Doing Shrooms on Friday any Tips/Advice?

Doing Shrooms on Friday any Tips/Advice?

Tape your as shoe shut so you don't accidently poo while tripping

Don't take it seriously if you can avoid it.

Don't puke

Have no expectations, be in a familiar place, have comfy music ready

Any reason?

Pretty much this.

Try to have a nice outside place to relax and let your mind expand, sometimes you'll go through a crazy brain loop inside and it's nice to be able to change to a natural outside setting to reset.

Otherwise Judy enjoy yourself and don't fight where your mind goes. Enjoy the ride.

Eat half the portion, wait till it kicks in and then take the rest. Don't eat for 2 hours before you take them, this will make it less likely you'll puke. Most important thing is just accept everything you experience don't be afraid

wood grain
ceilings
masterful portraiture

fast 8 hours before
lemon tek them bitches
eat some dark chocolate
smoke some tobacco

Hey man, make sure you stay hydrated.
This is coming from an experienced person.

Some tips
*Drink with orange juice
*Chew slowly and keep it in your mouth for a little while

To make it more edible here is what i do chop em small add some honey a spoon of peanut butter and some fruits i recommend banana but any fruit will do.

Just fucking enjoy the trip and have nice day

Will do Thanks.

Don't expect too much

>not lemon tek-ing
lolwut?

>t lemon tek-ing
that's what the orange juice is for

I strongly recommend you take a half dose your first time, about 1.5-2 grams. If you are extremely strong willed, you may make it through a full dose with a mantra of "I'm still ok, I'm having a good time." But a full dose will turn your world instead out. Half dose will just be a nice day of heightened alertness and curiosity. Also, don't mix shrooms with alcohol.

because drinking orange juice at the same time is certainly going to have the same effect
>facepalm
you let it sit in the citric acid so that the conversion happens outside your body, thus reducing the body load

I have done the crazy brain loop inside, luckily I had a sober babysitter to help me out of my chair so I could experience something else. I highly recommend you also have a sober person who you trust and is patient to hang out with you for ~6 hours.

I always just eat my shrooms. It's a strong mushroomy flavor but it's not bad. It's not unlike other kinds of dried mushrooms.

do something you like with people you like. You're doin how much of what shrooms ?

I wouldn't do this. Having some time to come up is a good thing
Also, wear a watch, it will help you if you get the slows
Have a water bottle and stay hydrated. Don't eat though

Take a poop before you do them, and wipe your ass well.

>Having some time to come up is a good thing
citation needed
>Also, wear a watch
lolololol

general shroom advice:
-prepare your mind for religious, spiritual, or otherwise meaningful exploration
-spend some time wandering outside or just playing in the mud
-the trees are friends, they have always loved you
-if you get dizzy from the visuals, focus on one thing that doesn't have a lot of patterns or detail
-draw with crayons. you won't make a masterwork, but it feels good to express yourself
-if you get afraid, you can just go home and get in a blanket and listen to calming music
-have a sober babysitter for safety

>wear a watch
Can't do maths for shit when on high dosage of shrooms, even scheduling to go somewhere at a particular hour is a pain in the ass

if it hits you right away and you're not ready for it, your trip can get off to a bad start. the 30-60 minutes of coming up make for a gentle transition from reality to tripping

It's not about being anywhere, it's just reassurance that time is actually passing. You also know how far through your trip you are and how many hours you have left

>gentle transition from reality to tripping
lolololol

Christine's Four Rules for Tripping:
1. Today is not a good day to die.
2. The cars are real.
3. You cannot fly.
(3.50. Drink water)
4. Don't call your mom.

Take vitamin C and listen to Kingston wall

or just eat a slice of orange with your shrooms

pop shrooms
walk into a nearby forest or park with lots of trees
make sure you go as far as you can
enjoy the feeling of being lost and get in touch with nature ;)

Do you know the species and dosage you're gonna do? Anyway, depending on the species, be careful with liberty caps, 2 grams of that shit will kick your ass, though whatever the species, do 1 gram.

you guys know that you're not going to make your stomach acid more acidic by taking this stuff right?
if you want to do the conversion- it has to be done beforehand

Same thing