1.Heath Ledger
2.Mark Hamill
3.Jared Leto
4.Jack Nicholson
5.Cesar Romero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5nXsGCv4Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

omggz no way OP lol Jared Leto is the best joker!

whoopsie daisies I meant Jokers

troll detected

I loved him in the movie, but we need more of Leto as the joker to put him higher

>apostrophe
Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=U5nXsGCv4Wg

I fucking know, i corrected myself because I fucked up

He will always be the best. Nobody else shows the true romantic insanity Jared Leto portrays as his version of the joker.

Mark Hamill under anyone? Nigger you're joking. His is the most definitive joker performance, as well as the most iconic voice.

Don't try to tell me otherwise. Imagine the jokers laugh, and tell me what springs to mind.

1.Jared Leto
2.Jared Leto
3.Jared Leto
4.Jared Leto
5.Jared Leto

Why the fuck isnt Jared Leto numver 5. Ceasar Romero at least had some personality and believability to his joker

You grew up with Hamill, maybe he grew up with Ledger

The Joker is so sexy. His love for Harley knows no bounds! He'd kill to save her life and it's so romantic! Jared Leto is the absolute best actor for the Joker!

Jared Leto's Joker is a cuck. Literally.

Idk dude, Heath Ledger will still be my favourite portrayal of Joker, but I think Leto could be 2nd if he gets his movie

Did you know in the comics he let Batman rape Harley Quinn just to trap him?

In the movie sure, in the comics not so

The comics don't matter. What matters now is the movies they're making. The Joker isn't evil. He just loves Harley and won't let the world hurt her while he gives her everything she's ever wanted.

This

Mark Hamill by miles. His incarnation was so unpredictable. He did silly things like try to win a comedy contest then in return of the joker killed hundreds with the sattallite lazer. That's what made him so scary

roll

Mark Hamill is THE Joker

Jared Leto said in an interview his version of Joker is a paedophile. That's why when we see him in the room full of knives we also see some baby clothings in the corner...

Wtf

wtf i hate jared leto now

All Heath Ledger did was lick his lips a lot and kill himself before the movie came out, and you fags all want to give him an emmy for it. He was awful.

source?

I saw that too but I thought it was nothing. Fucking shit that's messed up. Based on the size of those clothing I'm guessing they're not even old enough to walk yet...

That's a fucked up joker.

1. Heath Ledger
2. (doesn't matter)
3. (doesn't matter)
4. (doesn't matter)
5. Jared Leto

No, his performance was GOAT, you can't deny it.

Underage I see.

LMAO UR OPINION IS WRONG BECUZ I DOSAGREE !!! !1!

You're the underage one for behaving that way.

You got a few bites. Good job.

Hugo Blick from the 1989 is my favorite. His smile after he says "have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight" is the best joker smile I've seen.

What do knives have to do with kid fucking?

dfsd

1. Heath Ledger
2. Jack Nicholson
3. Mark Hamill
4. Cesar Romero
5. Jared Leto

This?