CONFIRMED [ ]
FUCKING CONFIRMED [ ]
THE WORK CONTINUES [ ]
FUCK YOU [ ]

???

I need 20 good women

Cast them /got/

The legend never dies.

nth for LF not answering Salsa's legitimate question.

nth for Stannis

4th for giving women what they need and slapping what they want out of them

"Half-brother"

What did he mean by this?

someone post the webm of her kissing a nigger

its from a music video directed by her husband or boyfriend or whatever

Next season m8

James Bond

First for Stannis back next episode

Only meme magic can defeat Bolton fucking shits at this point lads. Reply to this post with 20 good memes or Ramsay Sue will win the Snowbowl.

NUDE SCENE WHEN

Punished Sansa > Sansa

So how do the seasons work? Do planetary bodies just happen to sit between the world and sun for 25 years despite differing orbits or how the hell do they have such irregular seasons?

It was me Jon, it's always been me. I broke Hodor, I made the Mad King mad.

Remember when Olly shot your qt waifu? Who do you think he got the bow from Jon?

Every episode we will remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.
The entire plot just become good women vs evil men
>the children of forest (which are female) created ice zombie lords (which are all male) for their fight against first MEN

What a waste of a storyline

ewwwwwww...

Is this a serious question

Stop with this bullshit. It's what gets the threads banned off season.

It's fucking magic

Friendly reminder that all you GoT autists have 1 MONTH left to shitpost and spout memes until you're shoved back into obscurity for another 10 months. I'm sure the janitors will have fun cleaning up after you :^)

fuck off Sup Forumsirgin

OFFICIAL /got/ Lyanna casting

God tier
>Cordyfu
>T*rkfu
>Bridgetfu

Brettygud tier
>Kayafu
>Addyfu
>Woodfu
>poppyfu
>Grathfu
>Jenconfu
>Kstewfu
>thefuckisAnzufu

fuck off tier
>Sasha gray
>Jessica Brown "Dick mic" findlay
>Stoya
>ratface

Grey Worm and Missandei will rule westeross together bros :3c

Too pure for that

nth for objectively the best character in the show
prove me wrong
you can't

>threads are 95% shitposting
>a picture of two actresses is what triggers you

>take whole seasons for people to move from place A to B

>suddenly little finger can teleport to the wall in one episode

post dem titty scenes guys I dont watch this manchildren show but they sure have some "plot" gnome sayin

>no Krukru

is this show furry and lgbt friendly or not?

highly problematic

Queen of /got/ is 34 today

Post Esmes

can someone photoshop her eyes a bit closer?

please

Maybe the scene with them at the Vale was before Sansa got to the Wall? It'd explain how he got to Molestown so quickly.

>implying
Moot isn't here to stop us this time and Hiro loves game of thrones

At least the shitposts can form a kind of discussion. All this "cast her" and "claim your waifu" faggotry is just retarded and the same across threads.

Where did society go so wrong /got/?

I swear pedos need to be rounded up and shot

>those feet

what is she, 50?

Pretty much yeah, there is a fair bit of gender transitioning too.

Hodor did not hold the door. Meera was not shouting at Hodor to hold the door. Meera was shouting at Bran to hold the door. Bran used Hodor to hold the door. Hodor did not sacrifice himself, he was murdered so Bran could live. Wylis had a vision of this thanks to Bran viewing the past and his brain broke as a result.

can someone explain what mansplaining is? and how it supposedly was done here?

It's a man explaining anything to a woman that she doesn't like.

>Joffrey was poisoned by Olenna
>Stannis was killed by Brienne
>Doran was killed by Sand Snakes
>Euron will be killed by Yara
>Littlefinger will be killed by Brienne
>Ramsay will most likely be killed by Sansa (though defeated by Jon)
>High Sparrow will be killed either by soldiers sent by Olenna or a zombie sent by Cersei, maybe even by Cersei/Margaery personally
>Night King will be killed by Daenerys and her dragons
Are you ready for all the evil men to be destroyed by women in the great first wave of Westerosi feminism?

It's when a man tries to help a woman out by explaining something and the woman acts offended because she assumes the man thinks she's stupid.

>2000 + 16
>caring about feet

hahaha why the fuck is that bitch in the le fug donald hat clicking her fingers

Newfag please go and stay go

Women got the vote.

The white walkers created winter and essentially control it. The long summer can only occur once the white walkers are defeated. /spoiler

man she is so cute but I'm positive she is Jewish with that hair and nose. Jews are crazy in bed but also crazy in the head

Why? God will just make more

>implying anyone including Hiro will be able to withstand the incessant autism and in-fighting that will happen if GoT is allowed to post off-season

You will all be put to the sword when the time comes. You have your time. Make use of it while you can.

So if the white walkers are the final end boss of the series, why is 90% of the show and books about what happens in the capital?

Goddamn that bitch with the glasses at the bar is fugly

I realised recently that they possibly made Dorne the way it is so the stronk sand sneky womyn will support Dany when she eventually comes over. Why they couldn't just have it so Doran was helping Dany I don't know but whatever.

i dated a jewish girl once, her name was Ada and she was okay until she started to use drugs

He's a man and wasn't a big enough ally

>Promise me, Ned

Ok but only because its a special day

I don't even know who that actor plays but he's wearing crocs so you're objectively wrong.

clapping is extremely triggering user

Seasons are supposed to work like our work, but due to the incomplete defeat of the Others they alternate after a few years

How?

Is anyone disputing this?

asymmetric eye crew

that won't work. not just her eyes but her entire face looks like it's being stretched back, like a mask on too tight.

>there are "men" around
being a cuck is one hell of a disease

what the fuck is a jazz hands??

>PLUMES
>Crocs
>not based
Shiggy diggy doo

Not ITT apparently but yes, people think le noble savage sacrificed himself for his little buddy as if this was LOTR and not ASOIAF.

muh shitty opinion got shit on by a man: the word

lmgtfy.com/?q=jazz hands

PAKI'D.COM

post more

why does what white-pink hair lady look like she is about throw a tantrum?

Would you go to war for this /got/?

how does a functioning human bean get triggered by clapping? can they not see they are a parody of themselves?

When a man assumes he knows more about a subject than a woman does, and talks down to her, interrupts her or dismisses her opinions
To be honest Davos has more experience than Sansa in that matter, and given the times i wouldn't call that mansplaining.

because a strong and powerful woman just got murdered by a cis scum male pig man male

What central female characters of this show have died? Cat and who else?

but then why bother at all ? he could have warg'd into hodor and do the same thing just as he did before, but instead of leaving at the last possible second they could have left long before, actually use the grenades to set up an ambush. The only reason remaining is that they did that so Hodor could be what he is and help them on their journey from the beginning. It's stupid as fuck, as if someone else couldn't have helped them

stealing this gimmick for /brit/ right now

In an age where we have access to anything we could possibly want, people have to constantly find new and outrageous things to complain about to make themselves feel special. It's weird.

Yes, stop pretending she's not beautiful.

That's funny because women do the same thing
How sexist to call it "mansplaining"