Xanax newbie right here

Xanax newbie right here.
>how much should i take? i have 1mg pills atm.
>what happens if i mix? weed/alcohol with the xanax
>withdrawal?

Fok u user

death

Couple of planks. Weed /Whiskey. Get ripped. See God.

1mg? You'll need to take like fifty, I didn't know they made pills that weak.

Xanax is fine to mix with weed but alcohol will probably stop your heart.

No withdrawal from my experience but it's easy to get addicted to for some.

Just take the equivalent of half a bar. Look up the dosages for that. Eat a meal easy on the stomach like toast with a little peanut butter if it's your first time.

I've never done xanax before but I've done benzos a bit, and you'll get nauseous and throw up if you're not prepared or take too much without a tolerance.

Dont fuck with benzos retard.

>this

Forget my last post. Just stick to weed and booze.

don't take w/ alcohol
Id start on half a bar for your first time Don't exceed 4mg/5mg if you're a big boy

im 185cm and weigh about 75kg. im not ripped but definitely not fat or even a little chubby

You will need to take about 5 bars to feel anything. Also drink a couple beers/shots and you will be in heaven

>ITT: shit advice from people with no clue

Dude. Ex drug addict here with a particular thing for opiates and benzos. Methadone is the worst kick you could ever have, but alcohol and benzo withdrawals are the only ones that can kill you. And Xanax is one of the worst because of the short half life. Your tolerance builds quickly, it causes retrograde amnesia so you'll mean to take 2 mg and take 40 and wake up the next day with a car full of random shoplifted items and no pills left. Xanax by itself is basically impossible to overdose on but mixing it with alcohol or opiates is a great set up for respiratory failure which can and does kill people more than any other drug cocktail. I've OD'd and died temporarily, and woke up in a psych ward. If you use for long enough, the withdrawals last weeks and you will not sleep much at night for almost a month. Extremely uncomfortable. But.. People have to have their experience, and what some user says probably won't dissuade you so.. If you're gonna mix, weed or coke/amps and benzos, not alcohol. You will never die from a weed/benzo mix, most likely just pass out early. Weed will probably keep you from doing anything too stupid while you're blacked out, actually. Uppers and benzos mix for me usually equaled some crazy adventures where I felt invincible, just don't drive and try and avoid department stores.

Don't listen to these faggots.
1 mg should get you feeling right. 2mg and you might black out. Not pass out but just not have any recollection of the high.

>avid substance user

Take a football, smoke, chill, eat another football, repeat until you wake up

thanks for legit answer user. I see the consequences but why i even bought it to begin with is ebcause i simply do not care anymore. Im not a hard dopeman at all, but the weed simply doesnt do it anymore. I feel more normal high then sober. I'm in a deep depression with a missing purpose, come from decently wealthy family, have own apartment, car, more spare money then i can burn on the everyday need. Yet i don't feel satisfied in life.

That user is right, benzo withdrawal will kill you. But taking Xanax over a couple days won't get you to that point

1mg isn't enough to hurt you. You'll fall asleep at worst. Alcohol and Xanax have synergy with each other that increases the effect of the other. You will start to feel the onset within 2 minutes, with peak effects around 40 minutes. You will probably taper off within 2-3 hours after initial ingestion.

Have fun, but Xanax can cause easy dependence and tolerance.

>avid substance user
>future burnout

Benzos aren't a joke dude. Having kicked from pretty much everything addictive, I'd take a cold turkey heroin kick over a benzo kick any day. Maybe user can use recreationally, a lot of hardcore addicts totally had it under control once. I used "recreationally" for 15 years until I blew through 20k in ten days, crashed two cars, fiancée left, lost everything. Took over a year clean to start building my life back up. And Xanax was my go to.. At the fucking least OP, use caution. Drugs won't automatically wreck your life but respect the potential.

thats the whole point, i dont actually care. i just wanna fucking feel alright for once.

Yeah but it doesn't exactly sound like his plan is for a couple days.. I was in pretty much the same position as OP and I never thought I'd run out of money til I was broke and homeless. I'm not a religiousfag but finding spirituality in some sense was the only way out of that depression. Life entirely focused on self is a fucking lonely existence, do good works for other people OP. It sounds corny as fuck because it is but it is also immensely gratifying.

Go for heroin then. That will fuck your whole life up within a month or two.

cmon bro, why dont you go cop some more? yeah go hit up your boy, hes got you bro

cmon man, dont you wanna feel nice and mellow and relaxed like you used to? you did it because you know its what you really want. one wont hurt, itll take away the pain from all those memories. cmon bro wouldnt you just love to smoke a blunt and snort 3 footballs right now? you should seriously go buy some XANAX

go do XANAX

It sounds like you're just a lonely guy in his early 20s that regretted making friends. Xanax and alcohol kill even in small amounts, lots of people in this thread have told you that but you continue to say that you "don't care". So do what you fucking want, Sup Forumsro. I would advise against mixing the two like everyone else in your thread. Did you get the Xanax prescribed to combat your lonely anxiety? What I think you would rather is stillnox / ambien if prescriptions is what your after. There's alot of info online of mixing alcohol with those. But again, alcohol and most psychiatric medications can have pretty severe consequences so always start out small. Microdose and wait 3 hours.

You'll never feel normal. Getting a high from drugs and booze will never give you the tranquillity or meaning you desire. Find a hobby.

>snort
>Xanax
>not knowing about bioavailability

Do you even drug, bro?

i was just trying to tempt him into relapse lol i only smoke weed

drugs are for losers

>ex benzo addict here
just do NOT get addicted user. Or if you're 100% you'll have a steady flow of benzos for the rest of your life, then by all means take em as you will. I battled with my benzo addiction for about 10yrs....ended up in the neuro-icu multiple times from seizures. Never had a fucking seizure in my life until the first time I tried to quit. Shit is as nightmare. Anyways here's a few tips:
>DO NOT take them every day. Try something like 1 day on / 2 days off
>the moment you don't feel like 1mg is enough anymore STOP TAKING THEM and wait about a week
>a little xanax goes a long way. Try taking half of one and see how ya feel. Remember: YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE MORE, BUT NEVER LESS
good luck OP. Hope you find what you're looking for

If I take .5mg and drink say 3 beers will I die? Should I not drink at all?

i didnt not get it prescripted. I cant talk to psychs. Talking to people doesnt help me. Just the thought that the only reason theyre "trying" to help me is because its a 400$ session disgusts me.

i did not*

I've been taking 40 mg of hydrocodone and 2 mg of xanax a day for 3 years now (fucked up back and anxiety issues) on days that i don't work i usually throw about 8 beers into the mix. should i be dead?

>Ex-addict
>Still taking benzo's cuz I can't stop

Your best bet is to see a therapist/psychiatrist to find out what your real problems are and maybe they will prescribe you the correct medications so you are not self dosing/treating yourself.

Do you have memory loss?

You can drink with Xanax, it will just make the alcohol and Xanax both more effective. You won't be able to drink your normal amount safely. Look up the definition of synergy, because that is the perfect way to describe the relationship between alcohol and benzos like Xanax.

just little things every so often

>takes 2 footballs a day & 4 vic 10's
>sometimes throws alcohol into the mix
>wonders if they should be dead
Lol....don't flatter yourself. Those are like low/average tier scripts.