soundcloud.com/bacd/curves
youtube.com/watch?v=TqPNn_ki1s8
youtube.com/watch?v=JKsjiww16Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=N1vvayRpcEU
youtube.com/watch?v=j80JGRLQp4g
xxsmileysaurusxx.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thy Art

Fucking A* user. Within Ruins and Carnifex are great too if you're looking for that kind of heavy/deathcore style. All Shall Perish are good as well

Metal isn't music you fucking retard

Vulvodynia m8

Skinless

Immoralist as well. Not exactly "extreme" metal but this album here is heavy as fuck

>omyfuckingawdhewentthere

impetigo
fornicator
mindly rotten
gutted out
gorelord
vehemence

Last ten seconds of life is dope if you like thy art is murder.

This heres my last one unless you want more

In the metal world, nay, the music world in general "Extreme" is synonymous with "Cheesy"

Razor, Athiest, Pestilence, Helloween.
This isn't hard faggots.
Also this band is shit. Literally just breakdowns and no talent.

metallica
megadeth
iron maiden

this

all albums by behemoth past 1998

Black Tongue are pretty extreme.
Otherwise the Contortionist, but only because they're my faves

Kek
>it's funny cos Disturbed isn't metal

Well it is music, it's just usually not very good music. Metallica had a couple good albums in the 80s. Pantera had one good album. Megadeth had a few good albums. Testament had one good album.

Besides that it's all just posturing and technical skill soulless garbage like Yngwie, or "look how brutal i am" cringy ego tripping dorks.

Metal was kinda cool i guess when it was in it's protostages in the 60's and 70's, it was new and the sound was still being explored. But now there's simply no dynamics in the music. It's all compression, all the time, sounds like ass. A clicky bass drum kick sounds like ass, because there's no room for any actual bass drum in a completely compressed mix, so they give it this awful click, and according to metal fans the best metal drummers are the ones that are simply the fastest.

Opee?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ36huw50yM

Ghoul - Their new album Dungeon Bastards is awesome. Shred the Dead is a good song if you want to have a listen.

If you want super "xtreeem" search up Vital Remains

Listen to this you little fag

Pessimist, Revenge, Portal, Grave Upheaval, Blasphemy, Funeral Mist, Anaal Nathrakh, Dragged into Sunlight, Nile, Beheaded, Abysmal Torment, Deicide, Impaled Nazarene, Impiety, Mystifier, Cytotoxin, AmpĆ¼tator, Cryptopsy, Bestial Warlust

I mean they are.... in the same way that puddle of mudd is a rock band.

Metal heads of today are just much douchier and faggier than metal heads in the 80's. IN the 80's they were always like fun dudes down for a good time. Today they're like "that's not metal, that's post metal celtic grindcore"

I mean it's as neckbeardy as you can get.

This is good bro

youtube.com/watch?v=o_HZRf5Ehw4

Kek
>thinks puddle of mudd is a rock band

Ahh death, I love when my singers sound like one of the muppets.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWac5UT80no

soundcloud.com/bacd/curves

the band Eluvitie, Inis Mona is a good gateway song

Middle school humor. And that's not a Muppet you uncultured Nigger.

>doesn't understand that "rock" simply means using an uptempo backbeat with blues progression

While I'm digging my own hole I might add that, while disturbed are definitely metal, I would not exactly call them "hardcore". Having said that, it's not about being more hardcore than the next band, it's about writing decent music. I don't like disturbed because their music feels a bit too much like 5FDP and linkin park etc.

>does not understand the full power of the glorious prog master race

Jim Henson called all his creations muppets, and cookie monster was around in various colors and forms before sesame street even started.

>uncultured nigger
>oh the irony

anyone heard of this band?

/Thread

Oh you're confused. In the metal band it's all about being more hardcore than the next band, except metal heads don't say hardcore because that's a punk term (equally shitty music for teenagers), they say brutal or extreme.

No metal bands are actually interested in writing good songs. The genre is so played out anyone creative makes different types of music these days. Metal is paint by numbers for musicians with no creativity and too much technical skill. And it's 90% about album covers.

>Metal is paint by numbers for musicians with no creativity and too much technical skill.

Pls listen to this

>asks for metal
>posts worse subgenre in existence
>2016
>listening to metalcore

youtube.com/watch?v=TqPNn_ki1s8

Nope, looks interesting

Stalaggh

youtube.com/watch?v=JKsjiww16Z8

simply the man of the king

Wolfram.

My favorite metal.

Northlane is the way to go my friend!

Hate is one of my favourite albums OP, try anything by infant annihilator

Just meshuggah.

i check these threads all the time hoping for something to get onto... google (insert band name), click videos, click first link, "ohh this sounds ok" then they descend into either that shitbeat thrash or whiny vocals or just grunt vocals or some bullshit screamo crap - NOPE.

someone give me something new please.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

youtube.com/watch?v=N1vvayRpcEU

Strapping young lad.

This and all that remains did it for me

This is gonna go unnoticed but I like to share genuinely good bands, so here are some of my favorite metal bands:

In Vain (Norway) - Extreme Progressive metal. Their album Aenigma blew me away.

Obscura - Progressive Technical Death. If you're into more complex, heavy stuff and very interesting philosophical lyrics.

Ne Obliviscaris - Diverse sound, violins and some clean vocals, amazing live, and like Obscura, the band consists of musically educated members

Beyond Creation - Heavier than the bands I previously mentioned. Complex music, sick bassist.

Not really 'extreme' or deathcore

but sylosis is great, much better than 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 shit

youtube.com/watch?v=j80JGRLQp4g

i like devin townsend. doesn't fear to fuck about and retard it up. chucklesome fella with some weird ideas. nice.

bump

My nigs

This

xxsmileysaurusxx.bandcamp.com/

>MY BAND SMILEYSAURUS. WE ARE CUCKING SICK BLAD. DO EVERYTHING FROM BEATDOWN TO DOOM METAL. CHECK US OUT.

Listen to terrorizer's first album, Grindcore and its more extreme subgenres are cool.

This

Dead in the dirt

Nile

Portal

Fucking Brutal

Saw them with varials and spite at tomcats west in fort worth, was fucking awesome