I recognize his talent and appreciate that his music goes past the "pussy money weed" cliches

I recognize his talent and appreciate that his music goes past the "pussy money weed" cliches.

But is that all it takes? Mashup jazz/blues/soul/funk with lyrics that say nigga a lot?

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/2013-survey-of-expert-opinion-on-intelligence.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ByLIWvPsKMY
youtube.com/watch?v=2hEm94gx1y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you expect from the missing link of evolution?

>>>/reddit/
>>>/leftypol/

If you seriously can't handle babbys first racial humor, then this relly isn't the site for you.

>muhhhh colonial era psuedoscience proves yurz niggas r unevolved from us smart white folks

i've been here for years this shit has never been really here, b4 it was just high school white boys who thought they were edgy.

You want me to start linking researches? Are liberals really that uneducated, jeez

>instigating political race war on a board about music.
how pathetic is your life my man.

>do you want to see what these racist old white guys have to say about your folk?

Yep because facts are clearly not truth
#staying woke

>keeps trying
my man, how pathetic is your life that you get off doing this shit on a board about music.

FUck FaKTZ an LOgikz anD shiEt We kaNgz and shiEt fuck yO krakAz eDukashioN. wE be Dat niggaz omniPotEnz and shiet

>a subhuman get faced with a fact
>just responds with passive aggressive insults
Kek, and you call my life pathetic? Also look at the thread theme.

>get's his perception of black people from the media
yikes my man, quite pathetic.

Gonna ignore the Sup Forums invasion shit and say that I actually love his music. When Malibu came out I literally listened to it nonstop for months. I think he has a great raspy voice and his music was very calming to me in the stressful past year. I understand your point though, it isn't original or unique at all. But I think it's well executed enough to be enjoyable. Also, I think his music is a nice breath of fresh air in hip hop/rnb today. I always thought he fit into the same kind of roots-conscious rapper scene as Kendrick and chance, but he tones down Kendrick's political/conceptual shit and Chances' nonstop Jesus shit. Idk. I just like it for easy listening that doesn't weird out normies. Malibu was by far my most listened to album of the year.

>from the media
But the media is trying their best to hide their subhuman behavior otherwise even cucks like you won't like them.

thread theme: lack of substance in anderson.paak's lyrics beyond standard hip-hop cliches
> unevolved niggers
yup, your totally right. #staywoke

>But is that all it takes? Mashup jazz/blues/soul/funk with lyrics that say nigga a lot?
>that say nigga a lot?
You went to college for years and still can't read basic text?
#liberal education
Also can you stop copying things? I know you cant have a original thought but this is embarrassing

Wow another brilliant refutation my friend. Stay cucked.

>stop copying things
>exact copy of every pol user i've ever come across.
okkie dokkie artichoke.

>that say nigga a lot?
>says nigga
>nigga
>unevolved nigga
I'm assuming that's how you correlated those two things.

will do, stay retarded my man.

Yea

Yup pretty much, who listens to lyrics anyway.

>exact copy of every pol user i've ever come across
You're copying arguments but twisting them to your side and memes. Just because every Sup Forums user btfoes you and uses the same refutation (because you can't use different since logic doesn't let you get them out of thin air unlike liberal """arguments""") to your samey propositions.
>I'm assuming that's how you correlated those two things.
WOw is that all you got from it? You really don't have a brain to understand when a word is plural without adding a s? Really combusts my neurons...

>Only realising now as we tick over to 2017 that rap sucks

>why don't you also hate niggers you liberal cuck?
lmao, how do you take yourself seriously.
> le inferior brain is used to normal use of the English language.
my bad, i'll try harder next time overlord.

This implies you had an argument in the first place. You literally said "DAEE NIGGERS ARE DEGENERATES ACCORDING TO MUH STUDIES!!! XDXD" then got triggered when people called out your retardation. It's hilarious that you love to throw around the word "logic" around so much when you clearly demonstrate none. The other guy is right. You are a clone of all the other Sup Forums tards. You have zero originality or personality and are just another mindless drone in the alt-right machine. Go back to jerking off to Sargon of Akkad and the Amazing Athiest and come back when your not underage anymore.

Go back to jerking off to Sargon of Akkad and the Amazing Athiest
lmao, im crying
inb4 he calls you a liberal cuck slave to shilary

I honestly don't think this is direct to Sup Forums worthy honestly

This rekt is so fucking stronk, goodness gracious

why do you say that?

>logic is hate
K E K
>my bad, i'll try harder next time overlord.
You should.
>DAEE NIGGERS ARE DEGENERATES ACCORDING TO MUH STUDIES
FUKC STUDIEZ AND SHIET, RESERCHZ DOSNT MATTA TO A NIGGA LIKE ME
>then got triggered when people called out your retardation
It was someone of you that said raycizm is colonial era psuedoscience. How shit is your memory?
>It's hilarious that you love to throw around the word "logic" around so much when you clearly demonstrate none
Proofs are waiting
>right. You are a clone of all the other Sup Forums tards. You have zero originality or personality and are just another mindless drone in the alt-right machine.
Says the liberal cuck who can't even explain himself without copying insults and completely forgetting logic, kek.
>Go back to jerking off to Sargon of Akkad and the Amazing Athiest and come back when your not underage anymore.
Yeah because you don't need to jerk off when you get fucked by niggers, oh and nobody from ever takes sargon and teh atheist seriously but how can a liberal know.

Alright after reading the rest of the thread, nevermind my man

Its so sad that you have to samefag to your post where you're copying what I've said, SAD!

was meant for I didn't realize the whole convo went to shit my bad man, I didn't think the subject was racist

What? I just came to this thread, my man

was actually leaving after reading the cancer

Of course
>reading the cancer
Yep truth is bad.

>logic is hate
if your "logic" leads to "What do you expect from the missing link of evolution?" then yes, obviously, why wouldn't it

>FUKC STUDIEZ AND SHIET, RESERCHZ DOSNT MATTA TO A NIGGA LIKE ME
Insinuating your pseudoscience is "research"

>Proofs are waiting
you're the one throwing around the word logic like it proves something.

>Says the liberal cuck who can't even explain himself without copying insults and completely forgetting logic, kek.
>liberal cuck
>copying insults
lmao.

>Yeah because you don't need to jerk off when you get fucked by niggers, oh and nobody from ever takes sargon and teh atheist seriously but how can a liberal know.
why are the alt-right so obsessed with black dicks? you jealous little boy?
why would we know what these losers are up to or care.

I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you since it is painfully obvious you lie somewhere on the autism spectrum. But I'm bored so why not.

>FUKC STUDIEZ AND SHIET, RESERCHZ DOSNT MATTA TO A NIGGA LIKE ME

You still have not presented a single study. This is irrelevant and also a mischaracterization of my argument.

>It was someone of you that said raycizm is colonial era psuedoscience. How shit is your memory?

I wasn't that person, but it clearly is colonial-era pseudoscience. Remember, I'm waiting for these studies still.

>Proofs are waiting

It is illogical that you would hold a racist viewpoint that hasn't been widely held in literal centuries because of studies that you have yet to post. How's that?

>Says the liberal cuck who can't even explain himself without copying insults

You literally accused me of copying insults after having called me a "liberal cuck" only a few words earlier. The irony is almost palpable.

>completely forgetting logic, kek.

I kind of feel bad because it is pretty clear that you haven't received a decent education. Then again, you probably dropped out because of the liberal boogeyman so I suppose you did it too yourself.

>Yeah because you don't need to jerk off when you get fucked by niggers

This feels like I am watching an improv show that is going poorly and none of the jokes are landing. I honestly pity you for the pathetic display you are putting forth.

>nobody from ever takes sargon and teh atheist seriously but how can a liberal know.

Fine, replace it with Alex Jones or whoever your latest source of rhetoric is.

Here is the first study I'm going to post and am going to make it lightly for now.
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/2013-survey-of-expert-opinion-on-intelligence.pdf
>liberal cuck
You were calling yourself liberal cuck before we did? I don't get it

>why are the alt-right so obsessed with black dicks? you jealous little boy?
I'm just telling the truth, after all this is all you do and the only reason you defend them.
>why would we know what these losers are up to or care.
Because your insults should have basis with reality.
>somewhere on the autism spectrum
Yeah everyone who doesn't accept your lies got the tism.
>
It is illogical that you would hold a racist viewpoint that hasn't been widely held in literal centuries because of studies that you have yet to post. How's that?
>The irony is almost palpable.
What irony you mongoloid? Were you calling yourself liberal cuck before we started calling you like that?
>I kind of feel bad because it is pretty clear that you haven't received a decent education
Yet you cant prove why, T O P F U C K I N G K E K. Liberals live in their own little minds.
>Alex Jones or whoever your latest source of rhetoric is.
You guys are so uninformed that its scary.

He's kinda right though

First off, I would ask you if you could start using spelling and grammar like a proper human being because your ramblings are becoming increasingly difficult to decipher.

>emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/2013-survey-of-expert-opinion-on-intelligence.pdf

This test was based on IQ, a fundamentally flawed system. See independent.co.uk/news/science/iq-tests-are-fundamentally-flawed-and-using-them-alone-to-measure-intelligence-is-a-fallacy-study-8425911.html

>What irony you mongoloid? Were you calling yourself liberal cuck before we started calling you like that?

Do you know what irony is? You accused me of stealing insults right after calling me a "liberal cuck." Unless you invented the term "liberal cuck" this is ironic. I can't make it any simpler than that.

>Yet you cant prove why, T O P F U C K I N G K E K. Liberals live in their own little minds.

The way you phrased this implies you did not receive an education and that I cannot prove why that is. You're right, I cannot. But thank you for confirming my suspicion that you do not have a background of academia. As to why that is, I don't know nor care.

>You guys are so uninformed that its scary.

You're right, I am uninformed on the latest Sup Forums obsessions. Not sure how that is scary, though. Also, I said "whoever your latest source of rhetoric is" so please feel free to insert whatever propagandist you please.

about what?

> unironically uses source of intelligence historically known to be baised against minorities, see Arthur R. Jensen or Reynolds, Cecil Reynolds work

>telling the truth that i'm addicted to black dick

>pretending liberals started a meme about being addicted to black dick

>muhh follow my alt-right news so you can be as retarded as I am

great argument :D :D :D

>a fundamentally flawed system
Yeah even though poor and violent countries have low iq its totally a flawed system. Obviously there is no relation to it. Why would I even expect from you to know what average in statistic is.
>Unless you invented
You can't comprehend what stealing from other group means? D A M N>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>You're right, I cannot
>As to why that is, I don't know nor care.
So this is the power of liberal intellectuals?
>intelligence historically known to be baised against minorities
They are biased (?) because maybe the minorities are inferior, have you not thought of that. Pic related.
>liberals started a meme about being addicted to black dick
But of course, why would you defend them even though they don't like you anyway.

Is this thread still alive? I reported it an hour ago, why are our janitors so shit.

OP here. It is refreshing to hear and I would hope his influence makes a mark on the hip-hop, even though I don't classify his music as hip-hop. He was included in XXL mag's freshman class - imo because he is associated with Dr Dre. Haven't listened to Kendrick since good kid maad city, but I know his instrumentals dip into that sound too. Agree about your lyrical content comparisons - that's what sort of turned me off from Kendrick.

And I love that his music is indeed performed live. "Hip hop audiences" need exposure to live music.

He and his band are overflowing with talent and I really hope he releases an album soon that is for normies. I want to share this album with family, but can't because of the lyrics. My main point is that he can revive and mashup those genres, but could do without the splash of today's hip-hop language (even though it's mild in comparison). Maybe he does that to widen his fanbase and increase exposure. The pretenses behind the word nigga prevent me from sharing this with people outside my age group, and I hate that.

Because they are don't love censorship like you, faggot.

>correlation = causation, the responce.
jesus christ, read a book

> removing posts irrelevant politcal posts away from a music board
>censorship
retard is exposed as a retard.

>correlation never means causation
Yeah its all just a coincidence. Even though every single time its all the same.

OP again, this will be my last post.

Pathetic how the majority of this thread turned out. I rather interact with bots than read that shit. If I wanted to read that, I would've posted this on that board, but I didn't

>subhuman calls me a retard
You guys are so funny but the thread is as musically related as it gets. It explains why blacks make music like that.

>Yeah even though poor and violent countries have low iq its totally a flawed system

Have you ever thought of the fact that poor and violent countries have lower IQ on average because they are poor and violent countries, and not because the people are inherently less intelligent? Also, sarcasm doesn't work very well over text because it is tone based, so maybe don't use it to preserve some coherency.

>You can't comprehend what stealing from other group means? D A M N>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This argument assumes that the alt-right is one entity that invented the term "liberal cuck" and that since you are a part of this entity, you are not stealing this insult by using it. However, the alt-right is not an entity. It is a collection of individuals. You are simply repeating (or, dare I say, stealing) the typical insult used by all other Sup Forums drones. Some other alt-righter invented the term. Not you.

>So this is the power of liberal intellectuals?

I cannot believe you are attempting to make an argument for my stupidity based on the fact that I do not know why you did not receive an education.

>They are biased (?) because maybe the minorities are inferior, have you not thought of that. Pic related.

Your refutation to his clear pointing out of bias is to return again to baseless racism. Pic related shows that yes, POC do have a higher rate of crime, but this is a cause of disproportionate poverty among POC and historically, more poverty equals more crime. As to why this poverty exists? Well, because of centuries of racism from people like you.

Let me give you a piece of honest advice. I used to believe a Sup Forumstard, I used to believe all the rhetoric, I used to be a racist and a misogynist just like you. But that lifestyle is not healthy, productive, or based on reason. I hope you get out sometime, as I did. Go get an education. Meet and talk to people. I stopped going to Sup Forums, went back to school, met my girlfriend, started lifting weights, etc. etc.

> every single time
is this meant to be a meme, you can't actually be that dense right?

> hurrr master race white man
pic related
your genuinely a disgrace to us white people with your intolerance and hatred of people who are not physically like yourself.

>all music by black people is ignorant rap music
not only are you ignorant about people, but also music! congrats.

You realize that blacks invented most major genres of music, right? have fun never listening to rock or jazz you fuck.

>subhuman
>still believes there is some sort of superior race.
maybe your right, no evolved human being could be so ignorant as to propose something as this.

>because they are poor and violent countries
But even after so much help in both education and money they are still poor shitholes with subhumans that will never progress. What more do you want to happen?
>alt-right
Nobody calls himself like that there and actually hates them but how can a libcuck KNOW.
>is not an entity. It is a collection of individuals
Wow we going with dem semantic aren't we? But its actually a entity though.
>stupidity based on the fact that I do not know why
Yep you're not just stupid but retarded. You can't even explain why you think I don't have education and what is even funnier is that you cant use basic reasoning.
>POC and historically
Confirmed for blind. It shows that THE RICHEST BLACKS do more CRIME THAN THE POOREST WHITES>
Kek with all that self manipulative delusional talk at the end.
Yep there is no correlation, even though every single time where blacks are placed they always go into poverty no matter how rich they start out.
>disgrace to us white
But everyone think of you as a disgrace, you traitor. Your parents just feel ashamed to tell you.
>physically like yourself
They also are mentally not like humans.
>but also music! congrats
Feel free to show me something that comes even close.
>invented
They didn't though. Everything they did was done way before them and anyway its still trash.
Reality has a different opinion.

this thread aint even about paak at this point baka

>SJWs spend years collectivizing fucking everything and plying psuedo-scientific horseshit into pop culture
>people are just now wondering why we've got a whole new wave of racist fuckwits to contend with

The next decade is going to be a mess.

You've been missing out if you haven't been following Hip Hop for a lack of "real" instruments. It's honestly the only mainstream genre with anything interesting going on.

Also have you heard NxWorries yet? Definitely the best thing .Paak's involved with.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByLIWvPsKMY

youtube.com/watch?v=2hEm94gx1y8

Ikr, NxWorries is a lot better than his solo work in my op, knxwledge adds a lot to help paaks flow

i lol'd

>Reality has a different opinion.
facts aren't value judgements, reality is completely neutral. the idea of race or even species is a meme

I agree with you up to a point, but the idea that race doesn't exist at all is a bit much.

>this thread
Jesus christ, it's like an autism war

>he doesn't understand simple concepts
Why is it so hard for you guys to talk normally yet when someone pushes your shit in you start making excuses.
>the idea of race or even species is a meme
Yep everything is everything, just a social construct.

>But even after so much help in both education and money they are still poor shitholes with subhumans that will never progress. What more do you want to happen?

You realize being colonized by Europeans and having their countries stripped of resources is not "help" right?

>Nobody calls himself like that there and actually hates them but how can a libcuck KNOW.

Well no one I know calls themselves a "libcuck" yet you insist on calling me that anyways. This is blatant lack of self-awareness.

>Yep you're not just stupid but retarded. You can't even explain why you think I don't have education and what is even funnier is that you cant use basic reasoning.

Well actually, you confirmed that you did not receive an education earlier, but I suppose you may have forgotten that already.

>THE RICHEST BLACKS do more CRIME THAN THE POOREST WHITES>

It shows the correlation between POC and crime, and between poverty, unemployment, and lack of high school education in crime. What it does not show is the majority of people in poverty, unemployment, etc are POC. You are saying that the chart shows something which it clearly does not.

>
>the idea of race or even species is a meme

> so much help in both education and money
are you pretending like there's been no progress made in improving the lives of people living in poverty?
do you think poverty and institutionalised corruption disappears in a day?
jesus christ, I hope you're an underaged *edgy* teen because otherwise your ignorance is staggeringly embarrasing.

>Uses the term libcuck as if it actually offends anybody.
thanks I do like black people, you should try meeting one some day.

>It shows that THE RICHEST BLACKS do more CRIME THAN THE POOREST WHITES
>lmao, caps locking shit I made up with muhh *sources*

>even though every single time where blacks are placed they always go into poverty no matter how rich they start out.
Hey guys, check out this generalization, I made of over a billion people, pretty neat huh?

They also are mentally not like humans.
>more le white super race
lmao, yea, there gorillas in human skin.
k y s.

>but also music! congrats
>muhhh, imma pretend like jazz doesn't exist.

>species

Holy fuck I skimmed right over that without a second thought. That is absolutely fucking mental, who would think there's no difference between species?

>He doesn't know that Chuck Berry invented rock music

Wow, racist, retarded, AND shit taste. That's the unholy trinity as far as I'm concerned

ยด>They didn't though. Everything they did was done way before them and anyway its still trash.
> I hate niggers so much imma just pretend like they didn't invent jazz, eletronic dance music, and rock.
all aboard the retard train, final destination denial city!

the first beat stutters like flying lotus which is cool. I watched Paak's SXSW performance and like that more than either of these two you posted.

followed a few popular blogs but there's less and less I resonate with, even with recommendations and reposts on social media. TFW growing up and changing tastes (aka out of college)

Huge jazz fan, and I perform, so that might explain some

>Reminder that this guy is half Korean and when he refers to eating pussy, it's a double entendre.

>stripped of resources
Because they could clearly GET and even more use them right? And its not like they helped them tremendeously while being there and even more after that. Do you realise what amount of money is poured in 3rd world shitholes for food and education yet they can't progress even slightly.
>yet you insist on calling me that anyways.
Because thats what you're.
>This is blatant lack of self-awareness.
What?
>you confirmed that you did not receive an education earlier
I didn't though. You said that.
>but I suppose you may have forgotten that already.
Zero original thought.
>It shows the correlation between POC and crime, and between poverty, unemployment, and lack of high school education in crime. What it does not show is the majority of people in poverty, unemployment, etc are POC. You are saying that the chart shows something which it clearly does not.
It shows that even educated, employed and rich they still cant resist doing crimes.
>are you pretending like there's been no progress made in improving the lives of people living in poverty?
Yep since africa is still multiplying even though they are poor as fuck and pour their money in shit things.
>institutionalised corruption disappears in a day?
What do you mean by that? There is a corruption everywhere but that doesn't stop people from being retards. Anyway nonwhites right now can freely oppress whites in their countries and yet cant progress for shit. In white countries they are given millions of privileges yet still cant progress. Its clear that they inferior.
>with muhh *sources*
True, fuck sources and shiet.
>generalization
But that happens every single time. They even managed to ruin Detroit.
>imma pretend like jazz doesn't exist.
Jazz is not even close. Its the affirmative action of music.
>we wuz stones and shiet
Nailed it.

I just realised this nigga is asian, god dam wtf, so this is what they look like,cool

fucking hate this shit. its weak af the same way chance the rapper is weak af.

i rather listen to bruno mars than these fuck boys.

*quarter korean
her mom is half black half korean

daily reminder tyler the creator and pharrell are both quarter asian too

> half Korean
let's go down the list.

lived in korea? no
attended some kind of korean school? no
speaks any degree of korean? don't think so
incorporates Korean culture into his music or lyrics? nope
any evidence he is influenced by Korean culture? crickets

I doubt he's eaten cat meat, so pics or gtfo

>Because they could clearly GET and even more use them right

This doesn't justify stealing them, and also contributes to setting them back. Don't be deluded.

>And its not like they helped them tremendeously while being there and even more after that

Correct. the local population was usually captured and used as slave labor.

>Do you realise what amount of money is poured in 3rd world shitholes for food and education yet they can't progress even slightly.

Most of this money is used for basic survival needs because those countries have been fucked beyond belief by Europeans with racist ideologies.

>Because thats what you're.

Well then please allow me to call you an alt-righter, "because thats what you're."

You see how stupid this is? you just insist you're right and then expect it to be so. Also, your grammar has reached a new low.

>What?

Clearly, you cannot comprehend basic concepts.

>I didn't though. You said that.

Wrong once again, my good friend! Please go back and reread our previous posts. I clearly point out when you confirm that you are uneducated.

>It shows that even educated, employed and rich they still cant resist doing crimes.

Thank you for conceding the fact that your original analysis of the charts was incorrect! But unfortunately, you are once again very far from reality. The chart does not show the levels of education or employment of POC so once again, you are pulling conclusions out of your ass.

I'm kind of getting tired of you vomiting the same old Sup Forums talking points at me which have been disproven time and time again (except with worse grammar, spelling, and diction than I have ever seen before), can you please say something original? Otherwise, I may have to move on.

>Jazz is not even close. Its the affirmative action of music.
How are you guys taking this man seriously?
fuck the race thing, this guy is objectively a retard for thinking decades of jazz music in the early was hailed as genius because white people in the early 20th century just loved to praise black people and were total SJW.

>we wuz stones and shiet
Can this dude get more pathetic.

now it's high school white boys being edgy by being SJW's. Interesting how tides change isn't it

no it's not, stop acting like everything you say is interesting or logical you narcissistic cunt.

You realize the posts that started this circus were blatant bait?
Come on, he even put in a hashtag.

t. first generation third worlder living in white mans society

I don't think you'll get much out of Hip Hop then, to be honest. Your enjoyment of it seems to be predicated on good musicianship, which is hard to find.

There's not point in arguing with a man thats bent on seeing people as inferior to him because ze poor people da most commit crimes and ze poor people are mostly black *conclusion* of his. No amount of arguing will change it, he'll either realise how stupid he sounds from his own will or not at all.

so many long sentences

KYS YOURSELF

what? I was adding to what you said

someone radically against platonic concepts, who only believes in individuals and individual things, or is trying to make you mad in disbelief

just sayin he probably doesn't mean eating pussy as a double entendre as homage to koreans eating cats. If he did, I would suspect he's done it, else he's a poser. My post suggests he hasn't eaten cat.

I came to realize that at the end of college. I figured out why it was so appealing to me as a teen but not anymore in my mid 20s

I tagged the wrong person, my bad man.

>This doesn't justify stealing them
Wow do you realise how countries worked back then? Its not like other non-white countries have been doing for century without ANY contribution.
>and also contributes to setting them back
How when they couldn't use them and they actually got helped?
>Don't be deluded.
Youre the one thinking everyone is equal.
>slave labor
They tried but the population was too inept to help with anything and even then there were wars and most of the slaves even there were sold.
>have been fucked beyond belief by Europeans with racist ideologies
What? They had absolutely nothing, their population was low and now thanks to us they are expanding, but how can you KNOW.
>You see how stupid this is?
You're a liberal with cuckolding preferences since you don't like your peers and want them to be gone.
Alt-right is a buzz word that means nothing, its just another word to call everyone you don't like there.
>Clearly, you cannot comprehend basic concepts.
But I was the one explaining to you what steal from other groups means. You're the one with 0 self awareness who repeats the same thing and repeats my words as if I'm the one in the wrong.
>I clearly point out when you confirm that you are uneducated.
Just because I don't talk like a fag doesn't mean I'm uneducated. If anything you're the one parroting what you hear without any basis with reality and logic.
>The chart does not show the levels of education or employment of POC so once again, you are pulling conclusions out of your ass.
So numbers and percents are too abstract for you?
>white people in the early 20th century just loved to praise black people and were total SJW
They were of course, why do you think they let them play? And what does popular watered down music means again?
>Can this dude get more pathetic.
We wuz kools and shiet, muh niggus.
Yep its all just coinciden, da whyte man be keeping us dowN.
Liberals think like that

>Jazz
>popular watered down music
yikes you reek of desperation.

Thats what is. Its a simple music for simple people. Oh and
>Muh improvisations that are supposed to match how I feel but sound like shit, so maybe its right.

Yep, you had a chance and failed. You are the most blatantly retarded person I have ever seen on this website. I have not heard a single original opinion typed by you. It does give me some joy, however, knowing that despite your supposed "superior" white race intellect you can barely spell or comprehend simple concepts. I suppose more fragile minds are prone to be consumed by ideological thinking, however. You bore me, goodbye.

>Yep its all just coinciden, da whyte man be keeping us dowN.
that's right, it's good that you admitted it, but you should probably learn how to spell, you're make the *superior race* look stupid.

Nice refutations fag.
>comprehend simple concepts
But thats what I told you, top kek you guys are ridiculous.
Tru my nigga da whyte devul keepin us down so we kant be kangz and shiet my nigga

I'm not falling for this easy bait my boy, if you lack the music comprehension to understand jazz or why improvisation exists that's on you.
This conversation is getting repetitive and I can only deal with so ignorance in one day.

oh and before I forget.