What's b think of metallica's new single?

What's b think of metallica's new single?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uhBHL3v4d3I
youtube.com/watch?v=-fh-4luSBJc
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo
blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-to-release-hardwired-to-self-destruct-album-in-november/
blabbermouth.net/news/slayer-wont-record-follow-up-to-repentless-before-2018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's pretty good, obviously doesn't come close to early Metallica but it's not bad

the intro is the best part of the song

I like it a lot. Reminds me of death magnetic. Pretty excited to get a new album after.. 8 fucking years

remindes me of Slayer
then again. the big 4 are almost similar

At least the album and lead single isn't a made up word like slayer's most recent

boast magnet fagit

its generic meh ..at best....... go to the store and buy some taste..you filthy clueless faggots..

What do you recommend since you're such a pristine connisiour of music, nigger?

>metal
>buy some taste

i think theyre finally realizing the 7 minute song formula is stale, i like the new track

God awful to say the least.

Bland as Fuck. Plus the horrible cover art.

METALLICA is fucking gay anyways

people who post shit like this either are nigger worshipping edm posers or scarf wearing sjw bob dylan fans

theres no in between

post it, man

Chances are it's a radio edit of a longer song, the leaked song list puts it at 6:50 or something like that.

I gotchu

youtu.be/uhBHL3v4d3I

Good song, ccover art is cool I just wish it wasn't on a plain white background...

youtube.com/watch?v=-fh-4luSBJc

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5rfPISIwo

>Iron Meme

Fucking pleb

what are you ? like 13?

Stoner fag

I have seen maiden 7 times. Hell i have seen Sabbath with Martin, Dio, and Ozzy,

The trooper is a boring song.

What about if youre both of these and like metal?

its ok at best. take out the vocals and it gets 7/10. w vocals, 3-4/10

Beh. At least it's a bit thrashy.
6/10 at best.

haven't heard but i'm sure it sucks

Its amazing !!!!

Atleast I dont hate it

Metallica never disappoint. They also never release the best song of the album first. So from this it's easy to say the album is gonna be fucking sicc

Go and die faggot

Intro is good

Ride the lightning was the best album.

Kys you retarded nigger

Metallica will always be shit now these days just because James lost his metal voice.

it was alright.
not amazing but not horrible either

go back to Sup Forums faggot

anyone else think the verses sound like raining blood?

napster was awesome

Jesus christ kirk always the same solo

>we're so fucked
>shit out of luck

correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't fucking Jack Black write these god damn lyrics?

pathetic

It's ok, but after 8 years it's not what I was expecting to hear. Obviously the press will praise the shit out of it cuz new Metallica.

Metallica is a parody of themselves now

I like

haven't heard it yet is it available on napster?

blabbermouth.net/news/metallica-to-release-hardwired-to-self-destruct-album-in-november/

Fuck...sorry. Just got the joke! Used to all the saucefags on Sup Forums...

hahah well thanks for the album info :)

I prefer their new doubles

Nice but not too crazy about it. Good structure, good production, it generally sounds like an improved Death Magnetic. I think it's gonna be an interesting album.

Pretty good, kinda has an Exodus vibe. But I miss the old Metallica crunch they had on the first four albums

I like it. A lot.

Well Kerry never really was the creative force in Slayer, rip Jeff

Checked

It's nothing impressive. It wasn't too bad either. All I can really say is that I'm happy the song is around 3 minutes long and the production quality is a1.

Bob Dylan is cool, sjws dont like his music because it isn't quirky ukulele music made by some tranny fag talking about pronouns

I don't know how much I buy that. Been a Slayer fan for a long time. I know JH penned a lot of the early, and very iconic, songs. I don't think he was doing much after Diablo...

I've seen them a few dozen times in concert. From the late 90's until his heroin arm got infected, they were getting to be pretty bad in concert as his playing kept getting sloppier.

After shows, he was barely coherent while Tom did much of the fan service and Kerry would interact every once in a while.

Then I saw them at the Big 4 show, and it was the best they'd sounded in a long time (with Holt on duty). It sounds like Holt really lit a fire under Kerry's ass for the new record as well despite not writing anything on it.

I hope they let Holt write some shit for the next record. Assuming, of course that there's gonna be a next record.....

Well, Kerry just stated that they wrote a bunch of extra songs for Repentless. They just need to be touched up, and Slayer says the new one will be out in 2018.

blabbermouth.net/news/slayer-wont-record-follow-up-to-repentless-before-2018/

Man, I hope he gets to write on it as well. I fucking LOVE "Blood In, Blood Out". Thought it was better than Repentless.

Agreed. That was miles better than Repentless. But then again, I found that the last few Exodus albums in general were better than the last few Slayer did.

They can't make that kind of riff and call it a song. It is so clicheed and generic. The song has to be some kind of a joke.

>2016
>Metallica

I'm too old for this shit.

Its kind of stale tbh, same shit they have pumped out before, and the second James starts singing it just got worse.

Hi, Danny Glover.

Hardwired - Great :-)

Those dubs are great too.

>good production

Without even measuring, sounds like it's been freed from all dynamics again. Especially when the guitars really kick in it get's choked to fuck. Death Magnetic is a nice keyword here.