I'm clinically insane unless I take my special pills. ask me anything. please. I'm bored

I'm clinically insane unless I take my special pills. ask me anything. please. I'm bored.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/bacd/curves
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are you diagnosed with ?

paranoid schizophrenia

What's the worse thing you've done off meds?

also visual stuff going on
or only hearing voices or something ?

what drugs are you one? Im on my 5th doc, they just gave up on me completly.

Describe a typical day?
How bad does it get?
When did you get diagnosed?
Genuinely interested if you don't mind answering my shitty questions OP.

Can you see ghosts? Or any paranormal things?

I kinda thought I was God and had to start Armageddon by setting my flat on fire symbolically so the whole world would burn. My flatmates who were still asleep weren't too amused...

rare visual stuff, mostly when reading text it would change whole words, or I imagined whole converstaions with people that couldn't be there

abilify, works miracles for me

medicated nothing out of the ordinary, well I can't work, live off disavility, so the day of a neet. mostly lurk on here, play vidya, get bored.. waiting for the evening when my friends get home from work and I get to hang out with them.

when not medicated things get wild.

>abilify
Ok, you're just attention seeking, that pathetic ssri will not do anything for anyone, def not a schizo

Hmm... you're bored, huh? Why is it so that insane little fellow like you feeling so special about it and posting feel thread to keep yourself entertained with all the attention you get. Also being insane is just another human being, but being bored is just another no lifer problem. Go and have some use of your insanity in example go study about being mad scientist. Do some insane shit. Like dunno, to write to this shitty thread I must be more bored than you. LOL. Go masturbate to your own feets if that's what all 4channers do

Yet you're also on Sup Forums and now you're seeking attention with your post.
Why dont you heed your own advice user :^)

not ghosts, but I think I can talk to spirits, also of dead people and they communicate with me trough some sort of telepathy. I'm kinda God in this state of mind.. well it's hard to explain these hyper religious delusions with words. It's a very outerworldy paranormal expereience, deeply spiritual too.

think dropping tons of acid and shrooms, forgetting that you dropped any, and just tripping for months, to get an idea. that's kinda what psychosis is for me.

abilify isn't an ssri, look it up sherlock, it's an antipsychotic

Any relationship stories or have you always been single?

Hahaha just abilify? Wow we've got a real head case too. If things get worse they might have to put you on the harder stuff, like children's Tylenol

I never had a real relationship. I'm not a virgin but I was always too strange and retarded for this stuff and am still single.

lol I take 35mg abilify each day, that's quite the manly dose if you ask me, but hey, I didn't knwo this was a competition. I'm glad the meds work this good for me though

do u think that ur weird?

are you a grill?

Well yes I guess I am. But many people are, so that's not that bad.

do u still have control over your self when u dont take your meds?
do u regret the things u do while "being god"?
would u reather be in god state or "normal"(ignoring society, and other ppl)?

>do u still have control over your self when u dont take your meds?
not really. well I change into god mode. my personality changes, I think I'm immortal and God, the only real person alive and every other person becomes a bot there to help me wake up from reality into heaven or something along those lines.. these delusions affect my actions to a high degree, I act like a mad prophet, like a rambling mad man.
>do u regret the things u do while "being god"?
In hindsight, greatly, last time it happened police got involved, four times, and I nearly died of dehydration in the end and got catatonic for a week which means I couldnt move or interact with anything at all anymore (not drinking not eathing not sleeping not moving) luckily police found me in that state and brought me into the mental hospital. so in short. yes.
>would u reather be in god state or "normal"(ignoring society, and other ppl)?
In this physical world, normal state. But god state has its perks. It's quite awesome from a subjective point of view but isn't compatible with objective physical reality. It's quite the trip, but way too long and way too exhausting.

thanks for the insight, hope u can live the life u desire

soundcloud.com/bacd/curves

Looking attention.

Becoming insane is non stop suffering.
Is a mad struggle to define what is real.

You smell like tumblr.

Dude im also on abilify!nit really helps my depression and anxiety

Do you have any plans or goals in life? Or are you just focused on trying to stay healthy?