuck with her.

dude, you have fingers too... have worked for many others

Holy shit I know who this girl is, her name is Hunter Willmore she's from Canada.

Fucking cuck faggot

Dude, if you do it again just tell her, explain it as "you are so fucking hot that...".

Other than that, whack off before you are next with her, will be much harder to pre-cum after that.

Chin up son, it will go as soon as you start fucking.

Thanks guys, gonna try and lose the V card in the future and always fap before cuddling. Tho the morning wood is still dangerous stuff as the other user said.

cringe levels are over 9000

If you would have shared with her what you were feeling, you'd have improved your relationship.

yea this is pretty cringy. reminds me of my first time.
>gone in 60 seconds

I never really lasted long with my first girl even after 100s of times

had several other girls, last like a pro now.

gotta get that young jizz out, cuh

I was thinking about it. But... I don't know. I would've looked like a total loser, I think.

Fucking gay. If you both have it after awhile it's not noticeable unless you're both disgusting.

I had this friend who literally lasted around a half a second when he lost his virginity. In my opinion, nothing can be worse than that. Especially since her friends started calling hime the Flash after she dumped him.