all tohse albums r too obscure for me
do u like the locsusts
do u like hanging coffins

i found burial at the deep web
lindus
ever listened to the index?
milkfloat - uninformation
u are dead 2 me (g0odnnight)

>the index...were active from 1966-1969 and are known for a sound characterized by droning guitars
sounds good

youtube.com/watch?v=b4ZC6IiRVXA

eggs dee

dope

youtube.com/watch?v=wiak8k8VenE

dude i kjust noticed the title of the vinterland album doesnt have "to" in it

I don't think I'm ready to start a whole new year
How is that album in the bottom right corner

welcome to my last chapter

p sick if i do say so myself

Welcome my last chapter

Cool, what's it called?

bestial summoning

Checking it out now, pretty cool stuff. Speaking of black metal from the Netherlands, are you a fan of Urfaust at all?

yeah, but i still havent gotten around to every album of theirs

++Gun Club, are hot snakes cool?

you'd prob def like Hot Snakes

bump !

hyoutube.com/watch?v=k88CZ_Gc56k

hold on

nevermind goodnight

good britney album
I've not tried alicia keys yet is she good

15 Awkward Prom Photos That Um Just Take A Look

Recs appreciated I'm in a huge rut rn
Amnesiac and Tago Mago would be 2 of my favorite albums if I liked some of the songs like Peking O or Pyramid Song/Pulk Pull as much as I like the highlights
Do You Know Squarepusher?
That's both a question and a recommendation
Ultravisitor and Hello Everything are probably the better albums I just really wanted to make that joke

Unwound - Repetition
El-P - Fantastic Damage
Joanna Newsom and the Ys Street Band if you haven't heard it already
Mingus is good too but I only know Black Saint so I can't give you any good recs

You like Liquid Swords at all?

Little bit of a long shot but Can - Tago Mago and Joy Division's stuff might be up your alley

++++HANL, Elliott, Grouper
What did you think of Stratosphere and the Broadcast album? They both sounded super interesting but I couldn't get into either one
Try The Antlers - In The Attic of the Universe and/or Planning for Burial - Quietly

> if I liked ... Pyramid Song/Pulk Pull as much as I like the highlights
Those ARE the highlights.

they were aight surely growers just give them a chance in a year

Y'all are jealous of my taste...

Hi

Life In A Glasshouse/Like Spinning Plates/Knives Out are by far my favorites on the album
And I dunno Pulk/Pull is creepy as hell and it's definitely growing on me a lot the more I listen to it but I have a hard time appreciating Pyramid Song even after seeing it live. It just feels like they've done the string arrangements and the pianos and the echo-ey haunting vocals all better in other places.

Anyway you might like Disco Inferno if you want more weird sampling mixed with post-punk/indie rock, or cLOUDDEAD if you want it mixed with hip-hop. Personal opinion, the first part of All You Can Do Is Laugh #2 puts all of Caretaker's work to shame.

FABOTH is so good, definitely the most underrated Elliott Smith album
Listen to the outtakes and tell me the man wasnt a genius

I was sorta joking; Pyramid and Pulk/Pull are my favorite tracks off Amnesiac, but they're only just above the incredibly high plateau. LiaG and LSP are probably on level with them.

Thanks for the recs: Disco Inferno gives me kind of a 'The Books' vibe (in a good way), and though so far I think I have to disagree with you on AYCDIL2>Caretaker, it IS pretty good.

>Hi
How are you?
+Johnston, Car Seat Headrest, horse museum
And I implore you to go through some of jordaan's other stuff if you haven't already.

Haha yeah, no worries. With something as diverse as Amnesiac I can respect any picks for favorite songs. Even Dollars & Cents + Morning Bell have been growing on me a lot and I thought I would hate those forever.

Glad you enjoy them! Disco Inferno's The 5 EPs and cLOUDDEAD's self-titled are both compilations of singles that cover an unbelievable amount of ground in a very short time and both are essential listening imo. Unbelievably good. Disco Inferno's D.I. Go Pop is also worth listening to but is a little less pop and a little more crazy sampling + Mark Hollis vibes if that's what you're into. I could give you enough song recs from each to last all night but Footprints in Snow and Jimmybreeze #1 have to be my favorites

I'm on my phone so I can't make a collage so uh. Here we go!
>The protomen: act 1
>Perturabator - The uncanny valley
>Midge Ure - No regrets

>The Birthday Massacre - Walking with strangers
>TWRP - The device
>Mac420 - floral shoppe

Wew...

You can make a collage, tapmusic.net desu

be my pair 2 the prom???

I have not I will check it out.

love love love that yo la tengo record
my fav of theirs personally