Hey guys

Hey guys.
What would you do if your daughter brought home an African American?

ask when his mixtape comes out and if i can be featured

Obviously fucking do my duty and kill her and him, because I have obviously failed as a parent.

Hey guys what would you do if op had an original thread?

You should try some time faggot

ask him if i can watch while he pumps superior genes into my little girl

Waste

Quads confirm
/thread

Cuck

This.

Nothing my daughter is 17 and has already brought home 3 of her bfs which they where black it doesn't matter to me my wife had a mix baby before I met her so it's OK with me

I would tell her that slavery is illegal and let the little nigglet out of it's collar.

Cuck #2

be surprised as fuck as there are not very many americans around here. but if she came home with a nigger i would plant weed in his car and call the cops

Cuck how?

Kek

Just kys

would get a new one

You serious brah, great way to rek your life

Sure thing I'll get on that

Yea how is it rekt?

Do it immediately

Sell it

Move. I believe it is the responsibility of those with recessive genes to breed with others with the same genes, in order to promote global diversity.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. If my grand kid was stuck with brown, brown, and brown I'd be pissed. I'm not a racist or anything, but brown is an ugly af color.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Taking someones son. Is she a qt3.14 at least?

I didn't take him the father had him most of the time. Yea of course I wouldn't have married her if she wasn't

Long heil to the master race

Not care because I'm not a pussy who's masculinity is threatened by who my daughter is fucking.

Judge him based on the content of his character profile.

What if she brought home these guys

i wouldn't give a fuck since i'm not a cuck.

>not giving a fuck
>not a cuck

Yea, I'm gonna have to go with this. You can't reverse this problem unfortunatley so I would just have to take a mulligan and learn from my mistakes in the next daughter I have.

You misspelled nigger.

I would call the cops saying my daughters darkie friends have narcotics on them ( prob not even a lie honestley). Then I would sit her down and tell her shes better than that and society will treat her differently if she's open about her beastialtiy fetish.

You're a piece of shit dude.

Ask him to paint my house.