Dubs decide what to say
Will post results an if we manage it nudes

Cmon b help me out

hi

Can you send me some nudes?

Show me em tits

Well never know what hed wanted me to say :/

thats what I wanted you to say

I'm going to be blunt here, I hate niggers. Do you feel the same way or are we going to have a problem?

Ops trips say next sentence will be written

Do you need me to lick u where u pee from?

checkem.

so what are you getting into tonight?

Roll

Hitler is alive in our hearts

i would love to see some glorious boobs

ree rull

Why no dubs

Awwww shiat

Ayyy lmaaooo lemme see some tits gurl

Pray for boobs

OP is kill

kek u FUCKED IT

She answered hahaha aw

DUBS DECIDE NEXT SENTENCE

Shrek is love shrek is life

tell me, can you smell what the rock is cooking?

Op back at it again

She said "haha" twice. You've already lost sorry

Nah, but no joke, you're hella fine Wanna show me more

My bad 3 "haha"s now

Rolllllzzzz

roll

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Roll

Cum in my ass and call me Obama!

So Close

This

reroll

You heard me piggy, I'm tossing my dick in my hand waiting to see your fat ass

Rolleronii

Rollin

Do it OP

This

#
Roll

Do it.

DO IT

dont be a fucking pussy op. Sup Forums knows how to get you nudes bro

Yup

rolling for dat shit

Op here she weote:
Wait whats happening .who are you lmao

do it cunt

Do it faggot

Roll

Send her your dick pic with current time stamp in pic.

It's already over before it started. Mentioned earlier in thread. Just want to see where op draws the line.

But why tho?

reroll #2

See if he'll do it. She's already not taking him seriously. As others mentioned earlier in thread. "Haha" she ain't taken it seriously. So why not. Maybe a shockervcould salvage.

Backstory: earlier that day on four channel in a snapchat slut thread was mentioned to sweettalk her in order to get nudes

The other 4 got a dick pic