Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend has these flaps on her eyes that ive been curious about for over a year...

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend has these flaps on her eyes that ive been curious about for over a year, but where ever i look i cant find anyone with the similar look. Any related?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably a mutation in her genes when she was born.

Dont let that discourage you, she still looks nice

Looks like an alien OP. She's going to ass fuck you next time you fall asleep.

I always think these types of features are cool because you're fucking one in a million and it doesn't look too odd. Gj user

Don't a lot of people have these? I do

Honestly looks like some South Korean plastic surgery shit man. Ask her if she's had that done. Shit ain't normal. Its not bad... Just... Abnormal

Fuck man, she is a Lizard person, run, now!

She has Downs face.

You keep posting pictures of asian girls, but I don't see the flaps.

Epichanthic folds? Never seen one with so prominent ones, and its usually on asians tho

It's just double eyelid mang, I have them as well

My girl also has them

Yes she does. Is she draconian? She might be a shape shifting lizard person.

If anything, is it not normal to have them??

Fetal alcohol syndrome.

Its very possible

Reptiloid, 99% sure... Possibly part Asian.

make her it some more iron and potasium it should help alittle perk thouse flaps up alittle bro

yeah I've seen those before....

Some people with her same probably use Potassium instead of butter in their diet. They say they never get cramps.

Lol she comming for op shes comming

I just spit my beer.... Thanks user. :)

Its a ladyboy bro!

not even remotely close edgecunt

Fucking good laugh thx bro!

Kek

I would eat your girls ass, flaps or no flaps.

Rotfl

We'll your not wrong :^

Is your gf asain or a lizard

/thread

Fucking kek !

They are called epicanthic folds you fuck. I have them aswell, alot like hers really, rare but not like it's some kind of fucking genetic monstrosity.

Forgot pic. Not a close up but it works poppy seed tea + southern heat for the first time is a no boys.

How big are your tits holy shit

AYY LMAO

Terrible advice. Never ask your gf if she's had plastic surgery on something she's likely self conscious about.

It just looks like some over-pronounced Asian gene, OP. Not a big deal.

They are called eyelids. Put down your japanese anime.

you're wrong, all downies deserve to die. they take the limelight away from we autistic folk

2929 show us noodz

you big fuckin' dope. why are you driving a sedan? and GRAPEFRUIT juice? are you fuckin kiddin me? you realize that will make your downs even worse right? it's all the alkalines bro. jesus christ go to a fuckin home you big lumberfuck

Sedan cause cheap, grapefruit because I was making drugs for the long ride to TN from PA with it, and I'm fairly positive I'm not downs. I mean... maybe though I do some dumb shit. And I'll show you a lumberfuck big boy.

Fairly large all this considered but I mean, muscles bro. Not gunna say ive got no fat on me but you do that hard labor you get then hard muscles

hey got that ayyyy GF.

you hairy single dad. I am so disappointed. get surgery

No children that I know of user though Its not off the table to have a maybe baby out there somewhere. And the surgery to fix it is expensive and fuck and honestly it doesn't impact my life negatively in any way. My ex fiance called them "eye hoody pockets" bout the worst I've had to deal with from it.

In the night does she glow with a strange unearthly light? Aliens often have a small sparkly ball. If you find it and smash it her powers will disappear.

>He knows our secret.

If you trimmed your beard, you'd look a lot better. Not shaved, but trimmed. Get an electric razor that has different sized guards to attach, and keep that shit in line.

But yeah, the eye thing doesn't really hurt your rating at all. Good on ya, user.

You know op I wasn't gunna be a dick about it, but since I have these too you should let me cuck you and impregnate your alien hybrid concubine. Gotta keep the alien genes going ya know?

>we must find him and probe his anus of this knowledge

Well thanks user, im actually aware I was attempting an experiment to see if I could rock a mighty long Viking beard but it just curls like that and i can't make it stop, if I pulled it straight I was down to the center of my chest. Sad really.

Backtracking his IP as we speak alienbro consequences never gon be dah same

if you cant see his big fucking neck and assume that the user in the pic is huge in the athletic way, then you are a retard.

> eye hoodie pockets

Yes user. And she thought it was fucking hilarious and spewed it out of her cock hole on a fairly regular basis like some shitty forced meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold

Well there's a lot of awkward "in-between" stages of growing a long, full beard. It can take years to get the right length and look for anything past the adam's apple. If you don't mind staying in an awkward stage for a long time, then you may get your viking beard yet. But trimming the beard will yield positive results immediately.

I'll warm up the Identified Flying Object

Epicanthal fold. I also have those

Hm. I grow an inch of beard per month and 60% of the hair has infected roots, hypertrichosis.
Literally a fucking nightmare. I have no idea why so many people wish for beards.

I have them

you wish you did. you are still an outcast even when it comes to deformities

Maybe for you. I have literally one that I know of

My problem is that I can't get it even close to straight otherwise I'd be fine with it

Fucking non alien life form beta. Go get your own deformity and come back.

Those are known as epicanthic folds, they are common in Mongoloid, Native American and Australoid peoples. I'd recommend breaking up if you yourself are not mongoloid, because this feature is very dominant and will most likely be passed on to your offspring.

I was just gunna use my scaley reptilian dick.

Well well well look what we have here an educated user. Neither of my parents have it oddly enough but my biological grandfather does. Native American blood so I'm told don't know for a fact.