Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums,

I really need your help on this one.

My wife had breast cancer and she went for, what I thought, a removal of said cancer. However, when she came back and showed me the result the doctor had COMPLETELY REMOVED HER LEFT TIT. She asked me what I thought and my first response was: "It's horrible!" She cried and got angry, so I tried to explain it to her best I could I said "look honey remember when that one speaker of your car stereo was busted? You hated having to listen to only one speaker!" She continued crying and so I got mad and called her doctor to ask him what the fuck was wrong with him cutting off her complete left tit like that. I said: "Look pal maybe you buy your wife new tits every year but to me that's at least 9 months of salary!" to top things off her nipple is gone! They just threw away the tit AND the nipple. So even if I WOULD buy her a new left tit the nipple is god damned gone, now how in the hell is that supposed to make sense?! One tit minus a nipple. I told the doctor he owes me a new tit and a new nipple and slammed the phone on the hook. I god damned loved that tit.

Can I sue this doctor for a new tit?

You're a dumbass.

fuck you buddy i'd like to see your face if this would happen to you fucker

you could kill yourself

please i could really use some advice here

yeah like your mother did no doubt. fuck off if you don't have anything good to say

This isn't funny.
Barely worth reading and i feel sorry that you wasted your time typing it out.
Keep your day job, comedy isn't for you.

I would rather have my wife/gf lose her boobs than die of breast cancer. And comparing the loss of her boob to a busted speaker, as if what she lost was only important to you, makes you an insensitive asshole. Even for a dumbass. So maybe I was wrong. You're not a dumbass. You're a 38th level autist.

Well you can sue the doctor...

Or you could become Vegan and show the world in that way that you are not a mere sissy fuckboy who will take Pills for muscle growth and cries over titties.

who ever said was joking you stupid fucking faggot, also, what in the fucking fuck is a sensitive baby ass cuckold such as yourself doing on my Sup Forums? PISS OFF, FAGNUT

>comedy isn't for you
This.
You're trying way too hard m8.

>Or you could become Vegan
no woman?
BECOME the woman!

>calls me sensitive
>reacts like that
Kek Kill yourself and your 1 boobed freak of a wife.

way to support yourself, fagturd.

Sup Forums really isn't for you

youre a fagturd, no really, you have no business being on Sup Forums if you get fanny flustered all the time

Ok maybe i was wrong you are pretty funny, keep going.

yeah right, i already caught you in a lie buddy. gb2gaia

>"look honey remember when that one speaker of your car stereo was busted? You hated having to listen to only one speaker!"
kek
gotta remember that one

I'm sorry buddy, your delivery and timing is a stillborn failed abortion. No amount of le edgy shock humor will fix it, you better serve yourself a nice, toasty glass of bleach and just end it already.

here is the sequel you faglords

yeah right thats not what your mom said when i shat cancer in to her eyes

tldr

inb4 OP delivars and I feel like an asshole.

Holy shit the fucking summerfags in this thread. Did OP offend you with his bull? Fuck off back to your safe spaces

ah you get it. thank you for that.

>still trying

And I, in turn, accuse you of said summerfaggotry. #umadbro? It's Sup Forums kiddo. Why are you posting autistic summer babyrage instead of just scrolling past?