Just found out my two roomates for university are both muslims coming from the middle east. What should i do???

Just found out my two roomates for university are both muslims coming from the middle east. What should i do???

Get to know them?

Request new roommates.

Make a surprise party with fake bombs
Have them taste their own medicine

^

Make sure your fridge is well stocked with booze, cook bacon every single day, eat in front of them and make really tasty smelling meals during ramadan

Depends on what kind of musulmans they are. Do they act like regular people? Treat em normaly.
Do they say shit like "halal, haram, inshallah brother" and they act like they know you forever , bitchslap em and show em whos the boss. Mudslimes are testing us whites out all the time, if we step back and take their shit or if we slam our pork on them.

Instill some bitchslap into them.

Samefag
Bitchslaps are the final solution

Stock up on febreeze, because they don't shower

This, OP.

Sleep in bomb squad armour.

Preemptive strike

they might be there on grant money from Saudis etc.. in which case you're gonna have a great fucking time.because they're rich and wanting to exercise their independence. youre probably gonna be getting drunk as fuck with some Muslims all year. seriously, in college they so do not give a fuck

Guess you won't be eating pork or anything else non-halal for a few months.

Slit your throat now because they are going to do it to you in your sleep eventually. That and you get to skip them raping you first

This is a good point. If they're sucking that oil tit and have loads of cash you might be able to leech off them for booze and shit.

get a girlfriend you fucking fatass

I met a Saudi guy at Uni, here on grant money. Cool guy.

My roommates are moving in, too. Blacks. I'm black myself, but I'm such a weeb, I'm practically Asian.

u want som fuc weeb boi?

Slip pork in their meals. For example. Give them homemade pork and beans, or chili with ground pork.

Don't let them know what they are eating. But tell them when you graduate

>Be me
>Be at uni
>Roomate is muslim, actually smells pretty badly, just mostly of unwashed man
>We chat and we get on okay, but we are 2 very different people
>He is in bed early most nights, complains about noise, complains if I come back smelling of drink or smoke (I don't smoke but would be around those who did)
>Would go bat shit if I brought a friend over, even just for a few mins
>Request a change of roomate
>About 2 weeks later he is moved to a new dorm with another terrorist
>I get an awesome Russian guy named Artur
>Does drink, does drugs, makes some really nice chilled music as well

And that's how I defeated terrorism.

Tell your councilor that you are a Jew or homosexual (much easier) and you fear for your life.

The school will immediately change the situation to avoid a lawsuit in the event they attack you (which is litrially 100% if you actually are a jew or homosexual)

No, I'm alright. Need to study up for the JLPT instead. Besides, I already have a waifu.

If they're rich Saudi's, maybe it's okay...

Otherwise people from the middle east don't understand that deodorant is a thing. Like they literally smell like bad BO every single day, even the ones from a somewhat well-off family (like doctors, lawyers, etc...). Can imagine that would not make for a good roommate.

make some bacon, make sure you leave the windows close so the smell will stay there for a looong time. maybe even smudge some bacon grease on there pillows.

OP do not fear....i had one when i was at university.....was from Saudi Arabia....showed up on move in day in a private car with a driver....all brand new shit unopened....the best part....he paid to keep my cocaine/booze/pot habits going all thru school

pretty much wear this 24/7

This. The whole terrorism stereotype aside, if they're coming straight from the middle east, they're going to stink and live like animals.

Get the biggest TRUMP 2016 sign you can find and put it on your wall.

nigger

Cook pork every single day. If they get pissy about it, tell them to fuck off, it's your food, not theirs. Also put up a bunch of American/British/Whatever country you're from flags up in your room.

This is Sup Forums, fuck off with your logic and reason.

Voting for buy a sword and a heap of crusades regalia and call them heathens at every chance. Threaten them with crucifixion when nobody else is around

this + build a actual wall in the room

>

hahahahaha so random

so kooky

Sneak pork products into their food... they won't have done anything wrong in the eyes of allah but they'll still get mad because arabs don't have the greatest logic/critical thinking skills or temperaments.

This

I was about to be moved in a 4 person room with 3 Muslims so I told the school I have assburgers and am gay and they gave me a single room.

Voting for this

Oh shit yes

Start a crusade.

call the bomb squad

Ask if they can get you some good hasj, here in brussels the besy hasj you get from arab guys.
Most of them are cool you know

And claim discrimination when they complain.
Dubs must be honored

If you're scared, tell them you agree with their religion all the while sneaking pork products into their food, so whenever they feel all murdery, tell them they'll never see Allah. You know, as a backup plan. Batman would do it.

Ask for different roommates for religious reasons.

samefag

You're gonna fucking hate it.
Guaranteed.

Maybe they're rich Muslims. There was a big group of Egyptian Muslims at my university from the upper classes of Egyptian society that were sent to uni here in the states entirely to get them out of the country while its all in turmoil. Being richfags from a poor Muslim country, they liked drinking, smoking, fucking bitches, partying and spending their daddy's oil money on all of the above and basically did the same thing when they were still in Egypt.

So what I'm saying OP is maybe you'll luck out and they'll be cool Muslims with lots of money. For your sake lets hope thats what they are.

Rich Saudis in a dorm?
Keks were had

This is a good idea

Go TOTALLY Christian on them. Hang up pictures of Jesus and try to "save" them. Preach to them and read to them from random passages in the bible all the time. Just fucking ram Christianity down their throats and tell them they are going to hell.

this guy knows what's up

They also smoke their cigarettes inside like savages and if they consider you a friend all your shit is their shit, culturally.

Get a pet pig or eat pork every day, also get the biggest pipe hitting nigga to come in and draw Mohammed

Here's you

That's pretty groce

>evil dogger

cook bacon into EVERY meal

PORK IN THE FRIDGE!
PORK IN THE FRIDGE!

>notbad.jpg

Educated russians can be pretty cool, even though russians in general are mentaly disabled shit eating degenerates.

Ar-are you me?

He was trying to proves blacks have nicer assholes

Welcome them with a beer and bacon party!

Slavs are generally deceitful, shiftless and mentally unstable. Treat them as such until proven otherwise.

I think some of us have the same idea. I did this to a guy i worked with because he didn't eat pork. Not Muslim, I just didn't agree with his religious choices, which is basically what this is. He'll never see his God now.

>Just found out my two roomates for university are both muslims coming from the middle east. What should i do???

Wear a yarmulke, put the Israeli flag on display, and be reading the Torah, in hebrew, when they come in.

Best way to deal with them is to make them rage and lash out. Prove they are not only bigots, but unstable psychopaths, and get them thrown out ASAP.

very soon my brother
Hey guys when is the next Crusaders club meeting? Fucking mom wont let me go out anymore without eating my tendies and i might miss it
dooz volts

Nice... I like this plan

this
shower in it too
dont worry middle easterners smell like feces so your sense of smell will give out anyways

Nice to meet you mr.fag or should i call you by your first name: same?

> poor mans problems

I will be laughing at you in my sweet en suit apartment

hide pork around the place

Have sex with them.

lol fucking blow it out your ass faggot

Vote/roll

>saudi muslims get drunk as fuck all year
>muslims drink alcohol

When will this meme end.

Inb4 "b-but my brown friend from the middle-east is an alcoholic and smokes crack". Not everyone who comes from muslim countries is a muslim. Just look at western iranians, they're 99% not muslim.

kek

pull apart a clock and stuff it in a brief case and call the police

>try to prove they're bigots
>they lash out and attack
>you take it up with the uni
>you get kicked out for being an islamphobe

If you asked these people they would claim to still be Muslims, just like there are Christians who fuck prostitutes and do drugs and shit on their neighbors lawn who still consider themselves Christians. Someone of the faith who lapses in their behavior isn't automatically not a member of that faith anymore, they just aren't very good members of it.

That said I appreciate the sentiment behind what you're trying to do. Fuck Islam.

that's why you DON'T take it up with the uni.
You call homeland security directly.

this

>call homeland security
>they ask what's the problem
>they report you to your university for being a islamphobe

>Homeland security
>department to a branch of the government
>reports back to your university

fuck off, dipshit

Kill them

I am trying its up there pretty far since you are a faggot

Wrap their beds in bacon

This.

Do you not get what I'm saying bro?

encourage them to keep innovatin', ahmed.

Convert and live, i'nsh Allah.
Peace be upon you my brother.

Any Muslim that smokes pot? Drinks alcohol? Parties? Has promiscuous sex? EATS BACON?

They are the ones you be the most afraid of.
Even Muhammad said he believed he could end up in hell. He even called Allah the "greatest deceiver."
One of the rightly guided caliphs even said that if he died, and had a foot in paradise, he would still fear that Allah would send him to hell.

There is ONE, and ONLY ONE, sure way to get to heaven in Islam. Dying in an act of jihad. That is it. That is why suicide bombing is done: it guarantees you die. Especially as the Koran says that all jihadis will either die, or return home with spoils of war. So if neither happen, or you are captured, that is proof Allah is not with you.

So jihadis kill themselves, in jihad, to game the system that promises paradise.

And because that is a 100% guarantee? They can do any sin they want to before they die, because it is all forgiven.
The more sin you see a Muslim do, the more you need to fear that HE will be the one that goes nuts.

RIP dude