So I just met this chic. I asked for nudes and she sent this. I can't tell if that's an arm or a fuckin dick...

So I just met this chic. I asked for nudes and she sent this. I can't tell if that's an arm or a fuckin dick. what should I do?

ofc its an arm. do whatever

Arm but fuck that pic made me laugh.

definitely her arm, looks pretty fine too, man that's hilarious i totally thought it was a trap too from thumbnail

It's a fleshlight and he is balls deep. Faggot.

also people who have full length mirrors like that in their room are usually kinky

It's either an arm, a dildo or something of the sort. You're safe bro.

Even if it was a dick, it's a feminine dick. It's not gay.

Can people not fucking afford duvet's and sheet covers.... Like holy fuck. To many white trash inbred fucks. Make your fucking bed.

they are in the washer she said. she said she wanted everything fresh for when I come over

honestly that bed looks pretty fancy. looks very similar to a tempur pedic or another memory foam mattress, definitely not a spring.

I hope so man those things are so fuckin awesome to fuck on

M8. It's just such a cringe when people can't even put a simple sheet over their mattress's.

And OP, I see now. Make's more sense.

i totally agree, just pointing out that does not look like a cheap mattress. what's annoying me is the cables going under the mirror...

Seriously man, that shit's been getting too me. Where's this cunts head at.

suck her arm if not a dick .

yeah and who doesn't wash sheets when someone is coming over for the first time? I know when I have a fuck buddy coming that's the first thing I do. clean sheets to impress

That's nearly as good as "friend zoned by a hooker". Triple kek

buy her a new phone with a decent camera if she sucks you off.

it's her arm but you should reply something funny about how she's well endowed

:^)

>imaginary penises on women

I think I would take a break from Sup Forums to be honest bro

If doesn't look like an arm.
I mean, my arms are different

there's no way she could be holding herself up in that position without that being her arm, unless she has insane core strength (no seriously it's impossible to hold yourself like that without an arm as support)

No it's not you're just a fat neet

That's definitely an arm. You can't see the hand because it sinks into the memory foam mattress. You've got a winner, OP. now post moar

>arm or a fuckin dick
Shake it or suck it.

degenerate

what does neet mean? not employed and then something?

holy shit im doing it now

you're a fucking fat faggot

>impossible

nigger did you not just see those olympians achieve physical feats like a bunch of goddamn heroes

fuck you with you "impossible"

impossible for you faggot, you're so fat that it's impossible to look at your own dick.

looks like an arm behind a scrotum

typical Sup Forums too see a dick on a girl...

It's an arm. Ask for more

no you arnt. her back is parallel, or very close to being parallel to the ground, meaning without an arm support you would fall down, unless you are extremely bottom heavy, and i mean like a 80/20 ratio, it's fucking impossible to have your spine parallel to the ground with your knees on the ground like that

What is that tattoo on her back?

call her out on it lol if youre comfortable enough with her

she said it's a Lotus with a Japanese symbol for love next to it

I got some. def not a dick

it's a dick, look at the shadow

If it's not a dick post them

OP is the girl dutch, because I think I've seen this girl

no

still could have a dick. can't tell from this

Noice

Dont censor the face faggot.

I know right? I wanna see who I'm fapping to

>ring

would lick asshole

>not knowing what a neet is
i'm to baffled by this newfaggotry to come up with an insult.

she said she is left handed and feels most comfortable wearing on the left hand. she isn't with anyone

Cute

not a newfag just forgot what it means

turn 360 degrees and walk away from this trap

people who think that's an arm. pic related
that's definitely a cock. you should still smash, though.

are you blind? she spread her ass there was no dick

return your peenors to your creator and tell him you don't deserve one.

fake and gay

Moarrrr

*facepalm*

nice try. you're going to meet up with a married woman and get cucked by her husband, aren't you?

>he said after a quick visit to know your meme

Cancer

You're not supposed to put a fitted sheet on memory foam mattresses. If you weren't poor you'd know that, pleb

You're retarded, go suck Trumps balls

Mad fag

Why is that? I'm genuinely curious

Kinda ugly but fappable body, OP you can fuck her with my permission.

Stupid faggot that's an arm

And if you're still so fucking insecure, ask her for another pic that doesn't look like she has a giant dong swinging between her thighs

Seriously just tell her it looks like she has a massive cock

ITS (quite literally) A TRAP!!
t. Admiral Akbar

Makes it fit your body better or some shit. I had a tempurpedic but I let my ex keep it, she'd fucked like 4 guys on it. Hell, if op is in Ohio that might be my mattress

>what should I do?
Ask more idiot.

dicks are darker than your regular skin color not brighter

Show up ready to smash pussy. If it's a trap, make a 540 degree turn and walk out.