If US goes to war against China, who would win?

If US goes to war against China, who would win?

whats the war goal?

> China hours to war with the country it relies on the most

Control of shipping routes.

No one OP.

War, war never changes

This

Underrated post

Jews

I don't think America and China would ever go to war but, China has a larger military that needs to be paid for. China is a huge trading partner of the U.S. and, makes a lot of money off of trade. Basically if China did go to war with America they would be unable to pay for there Army after awhile.

No one

No one would win, we would all lose

The rest of the world.
no yanks or ching chongs ideal

thiss

A new cold war. Chinese society is more fragile to revolution and internal upheaval than the US. They are a 1 party state with a majority population of poor agrarian farmers. Very easy to foment rebellion. The US is also, but less so. In a protracted cold war, the US wins because of it's economic as well as cultural power.

if china ever reached US soil, we;d have mass chinese defections. like everyone else in the world, they'd want to live here too.

the US is already great.

Never gonna happen, china and the us need each other badly... both fucked without each other so any scenario is mutual destruction. Theoretically though I would probably put my bets on china winning as russia is immediately going to join their team... although NATO and japan would give them a lot of grief.

The Minuteman... because they're the only faction you can't whipe out

china, it's amazing what you can do with A billion people and communism.

Plus, the Chinese make all the bullets, imagine phoning that order in;

"Yes, Mr.Ping I need about 3 Billion bullets.
Why you ask?
None of your fucking business"

Also consider the fact that China is communist and, forcefully recruits its soldiers if I'm not wrong. You can't force a man to fight on while his comrades die on the battlefield so I assume a lot of them will run when they start losing. America takes volunteers only and, said volunteers will most likely fight to the death for there country. You also have to consider other countries who are allied and, who might join the war Russia,North Korea, etc. It's hard to say though.

China would annilihilate Usa and turn the entire nation to a barren wasteland in a matter of few days if such war happens,not even a contest.

It would seem that nobody in this thread has a remote idea of what they are talking about so let me break it down for you. No country on the planet currently matches the US Naval fleet in terms of sophistication or numbers. Want proof? Google how many Chinese carriers exist and then compare them to the pacific fleet.

Nobody because it would eventually escalate to nuclear and then we all die.

Good for you and your naval fleet.
How well will they do in a field of battle?

Soldiers - 1, Naval fleet - 0

Chinese technology is unsophisticated. And you clearly need to get back to sucking chink dick.

Nah detroit survives :)

China makes the vast majority of US technology

Oh yeah, cause you can't kill roaches

Al Murray

The Chinese probably made whatever device you're using to type on right now retard

No, my dad would beat yours any day! >:( He is 10000 times stronger!

Chinese have more soldiers but their economy is essentially held together with tissue paper. They might stalemate the US but they'd end up starving to death.

Designed and researched by americans, Built by chinese.

China is mass producing hypersonic missiles, they fly 7,000 miles per hour.

America's warships are protected by 'point defence system', that have trouble defeating missiles travelling 1/10th the speed of hypersonic missiles.

It doesn't matter how many naval ships or aircraft carriers the US has now, becuase the technology is redundant, and only useful for bullying shit-tier army's with outdated weapons.

There is nothing America can do to defeat China other than first strike with nuclear weapons.

A poorly trained and poorly equipped solider is worthless. China would lose millions within the first few months. You are also missing a Key factor in modern warfare which is naval and air supremacy. These things can change the course of wars. Want proof that throwing people into a battle doesn't work? Look at Russian infantry tactics during WW2.

Show superiority

>With the huge army nato and Japan has

Ah, someone got the reference.

Not millitary tech you unbelievable retard.
They manufacture it. That's not what this thread is about.

As soon as the US does a little damage to China or just blockades it, their economy will collapse. The whole house of cards is starting to tremble.

John Cena

And yet they where the first ones in berlin...

The us already had super sonic ICBM technology. In other word that thing your bragging about has been in the arsenal for the last 20 years give or take.

NATO has about as many men as russia and china combined and japan is a great place to station soldiers, launch missiles from, deploy boats and planes etc

China of course. All the chinks have to do is gather their billions at the coast, spit on the Pacific, and Yankees have to deal with a tsunami. Problem solved.

China has never won a war in history. China won't win, too much inbred stupidity. Only competent people on earth capable of fighting are northern asians (Pakis / Afghans), Japanese, and northern Europe / Americans. These entities are all allies surprisingly.

Yeah, those ships will work wonders against surface missiles and subs.

GG.

After suffering massive unessary loses. Equip your men and train them or you will lose. The only thing that saved Russia was the fact that the war was on two fronts.

Russia

hi, this is the only post in the thread that matters

Please respond directly to me with a well-reasoned explanation of how the PRC can still project hard power through the most powerful standing fleet ever raised in human history.

Alternately, please explain to me how you will land two million members of the PLA on the opposite side of the planet without overcoming that obstacle.

otherwise /thread

kek

USA will win because apple pie twinkie hot dog freedom democracy moon landing murican dream

Actually they will. That's half the desingn. Before this goes any farther are you actually this retarted?

Russians is also investing a lot into hypersonic launch vehicles atm, it's hilarious how much the US public ride their naval fleet's dick thinking it's a great war machine.

>2016 theatre of war does not rely on ships, troops or aircraft. They all burn from mach5 rain.

/thread

Sure kid

Not at all, I'm actually not interested in this thread in the slightest and just trolling militant warmongers like yourself.

Nobody would win. Humanity would be annihilated by nuclear devastation. Both the United States and China are in possession of nuclear weapons.

China can't do anything with their massive army. How are they going to get across the Pacific? The North/East/South Sea Fleet? All of those ships would be sunk before passing Japan.

ah yes, the old "missile boat" theory that shitter countries try and feebly prop their dicks up on

that's really worked out great so far, I mean look at all those zero carriers that have been sunk since world war two, wowzers

>I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
>LEL I TROL U

>Thinking supersonic and hypersonic are the same thing

Litrially an order of magnitude difference kiddo.

Point defence can defend against supersonic vehicles, doesn't have a chance against hypersonic

Tell your mom to update her curriculum, becuase your homeschooling sucks.

Honest answer... look how many chinese live in the u.s how many commpanys are chinese run in the u.s china would win without firing a single shot

'MURICA

found the eu4 players

Litrially useless becuase of hypersonic missiles.

Really not interested, kek.

If I'm honest I'd be siding with myself, because we're all just "cannon" (or should that be missile) fodder anyway.

Go read the specs on the trident three and then get back to me you mouth breathing waste of skin.

right, I forgot, the Chinese definitely don't need to sell those products or run those companies at ALL, they'd all just completely abandon their lifelong dependency on capitalism and their own use of the free market to serve grorious PRC

this thread is obviously hypothetical dick waving, because both sides would be fucked, there is no argument.

The nature of war has changed over the decades. The USA has missiles all over the pacific floor ready to launch at a moments notice.

Any aircraft that tries to drop infantry on American soil will be decimated before they even come within kilometers of our shores.

Same goes with naval fleet. The American army has the Chinese beat and they know it. So much so that the Chinese stole a blue print of an American aircraft carrier after many failed attempts of making their own.

Maybe back then just throwing soldiers at the enemy will over whelmed them. In today's day and age, half of those will be killed by drone strikes, the other half marred by the citizens of the US, not even by the army.

It's no contest. The USA will win the war by sheer technological superiority. I even remember reading an article where the US was developing killer robots and the UN tried to suspend the creation of it. The US is even developing highly volatile laser beams that doesn't even require that much energy. These beams lock on can take down any incoming aircraft.

Check yourself faggot.

>BECAUSE HYPERSONIC MISSILES
lel

just rike stealth fighter right

>how's that engine coming along on the J-5

>oh you have to buy those from russia, right

China would win.

The US hasn't fought a decent opponent without help.

The last time it tried to semi-take on a nation, was Vietnam, and they didn't win that either.

In the end the American war machine will get Salty and launch nukes, because they are failures.

Those robots are the DARPA project, autonomous killing machines

And China has fought which war since the rape of nanking?

Historically you are wrong, but you already know that don't you? 1/10 for making me replie.

The United States controls the two largest airforces in the world and the insanely uncontested most powerful naval force in the world. Even with China's numbers if the us creates a blockade and cuts China's trade off with the rest of the world the war would end faster then those Chinese can shit out babies. Numbers of soldiers don't mean anything in modern warfare. Technology wins wars and no force on earth compared to the US in that field.

Yes, the us also has hypersonic weapons, what your point?

How does that prevent the US Navy (and Chinese Navy) from instantly being whiped out and playing no role in a conflict?

The US military is designed to overpower forces with LOWER technology than them, it has no advantage over forces with equally matched technology.

A child could come to that conclusion without the ability to read. Why are you having difficulty grasping the concept... is it becuase chanting USA! USA! Seems a bit silly now?

China.
Because the U.S.has the biggest conventional military in the world by a huge margin, and China knows it better than anyone. So they will either not go to war against us, or they will have to go all-out using unconventional asymmetric warfare and a first strike advantage as well. Same goes for Russia.

As technological superpowers, neither country will engage in conventional 20th century warfare against the US. Those days are over. They will do nothing, until they launch a coordinated biological/nuclear extermination, because that's the only option we've left them. Shit will have to get pretty bad first, but since that is your premise, there you go.

Whether that premise is inevitable or not, /btards can masturbate to all day.

You don't agree to fight the biggest bully in the school unless you're sure you have an ace up your sleeve you can use to utterly destroy him before he has a chance to pound you into the ground.

I didn't know Sup Forums was full of experts of war strategy. You all seems so highly learned and insightful in the matter.

America is 150 trill in debt ( mostly to china btw) and it still doesnt stop them from going to war

/his/ is leaking again

>designed to overpower forces lower than them

>literally using remote controlled devil robots to fire precision-guided antitank munitions into old Ladas and mud huts because that's still our easiest, low-budget option

So much truth. America is damn scary for a bunch of reasons. One of the major points is the sheer amount of tech dedicated to killing. America was working on microwaving enemy soldiers like burritos at a Quik-E-Mart when other countries were first microwaving said burritos. Rod of God, Over the Horizon Railguns, Killbots of all sizes. None of this would ever make it's way to a real battlefield for treaty reasons. But god save the poor fool that lands on American soil as an invader and has to deal with any of that being unlocked as "the last stand".

The technology you are attempting to flaunt already is in implementation. You also clearly do not understand how warfare works or the concept of mutually assured destruction. Stop trying to act like you know what you are talking about its actually starting to get sad.

Nam

I see you are a salty American, if you mention Nan King.

The only excuse Americans have had for their purposely dropped nukes on 2 populated areas of Japan, when non-populated Industry areas could have been targeted.

Because they are cowards and don't want to admit the nukes were the final tests of their nuclear program.

And they don't want to talk about when US soldiers got into Japan and raped women, with one soldier smashing a new born Japanese baby onto a hospital floor before raping the mother.

Or when America killed 300k filipinos in it's American-Filipino war, when they tortured civilians with waterboarding to find rebels who wanted independence.

Or the Agent Orange used on Vietnamese people to test birth rate control methods, and to this day birth defects continue due to it.

Also... Americans are so brainwashed into thinking it is under attack constantly, the people allow 600bn dollar contracts or more per year for useless military hardware that will never be used, and scrapped to be sold back to remade again.

Because Americans believe they have to have a war every 10 years to justify their existence.

So tell me American, why so salty?

Found the chinaman. Go back to hongkong ya damn commie

China is already winning.
If I was Obama I would have used military force to preserve the stratlys. Not for the shipping route but for the ecological function.
How dumb can China be to destory a key population source for an area that produces 10% of the global food supply?

>Fallout
/thread

Do you actually think the US won the Vietnam war?

Fucking hell fag, you are so fucking delusional.

They had semi help from Australia.

Name a war America fought when it had no help from no-one? You can't because they haven't had one they fought alone.

Even the War of Independence you needed help from France.

So your a weeb huh? Alrighty then. Go finish highschool and the maybe you'll have something interesting to say.

I think you guys are all forgetting, that carriers dominate war.

Hasn't the US got like 70 years experience in carrier warfare than any other country (not to mention a shit ton more in numbers)?

the corporations

they would never go to war since they literally cant exist without each other at this point but china would probably win

There is no defence against hypersonic weapons.

Russia, USA and China all have hypersonic weapons

Russia, China and USA will never fight each other, becuase tuey would all loose their hardware to weapons they can't defend from.

>Litrially a stalemate
>/B thread is retarded as 'which marvel character is most powerful'
>No hypersonic weapons in COD, 90% of /b will never get it.

It's irrelevant, who ever pressed the nuclear button first... So probably China. They probably don't give a fuck. Obama would probably not do it quick enough...if trump was president however....

you don't understand you silly goose

we know

Americans know we did all that

We are completely fine with having done all that

that's what you will never understand, America just does not give a single fuck, about anything. The populace at large is generally well aware of the atrocities we have committed. There is no information suppression (I know it'd be nice to know what that's like,) any American can go to liveleak and watch videos of us accidentally killing journalists, or see historical footage of us burning down the entirety of vietnam with napalm

Sure some of us may get angry about it, hippies will weep, but by and large?

we

don't

care

sorry bub, no salt, just the hard truth

"suh yer wib ho?"

Shit son you sound like a 12 year old with their dad's cock in their mouth.

I am Scottish, now cry some more.

What's the matter being hit in the face with information that you have never been taught too much for your patriotic brain?

Awww diddums kid, awww diddums.

Well, we're working on them anyway.
Of course so has China been.

The trouble comes when Russia sides with China against a common enemy (US).

USA v China: USA
USA v Russia: USA
USA v China + Russia: China + Russia

For a long time this was considered impossible. Of course we now have the last 15 years of increasing economic and military ties between them that it's more than plausible, it's an acknowledged intentional strategic initiative.

Let's just hope we can keep their military attention focused on the Middle East and keep shit smooth as possible in that sandbox.

You don't understand the complex nature of war. Nobody wins and everybody loses. That's just how war is. War also hasn't been fought by individual country's since the Middle Ages. It makes a lot of sense to ally with other nations. But this is pretty much like talking to a brick wall isn't it? Have fun in eurocuckistan.

If you all know that, then why you always hide behind lies and excuses?

Lets not lie shall we, not all Americans know it or accept it, because they have been programmed to hate anything that hasn't been taught to them.

Scottish huh? Should guessed given that you speak like you are actively blowing a chinaman.