How do I fix my posture, specifically pic related

how do I fix my posture, specifically pic related.

stop smelling necks of other people

im a hunchback from computer use too, just embrace it

hit the gym
do you even lift op?

> physiotherapy
> lifting

pick one you igonarant cunt

just act like your.neck hurt in public and move your neck around.. people will understand that ur.neck hurt and thatd why u have bad posture

i am a full time coder, i sit at home on my pc all fukin day long (freelance and what not).I have been doing this for 7 years now. i dont have a hunchback. get your shit together

kek

lol i do that

Take a long ruler, paint eat black if you're a nigger.
Tape it to your neck and back. Everytime you notice it, correct you're posture. Over time you'll stand like an SS supersoldier.

Yoga.

>chin tucks
>look at the picture you posted
>go from left to right and hold for 5 sec
>do 10reps 3sets twice a day

I actually do that

elaborate more with an illustration please.

Shit like this

>Over time you'll stand like an SS supersoldier.

Even tho I'm a nigger?

breaks your tendons.

And this

Yoga in general

have the same problem a medical doctor told me i should just adjust with a stick 15 minutes a day or consequences will be severe

what do you mean "adjust with a stick"

snap your neck problem solve

Use inversion thearpy its saved my life. I do a lot of work thats rough on joints and back. I also do a lot of computer work at my second job. Computer jobs are really bad for your health

have a few examples?

But you can earn money to fix your health problems

They used to do this in my sister's private school

Yo, I'm a fucking giant who used to play basketball and who's spine bent in the first place because I was too tall as a child. Can I get a little shorter or something? lmfao

>5'9 thinks he's tall

did you photoshop it just now?

Uhm... No?!

It's 6'8 you fucking dwarf

Yeah

Timestamp you fucking liar

Get a teeter hang up or a cheeper version even though its the best. Hanging upside down decompresses the joints and its cheaper than chiropractic care. Muscle and joint pain all lead back to your spine since its the hub of the nervious system

Too much effort. Why the fuck would I lie about it anyway? My spine looks like a fucking bridge for Christ's sake.

thanks

you know straighten your back with a stick

>stand with back and head flat against a wall
>move feet about two inches from wall
>keep arms pressed against wall and bent 90 degrees
>raise arms like (shitty) pic related making sure to keep arms bent
>do this at least twice a day

I dont know? You tell me. Maybe because you're a fucking manlet with such a low self-esteem that you have to lie on an anonymous image board you fucking cunt! Technically its a God damn fact that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.
>nigger

okra

Well, it's actually the complete polar opposite, you dumbass! I'm TOO tall. My height is an insecurity on it's own. Are you just jealous? Well, nobody should be jealous of this, Jesus fucking Christ.

You have to keep on reminding yourself to get in the right posture. At some point your muscles will accept it. At some point your bad posture will feel like the uncomfortable posture instead of the comfortable one.

sure