Post Your Groove Station

Post your groove station.

Not gonna lie, I bought most of this today

Here's another pic
I was looking to replace my turntable today so I hit some pawn shops. Couldn't find anything interesting so I went to salvation army. They had all of this for 90 bucks. All but the top cd player. The one that came with it wouldn't work. Also I need to replace the belt in the turntable

>has amazing set up not set of right lol. his speakers are so close together its gonna sound like mono.

For how much friendo

I'll move them once I have the space

Just fuck my shit up senpai

>90 bucks

That's not too bad depending on what kind of speakers those are. Bit high for BPC, but makes for a nice entry-level setup

literally me

same, but im hoping by the end of 2017 ill be better off and finally be able to own a TT and a setup

What kind of record player is that. Is it any good?

noice rig you got there

Pro-Ject Debut Carbon

It's excellent for its price point. Essentially a no-frills turntable, it doesn't have auto-cue or anything like that, just good solid hardware. It replaced an old Technics SL-220 and there was a huge increase in sound quality.

Thank you

i sold my meme setup and vinyl

thanks, you too.

How am I doing so far

Good job, son! Doing well I see.

As the black man says, BRUHH

why two TTs? Always curious when i see this

Thanks I've been meaning to get a new bass guitar for a while

DJing, user.

Here's mine

I'm poverty stricken and I'm saving up to visit my gf so this is very much a work in progress. I know I'm not supposed to put speakers on same surface as my TT but I aint got room in this tiny jail cell I rent. I'm keeping my eyes open for a good cheap receiver.

>I'm saving up to visit my gf
dawww, internet gf? 2cute4me, how far apart are you? Sure you're not being tricked?

She was an exchange student in Toronto when we met but then she had to frig off back to St. Petersburgh. Visa shit is a huge hassle.