Suprisingly related celebrities

Suprisingly related celebrities

Pic related's father is Stephen Dillane.. aka Stannis Baratheon. As someone who enjoys both GoT and FTWD... mind=blown.

Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

eonline.com/news/767693/fear-the-walking-dead-s-frank-dillane-arrested-for-battery
youtube.com/watch?v=eAwL_Fh54oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That caught me by surprise too.

he doesn't look very british

that you could possibly enjoy FTWD, yeah that is mind blowing

>le complimentary reddit comment

Thanks, you may now go back to your reddit safespace.

FTWD was the biggest let down of 2015. seriously, i still refuse to believe that this was made by the same people as TWD.

I know, right? I was surprised. This is way better than TWD.

I hear you but the mid season finale this week was actually surprising and at the very least remotely exciting which is more than I can say for most any of TWD's mid season or season finales.

eonline.com/news/767693/fear-the-walking-dead-s-frank-dillane-arrested-for-battery

lol.

it's pretty gud desu senpai

It's alright actually.

Better than TWD tbqh pham.

I've never wanted a father and son to tag team me so badly

This man is the son of Maggie Smith.

Frank is ugly though.

You have a really strange way of spelling cute

He looks like that actual heroin addict singer in the UK, I forgot the cunts name, the guy who dated Kate Moss?

In some shitty band? Help someone.

Pete Doherty

Well sheeit

That's the one.

I'm pretty sure he is the same actor who played Tom Riddle in the Chamber of Secrets. That's what someone said at work yesterday

nonono that might be a lie, not chamber of secrets but at least in one of the films

Half Blood Prince? That's the only one I remember that had a lot about Voldermort's childhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAwL_Fh54oA

I was right.

that's the one yeah, he plays him in the half blood prince, cause tom riddle in chamber of secrets was the 20yr old'ish one my mistake

reply4u