If i get dubs, can someone buy me overwatch?

If i get dubs, can someone buy me overwatch?
i been wanting the game since it came out but i don't have any kind of way to buy it since my card is dead..
my email : [email protected]

Well, might as well kill myself

Rest in peace.
Game's shitty anyway.
Not OP here btw.

hey ;( i really wanted it

why dubs?
a spicy trips is better

The game isn't bad, but if your connection is shit prepare your anus.

i got 1gb/s so i think i am fine :)

because the chances of dubs > chances of trips, but i won't ever get either because fate doesn't want me to play this game ;(

This
My connection will drop randomly. Went rrom 51 at placement and ended at 38 yesterday. The majority was drops, either me or others getting dropped and leaving us an incomplete team.

that's some top tier quality drawing

i feel you, i was 59 and 1 win away from 60 and 200 comp points basically a golden weapon...
Then dropped to 50 because of trolls... I managed to climb to 74 because i got some friends to help me, but still.. Thorbjon on attack? Really? Because someone else picked hanzo and he cound't play thorbjon? Fuck sake..

Got more ;P

Might as well dump

Dude i hate that. Torborjon or whatever is useless on attack. Just to win, id have to olay support becayse no one will. And you have one hackass always spamming we need a healer! And it is like you do it. But i usually fold and become lucio, and you notice the guy who spammed we need a healer is dying left and right and not pushing the payload. Fucking idiots man

if i get dubs op will get overwatch

1gb on a ps4 or xbox? either way NOPE not possible

Get Battleborn.

Getting dubs isn't that hard also
>No Mei
The fuck is wrong with you all

then post some

Hahha fuck off

Just mad cause you're bad