Who else has Stolen Valor here?

Who else has Stolen Valor here?

>Free food
>Mires and pussy from girls where ever i go
>Badass uniform that grants respect
>Militaryfags will do anything for you
>People will come up and thankyou on the street
>Don't have to join the army or navy like some fag and get my legs blown off

Every time i put this uniform on i am both feared and respected. People admire me and niggers cross the street when they see me coming.

Im also thinking about adding some bravery medals as well, maybe a purple heart. What dows Sup Forums think?

I hope more of you army retards get blown up.

g8 b8 m8.

>my uniform gives me self-worth
>for the most time i am useless and a drain on the taxpayer
wew do tell me more

Consequences for your actions bro

If you're going to steal valor, please at least read up.

Figure out your duty station and it's commanding officer. Don't be autistic like the pic you posted. Keep it modest, nobody will give a fuck if you're a Corporal or a Brig-General.

You'll never be put on the spot if you follow the uniform guidelines to the tee.

-Militaryfag speaking

But i want to be a Navy SEAL

this bait almost triggered me. 8/10

No i didn't join im just taking the benefits. but hey, what's a NEET gotta do to get by.

Fuck that im not doing anymore work than i have to. Anyone asks ill give em my loudest "HOO HA USA BABY!" and jog on.

Prove NEET status - photo of dwelling with timestamp.

If you're smart enough to not get caught or called out then i genuinely commend you.

Doubt it would be hard,
>Don't wear a uniform everywhere
>Don't claim SEAL status
>Don't claim any major awards - wait don't claim any (Stolen Valor Act)
>Lurk and read up on your fake unit and fake commander and fake story

Thoughts?

Fag
Join the army and earn it
Bring that ass to ft Campbell with that shit I'll be waiting

I'm so jaded these days I just think every thread is unoriginal bait. I am also terrible at suspending disbelief and going along anyway.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

And this is why Sup Forums is so shit these days

>join the army
>earn it
Pick one, grunt

>Anyone asks ill give em my loudest "HOO HA USA BABY!" and jog on.
Haven't you seen the youtube videos? Some brainwashed, shellshocked robot will come up to you and start monologuing at you in that autistic voice all army fags seem to end up with. The best thing you can do is laugh in his face and get him mad enough to punch you.

>stolen valor
Learn to read

You're a piece of shit OP

Hey dude your gf's ass was tight round my cock while you were crying in a ditch in sandnigger land :)

Says the 30 year old virgin

At least I actually served my country you fucking shitpump

I really don't understand why people get so pissed off about stolen valor. Would you get mad if some fag on the street wearing a lab coat claimed to be a doctor or if some ass wearing a suit claimed to be a lawyer? Hell people do that shit for holloween but for some reason military shit is where the line is drawn. You faggots make no sense. Sure it's pathetic, but who fucking cares? No matter how hard I try I just cannot understand why you would give two fucks.

At least i didn't kill innocent people abroad, destabilized their country, and made them miserable to prove myself that i'm useful.

Yeah I've noticed that aswell, I feel like the people who give enough of a shit to confront someone for stolen valor have serious issues. Most of my best friends joined the marines, so did my cousin, and my dad was in the military too. My cousin is the only one who i can see doing the autistic monologue because he really doesn't have much of an identity other than being a former Marine. Sad as fuck

How did you serve your country?

the autism is strong in this one

Probs cos they seen niggers die fighting in that uniform. Niggers dat was dey buddies.

Probs cos they brainwashed into thinkin' they fite for freedum.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch?

I'm Canadian you fucking weeb
It's you Ameritards that walk into a village and open fire
We come in after for the clean up such as giving water, food and other necessities to the populace
We're peace keepers not fucking war mongers unlike you fucking rednecks

I FUCKING HATE AMERICANS

Great argument. I completely changed my opinion.

I have a bunch of family in the military and they bitch about it from time to time. I just don't get it. I've seen what people do on the base, they train and then get fucking hammered. It's not anything spectacular. I mean it's pathetic as all hell, but so is bitching about someone playing dress up

The thread is about stealing american token of savagery. Not about canadian people

He is right though. If you don't get it you'd to have to be autistic as shit. I mean autistic in the legit emotional/social retard way, not Sup Forums's definition.

>a fucking leaf

Are you actually going to explain why or are you just going to sit and call my autistic all day?

No. It's about a fucking shitpump who isn't able to enlist because his autism levels are off the richter scale

you're right in the sense that they get hammered and do degenerate shit, but still it's pathetic to walk around in fucking army fatigues just to get free shit. the fact that you fail to understand this proves something is wrong with you in the head and you don't think like a normal person.

You talking shit about my flag?

My gf and I like to dress as SS officers, does that count?

(it doesn't does it, cos no free mcdonalds?)

>shitpump
Is that what you have to use because his bowels got shot by a dunecoon?

Marines are grunts. Not Soldiers

Or maybe he doesn't want to join because us force are doing evil.

You gotta put the red band on the OTHER arm to get free McD's. It's like a secret menu thing.

How could you explain rocket science to someone with the downs? It'd be utterly pointless.

Not the fag you're replying to but I don't see the big fucking deal either. Militaryfags are so fucking hyperbolic about muh service and muh corps and shit. Get a real job.

I earned it. If someone tells me thank you, then I tell them service doesn't require thanks. I don't want free shit.

Am retired. Good stuff.

>Get a real job.
Do you have more respect for private security firm ?

Oh I understand it's pathetic as all hell. It's one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. But people seem to take it as if it's some big fucking offense like you killed their mother or something. Like the level of butthurt some militaryfags have is so ridiculous. It's a loser playing dress up, let him be a faggot if he wants too.

Translation: I have no argument so I'm just going to ad hom and say my opponent is stupid so I don't have to look stupid. Face it: bitching about someone who is playing dress up is pathetic. You can't fucking deny this.

I am you cunuck. Go back to drinking maple syrup with your mates.

Don't you just have an I.D card that allows you to claim military discounts without wearing gopping military kit in civi street?

>tfw I flash my MOD 90 in Dominoes for 50% off

Not if you're the one working there, no.

Claimed I was an Eagle Scout once. Ate a bunch of Brownies afterwards.

Boo!

This thread is now under the command of Brigadier Neckbeard

Yeah they get paid more.

kek
i came here triggered but you soothed me

should be pretty clear why people who have actually served in the army dont like this at all.

Every country needs an army.
Soldiers die in wars they fight for your country. These wars have been approved in a democratic process.

So these people are indeed fighting for you. They dont get payed that much but the respect they get for their service often makes up for that.

So naturally you stealing valor without actually having done anything is enraging to them and also unjust.

Same would be the case if you pretended to be a doctor, or an olympian etc...

anyone without autism should understand that.

>Wrote this post
>Is expected to have basic reading comprehension

>Boo!
Yeah, but Brownies!

I got an idea that might help you understand this if you really want to know what's it like to not be autistic-- imagine, if you will, that you are somebody else. Somebody with a completely different set of values and experiences. I know, this is crazy and probably inconceivable to you, but just try it. And then re-evaluate your opinions from this imagined persons perspective. Maybe then you could hope to understand why veterans get so pissed about stolen valor.

> :)
confirmed newfag, doesnt know how to use reaction images

>tfw Americans think they're free
>tfw Canada is far more free then the faggots south of our border
>Tfw whenever I get sick, my health care is free
>Tfw lower crime rate due to low number of firearms
>Tfw Canadian women are more beautiful than Amerifats
>Tfw Canada is 3rd largest oil producer in the world
>Tfw we have the US in a head lock because we control our oil prices
>Tfw when they're are diamonds in Nunavut
>Tfw when everyone loves Canadians while everyone hates Americans
>Tfw Canada could be completely self sustainable due to high amount of resources and low pop
>Tfw when biggest rapper atm is Canadian - Drake
>Tfw we broke world record for most Gold Winter Olympic medals

>Soldiers die in wars they fight for your country. These wars have been approved in a democratic process.

>Drake
who?

nice bait fucker
go chug maple syrup and watch Hockey

*3rd largest oil reserve
Oh, and we have some of the best weed in the world
>BC Bud

Im actually a german afganistan vet.

You amerifags can be happy. Your country and your Citizens cheer you.

My country an his Citizens are calling me a baby killer and a nazi.

Heil Hitler!

It's not the same. When was the last time you saw doctors losing their damn minds when someone in a lab coat said I'm a doctor who wasn't one?

You can tell it's fake. Everyone can tell it's fake. No one is fooled by it except by exceptional idiots. But for some reason militaryfags go fucking apeshit even though nobody believes the stolen valorfag. It's so stupid. They are getting mad of something that is so irrelevent and so obvious. If anyone is the autistic, it's them for getting so over the top mad at something completely and utterly inconsequential.

Don't worry m80 we're all grateful for the Canadian 84th waterboy brigade

When Russia invades you to get to Alaska again i hope you fucks come crying to us and we decline to help you

Go fuck your sister while you watch NASCAR you fucking inbred

Clearly you have no argument. at least actually explained it

Do they call it NASCAR because that's how Americans pronounce 'nice car'?

West Europeans deserve another world war. I feel like they could use one. They're a bunch of spoiled naive self-entitled brats with no knowledge of the world outside their bubble but plenty of opinions on it. Pro-tip: whatever the topic it's a conspiracy and like everything else in the world it all revolves around them. Getting a taste of reality would get their priorities in order.
I'm a Euro btw.

go enjoy being the least intimidating country in the World and being completely controlled by the left
also nice prime minister
Allahu Ackbar

Go enjoy your nigger president.

This is the realization I was hoping you could come to on your own nigger. Shit man you must be autistic if you needed that explanation to further your understanding.

>Russia
>Canada
>Against each other
Topkek, our government is getting tight with Putin while yours still calls them commies

No, you just hide on b and complain about everything. Never actually contributing to society.

>protip kill yourself

Same as this times 5
America hasn't had a war on its soil nor anyone giving a shit about the continent in two centuries and it shows.

Got me there but we dont have him for long
at least we might get trump, your stuck with the Syrian Savior

Yes you are right. Maybe we got a nice war. I hope we eurofags stand finaly together after the war.

>TFFW NAVY SEALS ARE TRAINED BY JTF2
Most instructors in the seals are Canadian
JTF2 is way more advanced than those Navy cucks

>might get trump

You're cute

I still don't agree with it though. I mean I understand the position but it's still fucking stupid.

When we the last time you saw doctors losing their fucking minds when some idiot claimed to be a doctor while they were't? Never? They fight for out lives too. So why is it they don't go into an autistic rage when they see someone in scrubs? Because they and everyone else can see the faker for the pathetic loser they are and move on with their day, unlike militaryfags who think their job is the most important job in the entire damn universe.

>war pops off
>were in trouble because our military is underfunded and undersized
>blames politicians for not doing their job

The irony.

"Madness is rare in individuals - but in groups, parties, nations, and ages it is the rule." -- Nietzsche

We've reached the point that people actually falsely boast about being part of the modern Roman Legions who go about conquering and destroying peoples who resist our glory.

Sup Forumsrothers, stop admiring soldiers, thanking them for their service, and giving them either perks or status-- these things just encourage the weak minded to join the military and do evil in our name while draining our wallets.

I know i wouldnt do anything more than talk shit. But im dead serious some Army guys and a good portion of Marines would be ready to fight.

Well, I believe people are free to do what they want, but they should know full well that there may be consequences.

I've heard of guys who got beaten to a pulp doing that shit, and honestly, most cops are former military so they aren't gonna be too keen to come to your aid once you just got thumped by a group of soldiers. They'll turn a blind eye to the asskicking at best and maybe kick you a couple times themselves at worst. Then I'm sure the cops would likely charge you with something, I'm pretty sure impersonation of military is illegal.

And literally NO ONE will come to your aid or think anything of a guy who's impersonating military for perks. Lefties will disdain you for the fact that you think military is cool enough to impersonate. Right wingers will hate you because you're impersonating them.

Not to mention, any little badge out of place, the wrong insignia or combo of pants and jacket, will get you busted. And if military guys don't realize you're a fraud by looking at you (and 90% chance they'd know at a glance), they'll know by speaking to you about it. They'll ask you some shit every soldier should know, and you'll be clueless. Then asskicking will ensue.

I get doing it for pussy, I do, honestly pussy is the best thing in life, so anything that gives you an edge is a bonus. But free food and military discount, and respect are shitty for the amount of risk that you're taking.

If you're really that impressed with the military and the perks you get, just fucking join the military, it would make you significantly less of a faggot and may help you get your mind right.

>while draining our wallets.
As if you pay taxes Moonbeam.

What a great fake 'fact' that you pulled out if your ass

Nope there are none, free speach yo.

That's one of my favorite quotes.

But you honestly make our military sound quite a bit cooler by calling them "modern Roman Legions", I'm sure they'd consider that title a badge of honor. Now on the other hand, if you called them "corporate pawns selling their lives for less than they'd make at McDonald's" that hits a lot closer to the mark.

You're a faggot if you're stolen valor

Y'all uneducated pricks will get Trump, there is no doubting this. If you don't want him, I heard 7.62mm is fairly cheap

At Trudeau looks like a Disney and if he stands for what his father believed in, Canada will do perfectly fine

Obama signed something called the "Stolen Valor Act" into law making imperonating an officer illegal. So after you get your ass kicked by the military who outed you, get kicked a couple more times by police who were also former military, you'll get locked up for it.

I stand (gladly) corrected.

Our shills for Corporate Incorporated, the Jewish lobby & fundy Xtians, & bat shit crazy invade-the-worlders are way less cool than the Legionaires who conquered in ancient times.

Nobody needs armies, Iceland works fine without one.

Most wars have nothing to do with democratic processes, read a book.

American soldiers don't fight for Americans, they fight for their government/lobbists who control the government. Sandniggers in the middle east are not invading or attacking the US, you just shoot them for fun and profit. The US has practically little need to defend itself, and your armed forced serve little use other than invading defenceless countries for no reason whatsoever.

Yes, I've served my country. Yes, I agree that stolen valor is for cunts. But don't come here claiming that American intervention in the middle east is democratic, fair or for the best of Americans, because that's just wrong. You can't spread peace and democracy by war and violence, it simply doesn't work like that.

>Is American
>Says their military is underfunded

Does your government actually lie that much to you?