How did it feel the first time you cummed inside of another guy?

How did it feel the first time you cummed inside of another guy?

Sticky.

nice i guess

Do u know any web for gay hypnosis?

warpmymind dot com
make an account, visit forums, there are gay conversion files if thats what you want

I'm straight but all I can think about at the minute is having sex with men

Nothing like a shit covered dick falling out your ass into a floppy while cum gushes from my asshole. I hate the clean up.

Like getting shit all over your dick and getting a dose of aids

Totally not gay but you might be interested in some faggot using your prostate as a speedbag

Then I have news for you faggot,
You're in love with cock.

painful. i tore my frenulum

Sexual orientation is a big illusion, everyone is told they need to identify as a thing and that label means that you can't deviate outside of it, that's bullshit. There is no such thing as 'straight' guys in nature, it's a social construct created to shortcut information about someone and to create a self-image of masculinity
tldr; fuck a dude, the only thing stopping you is being 'straight'

Thanks u i'll try

i have had sex with both genders and i must say sex with men is better.

More like
>How did it feel the first time another guy came inside you

my neighbour already did that when i was like 14. So I already know

Pretty good. Felt hot, awesome at first, but a little bit of shame afterward.

I came in this drag queen's ass once. I pounded his ass so fucking hard and blew my load bareback balls deep. Prob have AIDS now.

>implying I'm the one giving

Wouldn't know, never fucked a guy, fucked a few girls but mostly I get topped by guys, love feeling them cum inside of me c:

Nah, I never did any faggoty shit like that. But one time when I was 10 I sucked my neighbor's dick and let him nut all over my face. Then he gave me his copy of GTA: San Andreas.

Pretty awkward, my older brother used to get me to fuck him in the ass all the time and it seemed like a great idea while I was doing it but there was always that instant regret feeling once I finished

Fair trade

What's it feel like to have a guy cum in your mouth?

you are sick

Yeah. I get that when I cum in my own mouth. I'm super horny and want it while fapping but then after I don't want it anymore so I have a cum filled mouth and just awkwardly spit and get back up

I know the feels

cause?

because you have aids

Ruins the fap since when taking the load doesn't feel as good when concentrating to get it in my mouth.

I always say I'll never do it again but then I see a roll thread and end up doing it a week later

i bet u felt like a p3d0tard...lol

What do you mean 'feel'? You can't 'feel' anything other than pressure and heat inside of your ass. You litterally can't tell except for the slick feeling you get at the front of your anus.

What's gay hypnosis?

Fuck

Roll

Not really.

but great to see that Sup Forums still is filled with mentally challenged potato's

Imagine cumming in this...

this coming from a fruit that takes penis up the ass lol

That's not an answer

Rather be a fruit than a potato

I don't have this problem since I'm a massive cumslut.

rolllll

can I cum on ur asshole?

shut up already fag

Nah, potato c:

Yeah it is, just look into his eyes and you will understand.

post butt

I really want to feel something up my ass.

Nah dude, I don't like that tv show

Rollerino
I'm too stupid to understand how this work, someone explain what I rolled.

tbh, you're absolutely right.

ya gotta do ya roll, newfriend

no chickening out, friendo

Spread your cheeks

delicious

Straight man here, not gonna lie though that fucking ass is getting me rock fucking hard rn

dont you need diapers when your hole is that stretchy?

11/10
moar plz

Holy shit...I leave for 15 mins to get groceries and replies D: You perverts

nice butt, fruit

It felt like shit

>badumtiss

Rill

Not as good as it feels to have a piping hot load shot up ur blast hole.

as a straight male i would have to assume
>gay

Thanks potato c:

Often when I've fingered these femboi types, I end up feeling the pointy end of a turd a few inches deep

Roll

it's time to post more

Nopes, its an older pic like a month or so, gonna make dinner now as I'm pretty hungry c:

Got an apron?

Take one of you cooking, totally naked but for that

Roll

virginfag looking to lose.

White power

Haha no way I don't even have an apron, and are not shaven smooth like in the pic >w>

what are you eating?

you can't be a housewife without an apron

It was just another one for me.

Rollll

I live on my own...

Probably something easy as a 1 pan dish...

That's pretty much how I've always felt. I'm not super into the idea of kissing a guy... but I'd totally take one in the ass... maybe try giving head. Sex is sex. It feels good.

I'd do that.

Fine, I guess you're not interested in some big dick stretching your cunt until it's yawning wide then.

I have some salty cream to go with that

Its some kind of swiss potato cheese and ham dish

Well spread your cheeks

Damn, can I sit on that?

I can have that when I want anyway real or my toys c: got those fagDragon toys.

Nuhuh I'mma make dinner.

.///.

That's nasty. Enemas go a long way
This. Broomed once. Shit was cash. Just don't know how to approach it the second time

breddy gud

roll

How do i lose my buttvirginity?

Fuck yeah, but you need to show me you can take it. I'm three fingers wide and a sharpie ain't even 1 wide, so I might tear you up

The next guy who goes balls deep in your ass is going to have some cheesy potatoes under his foreskin

grindr

I wana lose my buttvirginity, not get aids