B

b,
how do you get girls to like you ?

Hypnotism

Be succesful at what you do.

you think you want girls to like you but you don't.

Good looks, money

Be confident, good-natured, be polite, but do what you want and make it look like you have a vision for your future.
Helps a lot to be buff (probably, - I can't answer that).

Become a nigger.
All niggers have huge dicks, duh.

Win the genetic lottery

good looks, certainty, and talent

girls never like you
they just act like they do until you stop giving them money and gifts

Have a cock that tastes like chocolate and ejaculates money.

Let her out of her cage for at least 30 mins every week for some exercise time.

be funny, have money, be goodlooking, have muscles → insta WIN

BEST ADVICE: BE YOURSELF, DON'T TRY TO BE COOL, don't pretend to be someone your not.

LEARN how to make friends with women before trying to have sex with them

why do yo say that?

Drive a ferrarri, wear a shirt, its ez bruh

>b,
>how do you get girls to like you ?

Be white and have charisma... Big dick helps too, that's why I have had good luck so far.

I'm pretty sure my dick is not like that but still girls seem to like it.

to become perfect being ofcourse

lick your finger while you make eye contact.
and do this: :>

Show them your dungeon

You must be a virgin...

this

Get off Sup Forums, for starters

Bullshit, I have a big dick and it gives you no advantage whatsoever.

You cant use it as a hook up and when you have sex with her anyway, who even cares if she's satisfied

be good looking, or be rich. If you're neither of these things, then you were never meant to procreate anyway.

whatever the fuck is the answer it's not in the posession of the omega lords of the interwebs my dude

This, you can be a arrogant cunt, stink like a tramp, no job/car, three kids by three different women but if you look like a catalog model, you'll still get top tail. Frustrating as fuck but If you're not good looking, the next best thing is being rich but she'll still fuck her tennis coach/gym instructor behind your back as she wont be attracted to you.

Find the biggest, blackest guy in the cafeteria and stick your pinking finger in his panis.

A woman likes a guy with confidence so basically you're screwed.

>implying it is even possible

spast

Have lots of money.

/Thread

The same way you make friends. Then once you're friendly just tell her you want to put your penis in her without saying you want to put your penis in her and she'll let you put her penis in her.

dont be ugly

The girls that don't like you for who you are probably don't know who you are. If they really do know who you are, and still don't like you, do you really want them in the first place?

be outgoing, successful, but most importantly, have a bigger than average dick and know how to use it because you could be unemployed and physically abusive but be good in bed and she'll keep coming back

its easy
just be really nice in the beginning and progressively be more of an asshole. eventually they either develop a backbone and leave you, or develop codependency and you're stuck with them forever!

its great because my default state is an asshole and i do this to every woman i date. i'm living in hell. why am i the way i am.

Be funny, attractive, altruistic and confidant.