Sup Sup Forums
Who else has their CCW and what/where are you carrying

>CZ P07
>9mm Luger
>Hornady American Gunner
>2 15 round mags
>5 o'clock carry
>Alien Gear Holster

Not yet, but I'm interested in an FNS because of it's unsnazzy exterior and low profile controls a la glock while still having most of the features of a USP.

That's a huge pistol for concealed carry, do you wear a trencoat?

H&K P30

It's really not huge, also, 5 o'clock carry with a large ass makes for easy concealment :) I wanted to go bigger since it will be my only gun for a while. Eventually I'll be getting something small for pocket carry

I carry a ball peen hammer and crippling autism

Zastava CZ 999 here.
9mm. 2 15 round mags.
UrbanCarry concealed holster at 1 o'clock.
Nice weapon, Sup Forumsro

mfw i don't need one. god damn i love america.

S&W M&P9c with DeSantis hybrid Kydex/Leather IWB holster

mfw I hope to never need mine but I'll be glad to have it if I do need it.

Keep telling yourself you "don't need one" Europoor...

This sounds like a meme.
>quick Google search
>no results
This needs to be a meme.

i duel weld desert eagles bc they are the most powerlful guns in the planet
Sage

Cool.
I carry the following:
A Kimber pro raptor in the winter (with a big ass coat or under my suit jacket)
A smith and Wesson M&P in the spring and fall
Or
A Sig Sauer 938
Or
A Ruger LCP.
Honestly, I carry that LCP everywhere I go, it is probably the best concealed carry from the perspective of actual carry ergonomics.

Springfield XD 9mm subcompact.

You dual wield two black cocks cuz you're such a big ass faggot

I carry an LCP too, more often than the Springfield I just posted. It's so thin, I love it.... virtually undetectable.

Yes! People say a 380 isn't powerful.
With a critical defense round, it is absolutely lethal within 10 yards.

I carry a knife strapped across my chest.... is it normal?

I have an FNS9C, love it.

Comes with 3 mags even, which the one with the pinky extension makes it capable of standing up lol

Also, they're so inexpensive and reliable, there's really no excuse not to have one

I carry one of these.
Thank fuck I haven't used it yet.

Do you wear a sopping cunt across your face too? Cuz you sound like a big ass pussy

are you big boss?

>duel weld

I didn't know you could fight people through welding. Must be pretty intense

>ITT Eurofags trolling, jealous because they can't own bread knives or concealed bananas

one pump of this to any of you pistol fags and youll be splattered across my wall like a french painting

Kek at those fucking toenails

Definitely. A .380 can fuck up an attacker if you're not blind or retarded and know what you're doing with it.

holy shit, with toes that big your feet would be bigger than the stock on that

oh fucking jesus christ those nails.
Fuck the gun you could scratch someone to death with those bad boys.

I just bought a Kel Tec Sub 2000.

I really enjoy shooting it.

What does Sup Forums think?

Anyone who maintains the belief that you cannot kill a human being with even a .22lr is a moron who has never taken an animal's life. Creatures are so god damned soft, and once the right vitals are damaged... death.

I cringe at sperglords who think a .380 cannot kill.

Doing forum reading right now. Some people say they have issues with the trigger locking up somehow, but only in post 2012 guns. When did you get yours?

Cheap but fun! As long as you like it, who cares?

Completely agree.
The .22LR has long been the choice of professional hit men...

PCC's are fun as hell plinking guns. My 9mm AR is one of my favorite guns.

No man, you need large expensive ammo that locks onto targets, pierces armor, and explodes to kill even the weakest adversary. What are you thinking?

That's a bretty good shoop m8, now back to plebbit with ya.

Just this year.

I've put about 100 rounds through it so far without a single issue (I haven't even cleaned it yet... shh) but you do need to pull the trigger to pull the side off the frame, so maybe that's in some way related?

Maybe it's only the full size? I know the compact has a far stiffer mag release, but not much else. Shit, now I'm going to have to do some reading.

California fag here. CCW is way hard to get out here and extremely expensive to file for.. least is San Diego it is. I have a MP40 Shield ready to go when I finally decide to go through with it

I lot, I mean a lot of people (including gun writers) perpetuate the myth that you are undergunned with anything smaller than a .40

Good luck with that user.
Godspeed.

remember that guy on /k/ who started a fire while hunting using his "fuck your shit" shells?

Styrofoam and gasoline I think lol

Right? I have a buddy of mine that applied, had his interview with the Sheriff and was declined because "Living in a shitty part of town is not good enough of an excuse". Said he really felt like he'd have his name on some kind of shit list if he were to be approved. Spent $500.00 to start it up too

>XD
kys faggot

Nah, what they are saying is that somehow with the trigger pushed forward ???WTF? that they can still pull the slide back. No idea what it's about but it kind of sounds like bullshit from what quality I've seen come out of FN. I think the F2000 is the closest thing to a flop they have made but even it works as advertised.

lmao yeah. Asshole thought he was gonna burn the hair off of squirrels xD.

Fuck ccw...ive concealed carried for 30 years
don't get on the list anons

G43 Master Race

I have a permit and i have a pistol but I don't carry. I don't need to give the pigs an excuse to execute me.

are you black?

insecure faggots with guns.

That's the name of the gun you retarded fuckboy

>Taking the bait
Idiot.

Mods

that's fucking hot.

>Eurofag
>Carry license extended by DoD in relevant jurisdictions
>License covers commercial volumes of munition mostly. Right now typically batches of 7.62x39, RPGs occasionally, experimental equipment.
>Weapons for security implied in assoc. procedure, standard gear maintained by armory. Wouldn't be able to adequately fill you in on all the details.
>Typically carry HK45 compact, Sig 556XI closeby.

Same Situation here, 'cept norcal. MP9 shield.

>glock 19
>kydex holster
>two mags Gold Dot HP

I always wonder in these threads- what do you do for a living? LEO or nah?

I have an m&p 40c with an aliengear tuck 2.0 which is ok but not as comfortable as I had hoped; how's the desantis?

I carry. I work in Logistics.

Glock 19 AIWB modified Pro Carry HD so I can get a full grip on draw

Small business owner, lots of cash.

Still waiting to get my ltc in the mail from dps. It's been about 20 days now. How long did it take you guys to get it in the mail after your class/fingerprints/online info and payment? Vickers grey gen3 glock 19 in a kydex aiwb from guerrilla holsters when the paperwork gets here though.

Winter: Ruger SR1911 in Galco shoulder rig.
Summer: Sig 2022 in 40S&W in a Masters belt holster.
2 extra mags for each. All loaded with Winchester PDX1.

Ruger SR40c w/180gr HST

Walther PPQ (original, not M2) 9mm.

Not as bulky as you'd think, as it is only an inch wide. Best freaking self-defense trigger design in history, too.

Daily a glock 17 or M&P9
Depends what I'm feeling that day.

Why not carry a compact or something?

6'1" 210lbs.... no need to carry something small. Regular large T-shirts cover it at all times unless bending over instead of crouching down.

Plus I have big hands so G19 didn't feel good in it.

Does the M2 have the same trigger?

Ah. Why do you like that trigger, user?

Dude...

The only difference that I'm aware of is that the M2 has an American-style button mag release, instead of the original Euro-style paddle thing.
Honestly the German paddle releases feel pretty intuitive to me, I wish more guns came with them

.380 Taurus curve
90gr. Fiocchi with XTP jacket
No holster- I wear it inside my belt

I also carry a .380 S&W bodyguard with the same rounds and an uncle miles sticky holster sometimes.

For anyone who wants to know why someone would carry a weapon all the time. I own a company and some crazy fuck exemployee told her whole family and boyfriend that I raped her secretly.

There is a group of grown men that believe that I hurt their daughter/niece/etc...

If I was told that I would go beat the guy to death- with anything I could find.

I don't want to die and leave my family behind because a crazy bitch has a mental disorder. I'll do anything to protect myself and my family from that.

I carry a fucking S&W 642 Airweight, which is a five shot, snub nosed revolver. Carry it in my pocket in a Blackhawk sportster....

Not judging, but all you guys carrying a large semi auto with two or three extra magazines, that's just fucking nuts! Chances are, you're never going to need to use it in the first place, and if you do, it'll probly be over in five seconds, and you're not gonna be in some fucking OK Corral style gunfight taking cover and shooting at multiple assailants.

I carried a bigger gun and a lot of ammo when I first got my carry license to, but that shit got real old, real quick after the initial novelty and coolness of carrying a gun wore off. Now I just want to carry something that's comfortable and convenient.

Agreed.

I'm I don't even keep the weapon chambered. I balance that with a lot more situational awareness and a practiced strategy of drawing to cover and or running while cycling a round in.

I think I have a lot of reason to have it ready to fire and draw but I don't feel safe relying only on a long trigger pull and finger authority to not shoot myself or an accidental discharge.

You're most likely right, but there have been instances of more than one attacker, needing multiple rounds to stop someone (PCP is a hell of a drug) and I like to account for the likely event of misses in a stressful situation and possibly low light. Not to mention the possibility of magazine malfunctions (not an issue in revolvers granted)

To each there own, and there's nothing wrong with a good ole J frame, but I would suggest at least carrying a few speed strips or something

I'm considering a career in law enforcement, but I'm not a LEO right now

Flash mob of niggers man. That's why I'm a 9mm capacity queen.

Beretta px4 storm compact
9mm Hornady Critical Defense
Five o'clock
Also, how the fuck do you bend over for something? I just started carrying recently.

More reasons I ultimately chose the revolver:

> simplicity and reliability.

Less moving parts = more reliable.

>No safety to worry about accidentally engaging. ( or disengaging )

>Don't need to worry about accidental discharge with a 12 lb. trigger.

I don't know how many stories I've read about people carrying striker fired semi auto's that shot them damn selves.

>Less maintenance

With a semi-auto, regular cleaning is a big factor, because a little dirt or dust or excess oil can gum up the works and cause the gun to malfunction. This is less important with revolvers.

Bend at the knee, keeping the side with your gun straight. Sort of like you're proposing or something, at least that's what I do

Hey, like I said, not judging. I know a guy who carries 2 Glock 17's with 4 extra mags, and a Charter Arms bulldog on his ankle....

More power to him or anyone else if they want to pack all that heat. I'm not doing it though.

>I don't know how many stories I've read about people carrying striker fired semi auto's that shot them damn selves
Shitty safety practices