Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

How was you day, oh great wizard?

Normal day since unemployment. Worked out in the morning, cooked some lunch, now writing job applications.

Please, O great and powerful wizard, help our crops grow tall and strong so that we may brave the harsh winter!

Ever thought about fucking a prostitute?

How socially impaired are you?

Fuck your crops bro.

Yes. Thought about it. Not sure if it will help with the core problem though.

Very socially impaired. Mucho autismo.

Burn the witch!
SORCERY IS BLASPHEMY!
GET THE PYRES!

Are you fucked socially or just ugly as shit?

43, kissless virgin.

Wizard pah, I am sage. Feel inadequate now ?.

You are even more retarded than I am.

The former. I look quite okay.

Forgive me, milord, I'm naught but a humble farmer with a pair of hens to me name. It's just that the winters are always hard on me and me family. I was in the hopes that you could've helped my sick wife feel better.

How does it make u feel that i am an autistic faggot and i fucked a gril for the first time at 17

I have a pretty hard time talking to grills but lost virginity at 15 that didnt help me ability to communicate with them tho

i'm 18 and still a virgin.
how do i not end up like you.
if i end up 30 and a virgin i'll just fucking kill myself.

Indifferent.

So, how did you do it?

You are young and if you put yourself out there, you'll be fine.

All it takes is practice and a concious effort on your part. Put yourself in situations in which you can be social to girls (pottery class or school club or some shit), keep an open mind and most importantly, be friendly. Don't get discouraged if you get regected, just be patient with yourself.

Dude. I've been rejected so many times that it doesn't really tangent me anymore. But for some reason, I never managed to improve. I'm an still at the level of social retardedness that I was in HS and this is not due to lack of opportunity.

Well ill give u the tale on how it happened... Went to a party see brothers gf at party already know her somewhat so felt relatively comfortable talking to her walk up to her and start talking to her apparently her and my brother were going through a rough patch so they werent really talking atm then she began crying so I sat with her and talked about it basically just tryed to cheer her up a bit then she ended up coming back to my buddys house with me and she kinda just came onto me and we fucked.

Lucky you.

bump

When will you kill yourself?

When I'm old and immobile.

Just wondering man, how is this possible in the age of Tinder, Badoo, etc ?
I'm not a 10 myself but i find girls on there being so easy...