Boys what wrong with my pecker

boys what wrong with my pecker

genital warts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that PPP?

penis palpules?

Yes, I believe it is. I may be wrong but I have that shit too. I think i read once that 1/3 of men have it, don't hold me by my word for that though.

thats called being a weak white pigskin

ok, so not an std? how long do they take to clear, probably varies doesnt it

nigger aids

Medfag here, I hate to tell you, but I'm head fucking serious that that is HPV / Warts. It clears in 90% of people in 3 years, 50% in 2, but I absolutely *promise* you that that is what it is. It's like Chicken Pox, once your body clears it its gone for good.

It's ppp.
I hope you don't pass the exams.

Actually looks like a HPV

RIGHT this is confusing, fags sayin hpv other fags ppp

HOW can you be sure its PPP and not HPV

i've been attempting online diagnosis for the last 3 days, and i've come to fucking Sup Forums for help lol.

I shou;d probably just take my ass to the clinic but i cant be arsed, plus i might get a stiffy if an arab doctor starts touching it because i can barely understand him

It doesn't clear up. Only safe way to remove them is with laser treatment.

It's common, so don't sweat it.

You have to go to the hospital or a doctor asap dude, stop tryin to avoid everything go and get some shit to clear that off

It's ppp 100%

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

It's PPP, faggot. You got a bunch of guys here who have it too and a bunch of fags trying to scare you. Worst that'll come of it is possibly having to bring the wikipedia page up before sticking it in.

I personnaly don't give a hudge fuck if you don't go but if you don't want to have a worst dick than that in some week just do what you have to do mate

You dick is infected. Cut it off now or the infection will spread and kill you. You don't want to an hero because your dick's infected, do you?

1/10 shitty bait
made me reply tho

Yeah, I forgot the first r.

this

just drink a bottle of bleach every morning and you'll be cured
trust me i'm a doctor

the whole bottle? man that seems like a lot but i'll give it a shot

Bruh

It's called PPP.
It doesn't go away.
25% of all men have it.
Harmless, not contagious, just a little ugly.

papules. got them myself. no girl has ever been bothered by them, so don't worry about it. and i got it way worse then pic related.

those are caused by en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syphilis

they will stard to turn red really soon, and then your whole body