>I won't ever feel good until I am a bat
Anyone else feel this way or have any tips on my transendance

man just accept it your fine

your in a generation were this is more accepted then ever,

you'll be fine friend

Thanks annon
Nice to know there's good people out there

Nice dad joke bruh

You are retarded if you think you're crossgender please kill yourself.

Wut
I ain't no dad
Did you look at the thumbnail?

well, from what I know becoming a bat is much easier if your parents are already dead.
No harm done, you can take care of it now

did you even read the post

Fuck you man I can be what ever I want
The real problem is traps and trannys and other AIDS buckets
Maybe when I'm complete I fly into your basement and shit on your face

Ok thanks for input
I think I will kill them but I'll have op
In next few weeks so maybe I could drop them from a great height
Or can you think of any method (bat related)

well...
do it with a (baseball)bat.
then smile a little and say
>pun intended
or just shit on them till they can't breathe anymore, as you intended with the other user. there's a sea of possibilities

But after op I will only have really short arms and whould struggle to (bat them to death)
Thanks tho

you can do it before the op then. no problem.
if you decide against it, you can always follow them and screech constantly until they commit suicide or die of exhaustion

Yeah but I'm only active at night so they whouldent die of exhaustion.
But it will be pretty cool just screech at them until they can't take it
And go insane

well, good luck on this. you have my sword and shit.
also, shall you record it for scientific reasons and share with us, you would become an actual hero. consider this.

I will make a log of my journey for Sup Forums
No I won't be a hero just a normal guy with a dream

wow dude

Yep it's deep stuff my freind
I just had to get it out

a hero in my eyes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cis? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Womans Studies, and I’ve been involved in numerous free bleeds on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed genders. I am trained in nonsensical arguments and I’m the top protester in the entire feminist army. You are nothing to me but just another rapist. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of feminists across the Internet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your patriarch. You’re fucking dead, cis. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I’m superior to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my clothes on. Not only am I extensively trained in crying rape, but I have access to the entire feminist movement and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little cis. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little sexist comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn rapist. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, patriarch.

Wew lad

Thanks dude
Everyone is their own hero you just have to look

Made me kek user nice work
But when my sonar is enabled
Tumblr shall fall upon a night
Then the feminists will die
Reddit will expire and Sup Forums shall be free

calzones are just inefficient ways to eat pizza

hmm well, let me fuck the space between your fat folds and we will see what the cum trails predict.

wow, this is like the idea I agree with the most from what I've ever read on Sup Forums.
I mean, you can't put enough cheese in there

I have no fat to fuck
I have a skinny body like a bat

Gender /=/ species you fucking idiot

Have completed the IP trace, we got a confirmed rapist. Privilege checker is activated & local news has been informed. Standby for liquidation of white male.

Fuck you man
Fuck off on to another thread you know nothing

Wow what the fuck is that thing

GET BAT CANCER YOU CUCK

Wow that hurts millions of bats die each year due to bat cancer
>my fave band is the cancer bats

ok

What's up bro
>bat got your tongue