Would Sup Forums play vidya with me? Or even just chat

Would Sup Forums play vidya with me? Or even just chat.

steamcommunity.com/id/breadkun

is that you in the pic?

M'hm.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo.

I have no tits, silly. I'm a boy :p

So that rule doesn't apply.

thought you were trans

You Will make à good girl, i want to stick it into your ass. Do you deeptroath ?

Either way, I'm technically a boy.

There appears to be a co-relation between your gender and enjoyment of garry's mod.

Nothing to do with gender, I'm just autistic. I played that years ago as a teen. Terrorist Hunt was a ball.

Added you

aand you rejected the friend request

abandon thread

Drink bleach , you piece of shit.
You are whats wrong with this world

Sure, added

We didn't have any games in common user. Sorry.

Sorry for existing.

>Would Sup Forums play vidya with me?
>Or even just chat.
>We didn't have any games in common

nice meme

post boi puci with timestamp

You didn't seem particularly interesting either. Sorry for upsetting you. I just didn't want to say.

Thanks! I'll go through them all when I get home so I don't upset people and derail this thread with angry anons.

>You didn't seem particularly interesting eithe
'dude' you dont even know me

No rush

It's easy enough to tell from a profile description and how active you are on steam etc. If I accepted everyone, I'd have hundreds of people in my friends list. Please understand, user.

show your asshole dammit

I don't have butt pics but here's some leggus

>easy enough to tell from a profile description and how active you are on steam
no you judgemental twat, steam's a gaming platform not a social network, not everyone likes to decorate their profiles with shit. dont generalize
>If I accepted everyone, I'd have hundreds of people in my friends list
not with that attitude

Mmm fuck hot but not enough. Take butt pics pls

Are you gay?

for him I would be

Wow, okay. Again, sorry. It's my choice and I'm allowed to decide. I like people who are in groups that I enjoy and share similar games that I like. I get so many invites and first impressions are everything when I'm being flooded.

That's really flattering, user :3

Why?

Show fat dick bb.

Legion or RNC ?

Are you gay too?

NCR sorry, forget to translate

whatever, I'm done wasting my time with you
just do what this guy said you literal piece of trash

NCR for sure. Legion seems a bit barbaric for my tastes. Yourself?

Yeah, I like cute boys now and then.

Hmm, I dunno.

because he's cute af

Serves you right for being horny and adding him

read

yep, it's my fault for trying to be nice to a complete stranger on Sup Forums

>getting this mad at a tranny not accepting your steam friend request
Life's too precious user.

Myself from the start, but Lonesome Road made me rethink that a bit, it seems you haven't finished/started it yet, so I won't spoil

Come on, don't be shy.

and btw, Legion and NCR are the same. rotten pieces of shit

I'm really sorry user. I wish you well.

What's your favourite DLC? Old world blues was great. Yet to do lonesome road and the other one with the white walkers or whatever.

But I don't wanna have my private parts all over Sup Forums! There's people I know on here.

I believe the NCR is the better of two evils.

Yeah, no problem. I'd add you but my profile is probably even more shit than that guy's and I only really play one game so I'd hate to waste your time. That's why I'll settle for butt pics.

I dont add random people, but this one was asking for it. and not mad, just confused and a lil upset

I dont really like transsexuals, I've had some trans Facebook friends and they're just...weird. I mean they were really nice, but still weird. just wanted to be nice and change my perception about them, but now I think I was right before

Added

user, don't generalise. Some trannies are good peeps. I'm just fucking awful.

B-but I don't wanna expose myself.

i dont care about if the person is a trap/trans if they are fun to hang around with who cares?

More face?

Since my character is almost invincible, all I do is wandering on the Mojave, and remember how good this game is. I only have done the Sierra Madre (took a lot of time to leave with the gold) and Lonesome Road, maybe one day I'll find the motivation to do the others

You what user? You actually look like Andrej Pejic... Weird...

You seem cool, I hope you find my profile worthy of adding

Tell you what, here's my kik and if you're feeling naughty, snap me a couple shots. You're far too pretty to give up on.

luckyreds71

>don't generalise
you realize the irony in that, dont you?

Here u go, anons.

Yeah, just pretend we're human.

I hated Sierra Madre. Eugh. Also I know that feel. I'm so freaking invincible and I'm only level 25. I'll probs max out the difficulty.

Thanks user.

Please follow the board rule. Thank you

pretend? you are human right?
also i did send a friend request ~euro

show feet!

No ty.

Possibly. And I'm almost home, I'll add you then :3<

Mm, not a bad idea. My toenails need pampering though. Definitely an idea for next thread.

What games are you playing?

>getting rejected by a tranny
>cries about it
Get a life Sup Forumsro...

Right now it's New Vegas and Bastion. Bit of D00M in there now n then.

Be nice, user. I'll admit I was rather harsh on rejecting him.

>ohmygod i get so many invites what the fuck
>hold on wait i have to make a thread on Sup Forums begging for attention and invites

Loved Sierra madre, especially when it comed to kill Domino, else, it is true that the beginning is a bit harsh. 25 ? lvl45 , was aiming for the max health augmentation at lvl 50. But get bored, which is theorically impossible in this game, hunting Deathclaws isn't fun anymore. I can speak about the game for hours, so hif you're interested by knowing more...

>mfw Sup Forums treats women like trash
>"hurr durr don't be a fucking cuck, don't give them attention"
>mfw Sup Forums treats a trans (with an attitude) like a queen

You guys are fucking pathetic.

You are just being nice because you want to whack off, while chatting with that faggot.... you whiney little bitch.

Has anyone here ever had a girlfriend or been with a girl?

Cock or GTFO

Fuck you and your tongue you fag

It's possible

yes, why ? men aren't all pigs manipulated by their dick ya know

Had a couple. Lived together for four years.
One of the best beejes I've ever got was from a shemale though.

user, please. It's not like that.

I don't have an attitude at all!

I don't know. The stealth in Sierra Madre just seemed so broken. It was so hard to not be noticed by those stupid ghosts. Really ruined it for me. Gold is nice though. So many caps.

Lol dont add ppl you dont wanna add, because some autistic asshole wants you too... dont change yourself because idiots demand it. You gave good reason why you won't and if ppl get butthurt about it, it's their own problem.
Strange i have to explain that to a transsexual lol

Jesus. You're supposed to be a passing trap? Nigga looks like Cleft the Boy chin wonder.

Haha you're le so funny my trap waifu xDDDD
xoxoxoxo

People have really low standards here, thankfully.

Man, idk. I wanna be friends with everyone but it's hard to have a genuine interest in everyone.

Why would anyone wanna play games with you?

Meh... not my kind of games.

I mean... that's low though. That's LOW standards.

Nose down it looks like m00t

First you reject him, then he is being a crybaby and now you protect him? You two guys should really meet. You are equally deranged lol.

Thus is now a Jar Jar Bunks Thread

Chekem

Fair enough. I play a ton of games, that's just what I'm on at the moment.

You know, I'm not sure.

Yeah dude, but this is Sup Forums.

not broken enough to let me escape with all the bars, stealth armor+105 discretion+stealthboy, Elijah was scripted...Once you have killed your ten first ghosts they're just nothing to be worrying about. But maybe you're talking about the holo guards, then you jst have to find the good pattern, but it is sure that once they got you you better run...fast

/thread

Stop samefaggin now. We all understood you liked that boy and he hurt your feelings, but calm down now.

Oh yeah, the ghosts were easy once you had a reliable method of decapitation but I really wanted to stealth more because it was so fun. Ghosts should have been even tougher to promote stealth imo.

Jokes on you, I'm a furfag and I love xenos too.

Oh really?

>Jokes on you, I'm a furfag and I love xenos too.
Wow that's fucking gay... are you planning to change your life to become a decent human being or do you want to keep fapping to jar-jar?

Yes, but the begining would have been so hardcore

Sent a friend request

>furfag
I'll add you OP but keep the furry shit to yourself.

I'm not this guy nor the one who got rejected, that was my only post on this thread and for a good reason.
One only needs common sense to notice the submission that's been occurring here.
And to state otherwise just shows how pathetic you are indeed.

I'm a tranny. We're generally perverted wrecks. Shouldn't come as a surprise.

Jar jar please.

Maybe. Idk. I think I was over levelled for it anyways.

You've got a deal! Don't worry, I'm not a dick like I might appear here. I just have to put on a thick skin and play rough with the meanies here.

Friend request sent.

Also, how does it feel to be a degenerate?

show dick

>how does it feel to be a degenerate?
Not OP but we're all reveling in it.