Finding a parking spot

>finding a parking spot
>cruise cruise
>take a turn in next alley
>cruise cruise
>YESSS
>....aaaand a motorcycle

How I hate these fuckers, They have tiny vehicles, jus to park between shopping carts hut and a tree or fucking light post, they even have separate parking spots near the entrance, but no, they are parking right in the ENTIRE spot.
Motorcyclists are like bloody genderfluid degenerates of traffic, lanesplitting mirror smashers during jam LET ME PASS I'M BIKE and FUCK YOU IN FACT I NEED SAFE SPACE BIG ENOUGH TO PARK A DODGE RAM when it suits them.

so what are you, 16 and just got a licence?

somebodies mad they cant skip traffic

It sounds like you need your gender fluid changed.

Unless there's dedicated parking, where the fuck would you want us to park you self-important fuckstick?

>be me
>ride motor driven cycle to beach all the time
>tiny parking lot is always packed
>I can normally park in sweet spot by power pole where cars don't fit
>meter maids start giving me $30 tickets
>now I park and take up a whole spot and kek when impatient fucks like OP try to fly into the spot and get visibly pissed

Hey retard, we'd take up the same amount of space if we drove a car. Also there's room in that spot for another motorcycle to park in front of him just to please you thundercunt

at least he parked towards the back of the spot so you could see it was taken.

kek

As a starting bike owner, I get extremely pissed at other riders when they don't have the courtesy to part towards the back of a regular parking spot that way at least people fucking know and don't get their hopes up. Or when there's 2 of them and they don't just park in the same whole spot and save space.

In the fucking trash where you cagers belong.

not him, but

>implying motorcycle riders aren't the ones who are self-important

the only people who are worse than you are cyclists

2 bikers at work take up one parking spot - what's the issue, they pay their taxes?

The parking spot bugs me but it's just because of my own mistake. Totally get how it's irritating but meh, they gotta park somewhere. That said, I fucking HATE it when they ride between the lanes during a traffic jam, then spew how we need to "share the road". They weave in and out of cars avoiding all obstacles and will even drive on the shoulder. Fuck em! This only really applies to modern looking bike riders. Never had a problem with people on choppers or have that "biker" look. They usually cruise in a single lane minding their own businiess. They seem alright.

>Be me
>buy motorcycle
>yes,easy parking!
>See angry faggot in car complaining about motorcycles parking
>mfw

Keep crying bitch nigga

besides OP's whining, it is not very common to see other motorcyclists letting free space for other bikers. and that should be a shame.

that Del Sol tho

>implying

Everyone is self centered you dingus, it's fucking 2017-1. Just park a bit further down and walk, you probably need it.

This happens at work - is a 'thing'

>imagine bicycle alone in parking spot
LOL
O
L

As someone who likes to Cycle. We have road rights too! Dick. Most people here in Texas are assholes and have no respect for people cycling. Fuck off. I can't find a parking spot close enough. Walk you lazy, fat, man boobed, Neckbearded, WhiteKnight queer.

>i got moar wheels i need moar parking space
just look at all those people that parked CARS in those previously empty spaces and made you cruise cruise

stay mad faggot

lol

>We have road rights too!
good luck on the interstate

>actually thinks cyclists would ride the highway

The stupidity of the fat

I say 1 space = 1 vehicle, if everyone (single drivers) drove cars, it wouldn't make a difference to the amount of parking spaces there are available..?

Who cycles on the interstate? Are you that fucking retarded. Oh, wait I'm on Sup Forums

>using 90 per cent of space
>wasting 90 per cent of space
>see no difference
remove your bike helmet sometimes, it would broaden your views and unsquezze your brain

>Most people here in Texas are assholes and have no respect for people cycling
everything is relative. in my europoor country, motorists are nicer to us cyclists but i still think they are assholes and showing too little respect

>actually it's the nation with nuclear bombs

It all just boils down to people being self centered. No one gives a fuck about anyone else but themselves. But I agree it's relative Sup Forumsro

>occupying a space with a car
>occupying a space with a bike
>not mad at any of the 100s of cars occupying spaces, only the one bike
i dont wear a helmet, im hard core

yolo bitrch