Does Sup Forums smoke marijuana?

Does Sup Forums smoke marijuana?

Post your stash you bunch of fags.

What do you pay for it and where do you live?

I pay 170-200oz for top shelf, I live in Michigan.

You have to have a medical marijuana card here, but if you buy it off the street it's cheaper and usually OK quality (no stems or seeds)
>got this for 20 dollars today at a dispensary

sorry for potato quality pics.
It was an 8th for 20 dollars

bought this last weekend and ate all of them before i went to work

>big mistake

I was high as fuck literally for an entire 10 hour shift

gsc kief

kief scoop i made at work out of mild steel

Ahhhhhh....That's better

Blue dream

How much Ye pay for that?

Eww... clean your bong, pig!

it's hard to get it all out of a percolator. I tried everything

I traded my wife for that nug

That doesn't look at all like blue dream to me.
>been growing it for 5 years.

Also live in MI but dont have a med card, street stuff is alright but i like to pick my own strain sometimes. How do you even get the card in MI?

Warm water, then salt and Isopropyl Alchohol? Tried that? Works best

Easy bro got to see doctor it's worth it

Third world fag here, don't know grams, got half a big jar of coffee full for roughly 80 dollars.

I tried boiling water. Tried the salt thing, just took forever to get the salt resdue out. Also tried 91% alcohol and that didn't get it all out, that's the cleanest i can get it with boiling it

Put chunk sea salt in there with rubbing alcohol. Plug the holes and shake the fuck out of it.
>The rubbing alc dissolves the goop
>the sea salt acts as an abrasive to scrape and dislodges persistent goop.

I would still like to smoke once in awhile, but too afraid of getting drug tested at work. Have a really well paying job that I like, but it's an industrial environment with big/dangerous equipment. So there's always possibility of random or after injury drug test.

And they are hair tests, fucking bullshit. So if I smoke a few times in 3 months I'm fucked. But with a pee test you can smoke every day, drink a bunch of water and take some vitamins before the test and pass

Where do you live?

Also if those are your plants you should try topping them before they flower. You'll get more colas

more colas = more weed

Ill look into it more, thanks.
>tfw you can walk around the street with a blunt and nobody cares.
Some of the cops round my area smoke too. Detroit is great for some things.

Did you do the salt and alcohol together and shake very thouroughly?

Cook county

Stash is invisible n im looking to reup

Beacuse every crop of blue dream looks the same right?

mix the isopropyl with the salt. the salt doesnt disolve as much and acts as a scrubber for the iso to break down residue much easier

Ok I'll try them both, also i used table salt. I didn't know you were supposed to use sea salt.

It took fucking forever to get the salt residue out of it last time. Hopefully using alcohol too will help

This is the hardest piece to clean then any other bong or pipe i have owned i my life

I forgot how much this was exactly but had this a couple weeks back

Try epsom salt and alcohol, that's what I always used. Never tried sea or rock salt tho.

Not him but....
Mostly, yes. If its the right genetics (ie: came from the same landrace strains it was supposed to come from)

You can also tell what an indica, sativa, or hybrid looks like. Blue dream is full sativa, and that does not look full sativa at all jobin

Yep, just go see a weed doctor, they are everywhere. I get mine for migraine (chronic pain).

Detroit and Ann Arbor.

Those are the only two places I have walked by a street cop smoking a joint and they not even looked at me twice.

I see it smoked so openly in Detroit too, I work in ferndale

Yeah blue dream is a clone only strain. It has a very distinct color scheme and bud shape.

Of course I could be wrong, but every batch of blue dream I've seen (even from other growers) is recognizable as blue dream.

Does that say 17%?

Not able to smoke until sometime early next year. So sad, please smoke for me Sup Forumsros.

i usually just run water through the entire piece in my bath for a couple minutes to remove the salt residue. water breaks salt down more than the alcohol would. so flush it good when youre all done. also im not completely sure but i doubt it really matters what type of salt you use. the only reason its there is to act as a scrubber. table salt might be best for you since its alot less coarse than sea or rock salt. itll allow it to get into those tight fit spaces better.

Yeah 17.30%

alright. Thanks m8

A couple points :
>1. Blue Dream is not a land race, It is a cross between DJ Short's Blueberry and Super Silver Haze.
>2. It is estimated to be about 60% sativa 40% indica.
>3. Blue Dream is unique in having sativa-like branch structure and indica-like node density and bud structure. The fact it smells like some ancient holy incense is just a bonus.

humboldt represent.
smokin on some 23ish% sativa for 30 an 8th

(pic related) is what all blue dream i've ever seen looks like
>Notice the shade of green
>Notice the shade of red/orange hairs.
>Notice the shape of the buds.
Don't get me wrong, that looks like good weed. I'm just saying people use names for marketing a lot of the time, especially on the black market.

Any idea which strain? I've been trying to find a good sativa to add to the herd for a while.

I really wanted to join in but my dealer is a dick.
Been waiting an hour for 2g @ 50$
Sounds fucking insane but that's the price here.
Meanwhile my bong in empty.

Northern MN
50 for a half ounce of low tier stuff

"Higher Love Haze"
Its 22.68%

Thanks

Change that fucking water and clean it out, by the time you're done you might have some weed to smoke through it and a clean """bong""" so you can actually taste it.
>Bacteria is thriving in that little biome you created.

After a quick search it looks like that stuff isn't widely available, so it would be almost impossible to acquire clones. What are some other more widely available/popular Sativas?
>Don't mean to impose, it's just easier to ask you than to sift through all the hype and bullshit or fly to CO or CA and do my own research.

I was gonna clean it when shit arrives
Xtra freshness

Yeah, I live in a niche market...
Durban Poison
Jack Herer
Green Crack
Ak 47
uhhh....

Occupy your time homie. Distraction is necessary if you don't want to lose your mind while waiting for slow-ass stoners to get shit done.

>2016
>not growing your own

>2016
>not living in the cannabis mecca of the us and getting it from growers passing on their secrets for generations

Cool thanks man, I will be getting Jack Herer soon. Also just got a badass Papaya cut and Bruce Banner #3 both of which I am pretty stoked about. But they are probably old news round your parts.

Also, tase is for richfags, we have to mix with tobacco cause the prices

Is weed just weed to you Sup Forums?

It's fucking Arabs man...
Dying to leave this fucking country
Also Israfag here

maybe- i try to go for as pure sativa as possible, and a lot of shit comes through here

Yeah, lost it's "magic" after I abused the shit out of it.

I would just use a one hitter in that circumstance and maintain a really low tolerance (stop smoking as soon as I feel the slightest buzz).

as opposed to?

she's my holy virgin sacrifice to Shiva =]

AYYYYYY

I typically do edibles. Smoking wise Im trying to get some not dead seeds shipped for Hawaiian Snow for my provider. It is the best sativa.

Don't you guys get automatic US citizenship?

But I want more than a slight buzz.....

I wish, How so?

I really don't know, just talkin shit. Maybe do a google search on how to get citizenship. I think the easiest way is through a work visa.

I only ever get forgetful when i smoke, a little spacey. Not great feeling. Am i not smoking enough at once? Usually do like half a bowl cause its hard for me to find.

I dont like to smoke that. It turns my stomach inside out and the next day i shit all over the place. No idea why it does that

Smoked heavily for 6 years, quit a few months ago

I actually remember my dreams now, fuck that drug

America here I come!

I'm almost out so I'm not posting my stash right now. I pay about $25 for an 1/8 in WI. Quality is pretty meh because my guy's supplier doesn't know how to trim his fucking buds. Still, it gets me high and that's all that matters.

Florida here, I just paid 230 for an oz of medical grade from Colorado. Usually get medical grade dabs for about 40 a gram.
Around here once you get a good connect you're in, otherwise you have to deal with people who short you often

yeah, but are you lucid?

Are you just sitting there? It really shines when you do something on it : do outdoor stuff, listen to music, watch movies, listen to music, play video games, do housework while listening to sick jams, work out (highly recommended), do yoga, listen to music, do creative stuff, writing, drawing.

It's more of an enhancer than anything. That even enhancing doing nothing to be 'ok' instead of boring as fuck if you play the right mind games with yourself.

That isn't even a gram.

My bowl

If you don't smoke right before bed, using cannabis doesn't effect dreams.

Sand and rubbing alcohol. Doesn't dissolve like salt.

Yeah you really need 90%+ rubbing alc for the salt not to dissolve. Sand is a great idea though!

I almost feel bad for you man i can get a halfie(14 G's) for 100$

I'm from the UK and I pay £190 for an ounce so $250

do you not grind up your weed?