My girlfriend of 1 year who i decided to break up with a couple weeks ago slept with someone whilst we where on a break...

my girlfriend of 1 year who i decided to break up with a couple weeks ago slept with someone whilst we where on a break. now we have gotten back together she's told me it happened and i don't know how to feel or act about it? any advice for me anons? (pic related)

Why the fuck would you ask for advice on Sup Forums ? There's an entire board dedicated to this shit.

You were on break. Accept it and move on or end it.

I would say it's bullshit that she fucked somebody else, and then thinks she can come back to you. If she cared about you she would not do such a thing. Same goes for you. user, have some self respect, find someone else, because she is not worth it. But of course you have to see for yourself.

You feel how you feel.
I'd feel betrayed.
I'd not want to be with her anymore - but that's me, I'm uncompromising when it comes to my emotions - others are more laize faire and doesn't feel bothered by these things. It's a matter of temperament user.
If you feel you can't trust her, tell her so.
If you feel betrayed, tell her so - get it off your chest, and if she can't listen or interrupts you with excuses - leave.
Take the heartbreak and move on.

Find someone less fickle to love.

What board? Not op

You kind of get to suck it up, especially if you broke up with her for the duration.

It's not like she'd never slept with anyone before you, so nothing's really changed.

i wouldn't bother imo. you break up for a reason. if you get back together, don't expect shit to just "work". the same problems will be there.

Also, consider that she came back to you. You've got something that he didn't.

>whilst
Maybe try speaking english instead of old english.

Ah, my bad, I thought SHE broke up - I misread.
YOU broke up - that's different, you just have to accept that she's willing to move on - and if you did break up in the first place, perhaps you should too.

"YOU WERE ON A BREAK!"

English is a big language user - don't get your panties in a bunch because other people speak it differently than you. Unclench that anus.

advice you retard

Exactly what I thought. Lol

do you know what a break means you dumbfuck retard?

You broke up with her, whats your fucking problem. If you said ' lets take a break' then ok, yeah be pissed. But if you broke up, you did it to yourself

Okay I'm gonna give you legit advice, I've been in the exact same situation and you need to trust me.

If she slept with someone else, even while on a break, it's not real and it will end with her dumping you. Unless you do it first. Don't entertain this fake relationship and assert your dominance. Dump her and move on, no matter how impossible it seems, you have to.

"A girl slept with someone while we weren't romantically involved. Should I be upset?"

beta cuck fuck

You should feel like a retard for even asking this question a) on fucking Sup Forums and b) for thinking she did anything wrong, you idiot wanted cum stain

Why do retards "go on break?" What do you hope that will do for the relationship?

I don't get it. You retards decided you werent together for that week so she obviously did nothing wrong. The fact that you are upset over something that happened because of this clearly means your relationship is just fucked.