Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPLRqn5Be4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

goddamn dude

Russia?

dat fence response

Mjau

Hope those niggers burn in hell..

Fucking pieces of fucking ugly black shit. I am not racist but fuck those motherfucker pieces of kek death shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPLRqn5Be4

I am racist but fucking hell, filthy niggers.

Kid deserves to be stabbed to death. Useless piece of shit right there

Interesting thing is what that woman is still alive.

lol

Any rape rekt?

fucker

Guy clearly wanted to kill his kids. Ruined a mans life

Just another reason niggers need a buillett

Its soooo funny use will laugh at a human getting fucked up butif its a cat hurr durrr up in arms lol

such a fag

Get hecked on

is this Capoera

It never gets easier to watch

I do a similar thing but I use a smaller nail coated in chilli sauce. Also use it when fapping the chilli sauce as lube.

Wow that little guy is tough.

Do you also cut yourself using all that edge?

Or is there not enough chili sauce involved?

HOLY WHAT A WASTE OF BULLETS

I think it's just gay as fuck.

this is why I wear a helmet everytime I go out, fuck this world is not safe

God, kids are so fucking stupid. Bitch can't fight. Glad he ended up on the floor.

>48 kph
>over 60 kph when sees child and mommy
He wasn't breaking

I wonder what happened after the crash weather the car was travelling too fast, why did that retard continue to run out infront etc etc

What the fuck?

>guy said he has pain in the eyes and consulted doctors
>doctors said everything is ok and gave him painkillers
>guy thinks that there are 10 silicone layers on the eye and a camera in the eye that cause the pain
>he films it to prove everybody wrong
>he starts by injecting air into his eye to separate the upper layer from the eye
>later he injects some pain killer liquid
>everytime he sees a new layer of skin, he says that he there is another layer, and thinks that he'll has to remove it too
>he ends up having too much pain and says he'll upload the video to YouTube and will continue afterwards

I don't know whether there is a part 2 nor the name of his YouTube channel

Part 1: liveleak.com/view?i=b39_1470238800

Fucking coons, animal cruelty has no place anywhere, not even in a rekt thread

Wtf is this some sort of sick sexual fetish ?

I always wondered why he did that did he thought god would protect him?

Agreed

WHAT ELSE MAN

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak.h You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

But why

>look how badass and tough I am
>Is wearing ear plugs

Mind = blown

lold

Some people hate people more than animals.

Please get the hell of Sup Forums if you cannot handle this.

>niggers... The final frontier

It's bait kid. Lurk more.

Newfag

Hnnngnggggggggg stop feeding the shit copy paste with your shit troll you fucking newfag

why does he cover the wound like in case some blood comes out maybe

Looks fake as shit

wowe

She landed on her fat ass so she survived I think

I have more rekt vids than u so shut up

dafuq is this from?

Mexiniggas hell yessssssss, lemme get some of that action beetches

Wannabe rapper who did it to promote his album yet fails to mention name of said album

sauce?? PLZ

What a major fucking cunt. Who the fuck does this?

No I remember this. She definitely died.

I kek'd

me too, and i feel bad about it.

Pfft you shouldn't. Was funny as fuck, yeah he died, but the eyes tho~

I'm calling fake on this one. That quick zoom is a giveaway since it only happens in movies.

>absolutely_haram.jpg

shit wrong image

> stop resisting.webm

It's like having my own latex sex doll. Gotta try this sometime.

Why are animals so mean to each other

fucking hell! put a graphic content warning on that shit!

>fightclub_ending.webm

But he didn't get rid of the inner faggot this time

He went from Michael Jackxon to Elijah Wood there

Someone should inform this young man that he's not a nigger.

Milwaukee?

someone tell Michael Jackson to not taint our whiteness that is so pure with the dirt that is his blackness

LOL, his punches have no power, he just flaps his arms like a baby bird, he doesn't put his weight behind his punches.

A good punch must be able to push the weight of the opponent back, not just whip it on the spot. The punch must come fast and hard, as if you want your fist to keep going 2 feet further than his face.

Manage to get the side of his chin successfully, if he doesn't KO it'll be close, he'll get dizzy, do it again and he'll drop like a sack of potatoes.

>Source: Been a bouncer on the hood for 10 years.