How do you cope with being unhappy?

How do you cope with being unhappy?

cheer up

A bullet to the head.

thanks.

take lsd... figure out why unhappy.

If you want to cheer up I recommend watching Casey Niestats vids

weed

Watch Eliza videos that make me feel something. A connection. Go climb the cliffs and fort. Listen to Aesop Rock.

What's up, /bro?

>pic related kinda I guess

Seriously are drugs the answer? Nothing I've been prescribed has worked.

I lurk on Sup Forums and try to laugh.

Well I will be serious here for once.
I drink beer, I am very happy when I am drunk. Sometimes (like once a month) I do drugs on the weekends with friends (LSD, MDMA, COCAINE), and those things make me happy

its me again, I forgot weed... Weed makes you very happy too...

OP here - oldfag. Seems like everyone on Sup Forums has this wellspring of unhappiness. Is drugs the only way.

Thanks everyone for caring though. Means a lot.

I really sincerely think that drugs and sex is the things that would surely make you happy... Try MDMA dude, its not dangerous at all, and it makes you incredibly happy you cant even imagine. Not that you laugh to everything, but it fills you with ethernal happines. For me, I wish I was on MDMA 24/7

by doing shit that makes me more happy. try harder. get a hobby.

I've never really tried anything except downers. I'm going to give it a go. Thanks buddy.

I drink and smoke, that's it

And like are you happy when you're not doing those things?

not really, shit job, shit apartment, only when I'm drunk I feel some happiness

Yeh...I was kinda wondering about something a bit more permanent. I dunno man, keep smiling I guess.

>only when I'm drunk I feel some happiness
same as me dude, same as me....

The only reason I don't kill myself is my mom

Haha basically same here. And like I earn good money, am ok looking, have good friends...just feel totally empty. Can't love anyone, can't focus on anything I enjoy.

Weird isn't it.

I feel you bro. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong anywhere. I just want to sleep n stop thinking of traumatic experiences n bad choices. I feel like someone put a curse on me. I just want peace in my mind for at least 1 hour

helping people even random ones and then being thanked always always made me feel good i recommend you do same thing

And the real kicker is it's only random people I'll never meet on here who I feel I have anything in common with. Stay strong bro.

You do something entertaining and then you laugh you weak-minded fuck

Yeh I volunteer at a food bank for families that can't afford food...just don't have much time to do it. I love doing that.

Care less.

> laughs at irrelevant opinion
> why am i thinking ?

Accept that you will be lonely all of your life, also dont validate your life based on your relationship with a women. Give up on life.
Accept it

activity. go do something

Beer makes me pretty happy as long as i have plenty.

>mdma
>not dangerous at all
That shit will fry your brain if you use it daily/weekly