Rapist head was submerged under piranha filled waters, thanks Brazil

Rapist head was submerged under piranha filled waters, thanks Brazil.

more like this

fake

Maybe don't use a thumbnail next time kid?

Best i could get faggot

Real

I am all for gore, but keep in mind in 3rd world shit holes when they kill/mutilate people for rape/stealing/killing its most of the time some random person they don't recognize as a local.

>Cousin is humanitarian worker in Uganda
>Some one dies
>Every one blames some other black humanitarian worker who was walking around
>They think hes in to black magic cause he does not speak their language, so he must be an outsider black wizard
>Burn him alive in the streets
>Government does shit all
>Cousin blames America some how

It is actually interesting that this shit happens a lot, its just under reported and people don't care unless America accidentally bombs humanitarian workers. I would not be suprised if one of those videos of black people burning alive was the worker guy, but I don't think I should ask my cousin to pick out which one...

That sucks

this really calls for a webm. is this such a 3rd world shithole that nobody took a vid? I'll even take a vertical video if a properly shot one is not available.

little boy beheaded by syrian rebels for being a little bitch

I'm with this guy, where th fuck is this webm at

Mods.

Clearly fake and that's not how piranhas work.

how do they work?

In Mexico one day some dudes found a college student with a child crying in a public bathroom, the child had blood on his pants ...
They assumed that he raped the kid, so they lynched him without even asking anything, what really happened was that the kid stucked his penis in the zipper of his pants, and the student was trying to help ...
Justice is not always fair, but prevents us from acting like troglodytes.

most piranha are, contrary to popular belief, herbivore and the few that does consume meat does only consume the meat of cadavors

there have not been any confirmed cases where piranhas have killed or even eaten a live being (of the larger kind), there have though been a few cases of dead corpses being eaten by pirahnas but the person was dead before it happend

so if it was piranhas then they should have hung im with his had in the water till he drowned and after that the piranhas whould have begun to eat his face

is that olympics?

piranha scientist over here...What you got a degree is fishiology?

OP wants to be right so bad.
read a book, buddy.

i dont have a book on fishiology.

>fishiology

That is most likely what happened. They likely put his head under the water and let him pass out and eventually die. After that they went to work eating his face. It would have taken a while to get his face that clean, so I assume he was either held upside down by a rope, or was bound in some way he was unable to remove his head from the water.

you're full of shit

>implying implications

Why the fuck do you have that? There is zero reason for you to hold that. Mods, someone report this future serial killer to the FBI please

if you go to youtube and search piranha attack you can watch videos of piranhas eating things. soo sorry sweetie WRONG

Potato quality picture. Skull looks like its 1 piece not a top half and lower jaw. I say fake

Doot

>Image is at least three times bigger than the thumbnail
>you wot m8

9gag allows no violence

Clearly the Africans are lashing out at each other due to the suffering and oppression thrust upon them by colonialism. Fuck whitey

I doubt that.

Its not a matter of violence. Thats not the main issue here you fucking nigger. Its a kid getting his head cut off. Grown man, whatever. Animals and Kids are a different story

It's a terrorist killing a kid. Whoopty-fucking-doo. What about all the child soldiers in Africa?

Wow you really care about the world. Have you considered being a shepherd for our lord jesus christ?

Only because you have some weird thing about animals and children holding more power because of...reasons?

>The photos of the suspect of having committed rape were published on social networks and shocked the whole country. There were plenty of bad comments, including from people stating that he would become the Ghost Rider, a legendary character from Marvel Comics that turned into movie starring Nicolas Cage in the role of Johnny Blaze, a biker teen stuntman who sold his soul to the devil and years later became a famous radical motorcyclist during the day, but at night, turned the Ghost rider and as devil vigilante , was charged with finding evil souls on earth and bringing them to hell.

Besides them being niggers? and no ones posting videos of it here

Atheist, there is no god- good try on your dumb ass response bitch-boy

Youre the same guy as the above two yeah? If youre cool with the video then youre just as big of a piece of shit and you deserve to be miserable with life- im not going to enterain the thought of trying to argue why a child being murdered is worse than an adult. I truly hope you kill yourself

They've had their freedom for nearly 50 years now.. I doubt very much that there are many residences in Africa that are still alive from that time.

Shit man that was 2 spooky

TOTALLY RADICAL DUDE.

>>They think hes in to black magic cause he does not speak their language, so he must be an outsider black wizard
>>Burn him alive in the streets

They must be British

Like fucking magnets, dude. It's a miracle.

lol leave Sup Forums