Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.

I've been considering going in to contract killing or being a "hitman", and would like to know if any of you would know where to start. I have pretty much all necessary equipment/gear including weapons and means of getting in to locked locations. What I was wondering is how I would go about getting clientele/contracts. Would anyone have any leads?

3952037079876239874985+42
;)

Bump for interest

bump4interest

The fuck?

coordinates? idk man

Too many digits and no punctuation, not likely.

Post pics of the equipment

Why?

So we know OP isn't lying

deep web and onion sites

>Putting it this easy.

Obviously, but I don't have any good .onion links.

Just one of my weapons

Are you 12, the fuck?

maybe this is a onion? the "+" confuses me tho??

First thing I'd recommend is not going into a publicly accessible website that your isp can trace asking about illegal activities

Yes

Underage b&

Most likely a very xEDGYYYx69 newfag.

Very small chance of psycho without deepweb knowledge.

>implying

Here

This, nsa is watching kids.

>implying I'm not behind 7 proxys

This g isn't joking, cool

can't believe I fucking fell for the bait

No supressor?

>your isp can trace asking about illegal activities

Can, but nobody will

Not handy but I do have one yes.

You have a loud fucking gun and you're probably a retarded 20 something year old. You'd get hired for one job in mexico maybe and they'd kill you and sell your organs. Guns are so fucking gay and should only be used in defence. If you're going to kill someone, use poison or make it look like an accident. Kidnapping and drugging is always a good idea, then run their car off a cliff with them in it. Also, always collect your tags. If you're going to kill someone, make sure they're fucking dead. People can survive a bullet wound, you have a lot of training to do before you could ever become a contract killer.

Gun is just for safety honestly. I wouldn't use it for a contract unless absolutely necessary. It's like a condom, rather have it and not need it, etc.

bump

This guy sure does seem to know a lot about this kinda thing...

Get a knife

You should to have SILENCER as well.

You also wanna have cyanide or something in case shit goes south.

Suppressor you faggot. and it would hardly help keep you silent

You'll be dead or in jail before your first hit.Your candy-ass ain't no hitman.

>buy a shit tonne of uranium in small legal amounts
>grind it into a powder
>get a packet of sugar
>poke a small hole into the packet and pour the sugar out
>replace sugar with radioactive powder
>make sure the contents doesn't fall out the hole
>put in somebody's tea/coffee/food
>rekt

You're a fucking idiot for making it this easy.

SeeIt's not pictured but I have one. Doesn't help that much for sound but like I said, the gun is just a precausion and would be a last resort if anything so it's not very important.

>BUY URANIUM
>HUR DUR
>PISS IN MOUTH

Snipings a good job mate

thanks

kek

Start working for yourself, use TOR

Any .onion links?

You should start by going the legal route you dumb shit child.
Join the military, go for seals, make sure you're fit as fuck first though.

You're stupid nobody will hire you. Any hit man on deep Web is just seeking attention the same as you are. If you want sone one killed you don't get some autist from the Internet.

Gauruntee e' wont go 'ungry

There's no money in military and it's de-humanizing as fuck.
Not doing this for attention, I just like cash and 2 or 3 high profile jobs would be able to get me enough to live off for a while.
Here's your (You) faggot.

I'd get rid of the rifle and just let the fat kid go on a rampage.

Youre severely autistic and have no experience, I recomend getting inot cutting it'll suit your needs better

bump

My friend use to do this in New Orleans and that's how he got killed. Every time we would chill he'd have like 20 grand in cash and we would smoke weed by the pound and go out to bars and just blow money all the time, we also sold drugs but you can make a lot more being a hitter. Don't do it tho ppl will miss u after you die bc there is always someone harder out there that will want revenge for what you've done. I am talkin from experience man

So tell me sir, how one would go about getting "experience" without actually DOING IT?

OP, have you considered modern banditry?

Just catch people unawares and rob them. Killing is your choice, but there are def benefits to doing so (lack of witnesses, can take their clothing, use their flesh for food, etc.)

I suggest starting off with the elderly and the young. They are most easily preyed upon.

You need training and you're not going to get any by acting like an edgy child on Sup Forums.
4 years in seals and you can easily join any hit-squad running into mexico and taking out drug lords.
Also protip you'll never do a hit on anyone in the united states.
Better get used to foreign nations and foreign lands.
You'll be killing brown people till you retire if you can actually hack it at being a contract killer.

think about who are hit men they're gangster or people well connected in the black market. You need to know people who regularly want people killed because nobody hires people they don't know. Thr guy who wants his wife murdered hires the cheapest nigger he can find

Sound reasoning. Appreciated.
I live in a large city so thats a little harder to do but I've considered it. Robbing children is dumb though, what would they possibly have that I would want?
That was precisely my origional question, I'm looking for connections.

Lost hard

OP for real, you're gonna need to build up hookups with criminal orgs that gain enough trust in you to hire you.
Unless someone comes to mind already when I say this, forget about it.
However you _should_ forget about it. These aren't people you want to associate yourself with. You will die young and probably by them. It's not going to be quick or pretty either.
You want to make dough and get in action OP? Sign up as a merc with militias in warzones, east Ukraine and north Iraq are heating up right now. Iraq has major offensive on ISIS positions coming up. East Ukraine will have you fighting Russian military.
Don't get edgy and try to flip sides in this shit either. Same rule applies as with criminal orgs (and they're deeply embedded here) - stay on the right side and don't take shit. Side with dodgy individuals and you're signing your own death warrant.
Difference is if you become a criminal hitman I can promise you already you're gonna be sacrificed or backstabbed very quickly. If they were to ever gain enough trust in you, which they won't. They'll probably make you a sacrificial lamb while you're "proving yourself" if they bother to talk to you and don't fuck you up for asking questions.
Middle east is probably your best bet. Actual wages, less dangerous enemy, greater international support, lots of militias to join that are sufficiently associated with gov't authorities.

Theres no such thing as a successful hitman just stop trying. You're going to end up in dead or in jail and with little money to show. Stop watching movies nobody pays 10k to have someone killed and if they did you still wouldnt be able to pull it off

Cicada will get you started.

Inquire by visiting 34.0537° N, 118.2427° W . Behind the legal, remains the illegal.

>34.0537° N, 118.2427° W

Luoma Lake in China??

Hop in bruh you get ninjutsu killing skills just from the enchanted Chinese water

DELETE THIS

I'm not looking to make a career out of this, Just looking for a few good paying jobs or something high profile to get some start up cash. Maybe the occasional thing to get me by if needed. I appreciate the concern though.

Why would someone want to kill people they don't even know?

The whole premise of being a hitman is stupid. You'd just wind up dead or in jail with zero money to show for all of your "hard work."

How would you launder any money you made?

Start up cash for what?

Are you actually this retarded?

for your future client, you should be able to prove that you are experienced in killing people.

So you should start some free killing in the beginning. How about you start by killing yourself for example ?

Investments and the like.

>I just like cash and 2 or 3 high profile jobs would be able to get me enough to live off for a while.
High profile jobs aren't going to be a thing point blank.
There's two kinds of hitmen
- Guys with a hookup who don't mind abandoning ship. Kill someone, then disappear into Yugoslavia or something.
- Fall guys

I take it you don't want to be the second one unless you like prison.The first one nets about 8, maybe 20k on one job and then has to go off the grid for some years.

Moxie isn't going to cut it either. Without a military record (which will help you in getting your hookup) it's gonna be a hard no. Building up that record and getting into more serious assignments (real PMC work, or shit like this)
Your best bet is spending the next year chasing mujahideen out of Iraqi villages.

What's your plan for laundering the income from this?

>Building up that record and getting into more serious assignments
*is why people sign up for these militias

If you kidnap a high-profile child you can potentially make a lot of money.

Of course I've never done this before, butt my thinking would suggest asking for a small reasonable amount of money so as to avoid the victim feeling the need to call the police, since they have no other choice.

Other than that, children often have candy in their pockets, and from what I've heard from some cannibals, their flesh makes excellent food

>West
>China
Nigga, no.

OP here.
Considering all things said, it sounds like this is too high risk and i would require some form or training before attempting anything.
That said, would breaking and entering/robbery be a better alternative?
I'm not looking to make a huge profit from this, just need something to get me through for a while.

Kek'd

Laundrette obviously

you couuuuld get a job, like a real job.

Edgy

>Rhapsody in Blue

Ok sheriff guy died of uranium lets check who bought it last time. W e w only one fag bought it in entire state i bet it isnt him...