Why is this show so based and why does Sup Forums never talk about it?

Why is this show so based and why does Sup Forums never talk about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69916988/#69916988
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69912769/#69912769
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69805029/#69806498
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69291484/#69291484
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69193881/#69193881
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69014048/#69016015
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68859585/#68859585
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/penny dreadful/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/penny dreadful/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Every day a Penny Dreadful thread
>Every day it's "why doesn't Sup Forums talk about it"
Same with The Americans
Why don't you start a thread with something interesting for once? :^)

/thread

I have seen one thread on here the entire time I've posted here. And this is now the second I've seen and I had to make it.

>Ywn send correspondence to her and ask her out for coffee and a Victorian show while she gets possessed by spirits and visions and has to leave and you will never be together because of it forcing you to kill yourself

Why live?

because Sup Forums is full of plebs

>ywn let her convince you to commit suicide

why live?

last ep was the goods. It was basically a play - just eva vs rory kinnear acting circles around every other fucking show on tv

This sounds like a pure womenshit show.

>naked art - muh women are concerned with death too
>excuse for costumes/accents
>viewers can expect old age chivalry to hide new age slutdom
>magic permeates the plot
>feminine strength that outshines and directs masculine buffoonery

And the only thing I know about it is what I've seen in this thread.

We always have pre-threads, post-threads,, and a few threads Monday. We just don't feel the need to make threads about it constantly throughout the entire fucking week and rediscuss things we've already discussed. Same with seasons 1 and 2, but you obviously weren't around back them. If you want in, come on game day.

And if you're going to make a thread actually discuss the show rather than just pining after your waifu you god damn faggot.

eh calm down m8

>I have seen one thread on here the entire time I've posted here.
So like two weeks? fuck off retard, there's threads all the time

>She will never tell you she's only been with one man then force you to kiss her while she's naked only for you to decline her and you hang yourself with the bedsheet you snuck in for her and she kicks the chair out from under your feet while she floats in the air screaming at you in Latin

JUST

Last episode was incredible and to think it only had 3 actors and 1/2 rooms during it. It was as good as the cut-wife episode last season.

Confirmed for never watching the show.

And yet you fucking idiots do it 24/7 with Game of thrones, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit.

What's the real draw then? Eva's wispy voice?

You're welcome to show me these constant threads in the archive, newfriend.

>And yet you fucking idiots do it 24/7 with Game of thrones

Yeah every single person posting on Sup Forums is identical you retarded fucking faggot. Fuck off.

>It was as good as the cut-wife episode last season.

God-tier. I LOVE the Vanessa flashback eps. "Closer Than Sisters" was also amazing and loved that it tied in with the last ep.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69916988/#69916988
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69912769/#69912769
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69805029/#69806498
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69291484/#69291484
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69193881/#69193881
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69014048/#69016015
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/68859585/#68859585

now fuck off newfag

>feminine strength that outshines and directs masculine buffoonery

Stop projecting senpai. We've got Frankenstein's monster running around tearing nigger's in half, we've got a werewolf massacring cunts, we've got old James Bond being an alcoholic womaniser punching vampires, and we're about to have Mr. Hyde letting loose on the Bride of Frankenstein.

It's basically a re-imagining of the League of Extraordinary gentlemen made by film buffs.

Considering it's one of the biggest threads and constantly needs new threads as soon as the other one is done, only for you all to repost the exact same shit as last time it may as well be. Fuck off and shit in someone elses thread you fucking pair of piss-flaps.

How much naked Eva Green?

Whoa... 7 whole threads. You sure showed me with your constant PD threads.

She was naked in it again last episode.

wait does Frankenstein's monster rip niggers apart in the literal sense (African american or w/e) or using nigger as a general term for people like a how a nigger would use the word.

cgi

You're a fucking child. Grow up.

there's an ep where she gets raped by the Devil.
someone post the gif.

>raped
implying
>gif
get out

He means the general term but a nigger has been killed. They also like to shout nigger and wogs at black people.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is the same person

Once more, fuck off you sub-human faggot.

webm*
there.

Go back to your containment thread, I'm sure everyone needs to hear your worthless opinion reposted for the 1000th time in the hopes that someone will finally listen to your gutter-trash.

I mean he rips niggers apart, my nigger.

Is it Summer already or something?

>Everyone on Sup Forums is the same person

Seriously just leave it'll be better for everyone involved.

Cuz it sucks orangutan balls.

Hoping this nigga gets to appear more in the latter half of the season. S2 had some really comfy moments with him and the crew trying to solve mysteries at Sir Malcolm's place.

Why is Lucifer scared of Dracula?

cute

Gotta show how the new big bad is bigger and badder than the last big bad.

no this is cute

Wouldn't Lucifer have been the one to give Dracula his powers?

We don't talk about good shows here, faggot....so normies and that cancersite doesn't catch on to what's cool and kino to watch

No discussing this, the Clive Owen spectacular, little adopted tarbaby, to go box, Cupertino, the hour long Irish Budweiser music commercial,etc.etc.

Now delete this

Have you not been paying attention? There were two angels who fell from heaven, two brothers. One fell to hell, Lucifer, and the other fell to Earth, Dracula.

I never heard them mention that, I must have missed it.

Then you're fucking retarded.

It was the focal point of season two when they were analysing and translating those relics.

Or you just have autism.

>Paying attention to the show instead of playing Candy Crush whilst watching it means I have autism

Whatever you say faggot

I can't be the only one who thought of that throat-fucking webm when I seen that lump in her throat

I like it.
Honestly thought Penny Dreadful was a True Blood type shitshow.
Only decided to start watching it once I saw half a episode on TV.

I watched the first season, and had to basically force myself to endure until the finale at which point I just said "you know what, I don't fucking care about any of these people and this is terrible writing". I watched the penultimate episode and then dropped it, didn't even watch the finale to have some closure on the season.

Holy shit this last episode was good. It made me want to make a movie that was nothing but the relationship between an orderly and a patient. Incredible episode.

First series was slow but series 2 and onwards is a lot better.

Is she like the female version of Jonny Depp? Those quirky expressions, that raspy and deep voice, appearing only in "dark/gothic" or fanrastic films, working with Tim Burton, etc.?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/subject/penny dreadful/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/penny dreadful/type/op/

Don't you ever insult her again with that comparison, or consequences will be severe BITCH

Can someone explain to me her powers? What was she chanting that made the bros scared of her? Some kind of godly language?

She's a medium who knows some witchcraft and may or may not have a connection to God.

Yes. Though it wasn't from the book the witch gave to her in season 2 because that was after the looney.

Plus she has the book of JFMSU as a final resort.

I love how The Devil was afraid of Dracula.

In one corner you have season 1 plot before it happens & in the next it's season 3 plot with Drucula.

I loved when Dracula asked Lucifer if he would even exist anymore if mankind stopped believing in him.

Wasn't the season 1 plot vampires working for a master who they never revealed or named? Likely Dracula, no? Whilst season 2 was all Lucifer since the witches worked directly for him.

Yeah, you're right.

>Season 1 has Dracula's minions after Vanessa
>Season 2 has Lucifer's minions after Vanessa
>Season 3 has Dracula himself come for her

So Sup Forums who do you cast as Lucifer for season 4?

I wonder how the orderly died to have him be transform into the creature.

He gonna become physical now?

Or possess someone. Or manifest in a spirit form but appearing as a human. Fuck knows. Maybe after they deal with Dracula he'll have the power to walk Earth. They can't get away with that doll bullshit twice.

Idris Elba

It will have to be someone else in the show so it ties everyone in together.

That one guy from Constantine
I loved his version of Satan so fucking much

I bet anyone tuppence that after quitting the Banning Clinic he gets a new job as a servant or valet for Dorian, who kills him for a giggle.

Sounded like he was gonna killed himself.
Guess we will learn soon now that he's back with his family hiding in the roof.

It could be Dr. jekyll who killed him since they spoke about his desire to kill. Maybe he killed him then learned to control it or he took his solution, became Hyde and killed him.

no way. maybe the characters evolve, but the plot is shit in s2.

And now I think about it, she may have been in the same asylum that Jekyll works in.

It's too much for your typical TWD an Thrones plebs. You actually need an attention span to enjoy it.

Interesting, could explain how the creature can be a good soft soul & then be a monster asshole by killing people.
Still pissed off at him for killing Helsing. They could use him now.

i thought eva was an A list actor
why is she going nude all the time? she even mimed getting fucked by the devil

pretty high level of commitment considering you can't even get lawrence to wear blue makeup in xmen

I think they'll be back to all that in season 4 when everyone is back together. Hoping for at least 5 seasons and an unrushed wrap up of the story. Lots of huge names in this show, so I imagine Logan can't keep them around for more than 5 seasons

Fuck that movie but Stormare is hands down the best on screen Satan I've ever seen.

Jekyll's desire to kill is because people have fucked with him all his life. Unless if pre-undeath Caliban/John/whoever the fuck he is is secretly racist I can't see that happening.

Unlikely. Jekyll works in a government hospital (Saint Mary's of Bethlehem, the place that coined the word bedlam) and the Banning Clinic is a private clinic.

Yeah, he was great in the first episode of this season too. That genuine care for Vanessa;(

>tfw dated a girl like this

>tfw got weirded out by her and drove her away

Didn't know how good I had it.

She's French, or part-French at least. Nudity and sex isn't all that big of a deal for her.

These fuckers deserve all the fucking awards, and they probably won't get any.

I'm sure it was absolutely intentional but getting the same actress to play Joan (the cut wife) and Vanessa's shrink was a stroke of genius.

>comfy as fuck scenes when the crew was still together at Sir Malcolm's house

Man...I'm so depressed right now. I hope everyone comes back to fight off the evil if the Ice Truck Killer

Well yeah, they even explain it, that Seward is Joan Clayton's descendant.

It bother me for while where I seen that actor & had to wiki his ass to remember it was Dexter's brother.
Dexter is the Devil while his bro is Dracula.

This show is full of great actors. Scenes between Green and Kinnear were my absolute favorites in season 2, and this episode was amazing too. To think that I used to know Kinnear only for 'that pig fucker.'

>tfw those two SJW fucks probably wont get their deserved cruel death for a long time

When they talked about their immortal army I thought they meant an army of all immortals, not an army of whores and others who were wronged but lead by two immortals.

How would they have done that though? Victor is the only one who knows how to ressurrect the dead and they told him to fuck off.

force him to do it, figure it out themselves or find another method.

>find another method
i actually expected something like that .. them trying to find another method eventually fucking up with some giant undead threat considering how much the end of S2 emphazised on them being le huge upcoming evil imminence

They seemed to imply they knew a lot more than they were letting on, perhaps Satanic even. For all we know the blood orgy was actually a ritual.

Does Dorian know how his painting works? He could do that for people.

Why doesnt showtime just show a nude photo of Eva Green on screen for 60 minutes straight for every episode ?

just rewatch the dreamers ffs

Rescued prostitute girl is qt as fuck tho ;_;