This is extremely important

This is extremely important.
I desperately need to find someone who left my country and is in trouble, I do not know where he is and he could be anywhere in this world.
All I have is this picture i linked, he uploaded it a short while ago.
Can you tell me which type of alligator that is? I intend to fly to the country this alligator is located at tonight if I can, and continue my investigation there

Please help!!! I know this is a longshot Sup Forums and i usually dont trust you with anything, but I did see miracles spawn from this shithole of a board. Give me any insight you can get from this picture if you can. I will owe you for ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

postietraumaticstress.com/#!Good-Morning-Vietnam/c21kp/571a02380cf28d4bbf50a34e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the place you are looking for is Syria

Black Cayman Crocodile, you're looking at... so many different Southern Postal Asian countries, OP. Good luck.

Well... The pic is genuine. But on my phone. What kinda investigation?

Florida. That's the gator that ate the kid in Disney Land. Your friend is chained to the floor singing we are the world while Mickey watches with hungry eyes

i dont think most SEA countries would prepare aligator/crocodiles under coals so imho southern american states ( South Carolina, Louisiana, Florida, and Texas)

The south-eastern part of the U.S. a lot of the people who live in swampy areas usually eat crocs. Hard to say on what state though.

>and i usually dont trust you with anything

This is one of the smartest things ive ever seen here.

chinese think aligator meat cures cancer and shit so they won't eat it like this. that rules out most of SEA

bump

bump. still here im on important phonecall. this is OP. I will comment as soon as i can keep it alive

Well it isnt an latinoamerican meal, maybe an australian one? i heard that is a typical food in there

Have you already checked the exif?

educated guess Louisiana. they seem to keep the head with the skin on

I would say that is a small Alligator mississippiensis, Southeastern US

more details OP

By the width of the nose I would say it is an Alligator and not a Crocodile...narrows things a bit

So how about that backstory then?
I mean, if you can't give us handjobs or monies for the work someone here will put in for you, at least give us some info.

They are in baton Rouge Louisiana. I lived there for 12 years and this is a special gator prepping method that originated there because half way through you can strip any meat you want for frying, continue to bake on coals, or leave even longer for jerky. They are in baton Rouge LA OP, and your friend is dead... I'm sorry

suffocated to death butterfly safe between two palms.png.tiff

Im his friend. Im afraid to say too much but its related to weapon deals which I know little about, but I know he is entangled in it deeply.

He's dead that's all there is to it. Save yourself the plane ticket

Sounds pretty serious. You think it's large amounts or just single firearms?
Not FBI, trust me pls.

just yank on his umbilical cord and keep pulling

Your country?!
What country do you own punk ass bitch?!
Let me tell you straight buddy. You own no country and never will so you just better kill yourself right FUCKING now!!

how fucking stupid do you really think i am?

Again, DID YOU CHECK THE EXIF ON THE ORIGINAL?

Hey guys i made some progress!
a guy on /an/ linked me to this
postietraumaticstress.com/#!Good-Morning-Vietnam/c21kp/571a02380cf28d4bbf50a34e

Vietnam. Now i need to find out which city/region it is located at. Can anyone help

Give us some real backstory or fuck off

Im checking about the EXIF thing right now, its the first time I hear about it. Its not something I do every day

So you're a good friend trying to help out your friend. Friend of the year, you should get a reward. But just think about it for a second. If your friend is in trouble with something to do with WEAPONS and from what I'm gathering this could end up with him being dead, just what will you spending a chunk of money flying to another continent do for your friend?

Judging by your post I'd say real class A fucktard level of stupid. you make niggers look intelligent

No idea, I am acting on instincts. I am not planning to just burst in and grab him and pull him out.
I do know that I have to be there to be more helpful and its better than doing nothing. I guess when i get there I will have the time to make a plan and understand more about what is going on.

Not a crocodile, or alligator. It's a caiman. Central and South America is where they are found.

Alright, real talk now.
Firstly check the exi data on the pic he sent you, it will probably contain much more accurate details than just Vietnam in general. Secondly remove this thread and remove the exit data before posting the pic here or just use an unrelated pic.

Seeing as Sup Forums is monitored by huge amounts of governments, it would be smart to not give anyone on here a way to find neither you or your friend.

Remember, Sup Forums is entirely anonymous and there is no way for a user to know who comes here so it's better to stay safe and not risk anyone finding anything that leads to either you or your friend.
If they find you, they find your friend.

Thanks, doing it now.
You have helped alot.

Welp can't delete a post this old.
Guess the thread will live, but please if you read this - let it sage and die.