Ask a diaperfag anything

ask a diaperfag anything

y tho

Have you ever been fucked in the butt through a hole in your diaper?

And if so, was the diaper dry or soaked with piss?

How do I get a diaper wearing gf? Especially one that is full time.

find a normal gf and stab her in the bladder, problem solved

But make it look like an accident

have been asking myself that for a long time, i dont know the answere

no, was given a blow job once tho

if i knew i wouldnt be op right now

tryed it once, she didnt like me doing that

i have found that if you just man up and tell your gf she'll likely at least try it

show us your vag

the fuck kind of question is that?

Favorite brand? I like Confidry.

ABU is above and beyond.

Haven't tried those yet, though I should.

can only really get in-store brands because i cant have anything delivered to the house, but i have had a lot of luck with tena

Do you just like the feel or are you one of those who like to shit themselves. Also can you post more?

why does Sup Forums not have diaper generals? seams to me there are enough of us, and /d/ and /aco/ only have animated dl pics

Go one fetlife and fine someone local, also don't be a dick about things.

am more of a DL then an AB and i dont shit them, but i do use them most of the time

show us your vag

Show us that moldy pussy

nobody cares about your diaper bullshit. show us your vag.

Shit diaper and smear shit into pussy, continue to fuck your pussy with your shit, get disease and die.

show us ur vag

show us da pussy

lemme see dat ma'am puss

whats a dl and ab

Diaper lover and adult baby

moar of you, maybe a pacifier, also. Since when you discovered that as your fetish?

just kinda known it my whole life

Personally i found that quite recently (i'm 28) maybe not as a fetish but a curiosity, also my first experience came with the old donald duck cartoon "modern inventions". i know it sounds fucked up, but there is clearly a scene which some of you would describe as AB. it's on youtube

Am I the only one with a very confusing boner?

cant the baby side is somehting i ever fell in love with, not sure why

alot of people remember early cartoons as triggers to when it started

also the goosebump cuckoo clock of doom is pretty well known young kid regression fap material

Somebody did their reasearch, i never thought of it as much as "shit, our brains are quite strange" but glad to hear that i'm not the only one.

my feoncee and i split because no matter how hard i tryed i couldnt give up diapers for good, and it was just not something she could deal with

>feoncee
I think there was more to it than that m8.

implying...?

Also you're very cute girl. Assuming that's you. I'm ashamed of connecting diapers on young adults as a sexual pleasure but fuck, can't win with the brain and hormones. Also i think introducing this kinda fetish to a relationship is like trying to break the stone wall with wodden spoon.

moar? with glasses

more please. i want to see that little pussy

no