Unit 731

>Unit 731

Why did I never learn about this in school?
If the USA has to apologize for the Japanese internment camps, why has Japan never apologized for this abomination?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because of our white guilt

don't you understand?

we have to apologize for being the alpha race and beating down on them
its like hitting girls or slamming down the downs
just ain't fair and we should apologize for that

probably apologize for the nukes too.
two def. wasn't enough

we don't learn about anime in school either why have they not apologized for creating this abomination?

Learn Korean and/or Mandarin instead then. Start watching K-dramas and throw out all your anime shit.

cause there happened so much fucked up shit in history people never apologised for.

For example, you probably never heard of this mother fucker.

He shot 7000 prisoners in 28 days on orders of Stalin.

That's 250 people each day for 28 days straight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

Also russia never apologised for that.

Alpha race is bit of a stretch, but I definitely see what you're talking about.
It's like it's a crime to say anything bad about non-white countries or people nowadays, even if it's shit this terrible.

It's pretty well known how bad Stalin was, and he couldn't have possibly done all those atrocities on his own.
But it's the fact that this was never even mentioned in my history class when we talk world war 2, just a brief mention that the Japanese had committed some war crimes, then never talked about it again.
I had no idea it was that bad though.
Seriously, read through the wiki page and tell me you don't feel a little queasy.

Who did he shoot though? Other Russians, or other groups of people who weren't Russian simply *because* they weren't Russian?

>7000 people

are you joking? right?

Stalin purged about 25 to 30 MILLION soviet citizens during his regime

and you talking about 7k?

Because chinks are subhuman trash so it doesn't matter

They don't think they are in the wrong. Japs never truly apologised for ww2. Even hinted that it was the inevitable course of nature at that time, when a powerful nation finds itself in need of "living space", and it was all for the better of its people. Includes unit 731

yea unit 731 is real bad bro

read the wiki page years ago

dont think ill read it again..

It does matter, because it sets a precedent for other countries being able to literally get away with murdering POWs in some of the most horrifying ways imaginable and walk away with impunity, just because they're not white, while anyone in the western first world gets prosecuted for using the wrong fucking gender pronouns or says something candid about Islam.
It's a fucking disgrace.

Fucking cocksuckers, a nuke was downright decent compared to that shit.

Two reasons why Japan isn't apologizing: A) the actions that took place there were violations of the Geneva Convention, so those who committed them were tried by the United Nations.
B) The people who were experimented on were prisoners of war, while the US put it's own citizens into internment camps.

It's not that they are not white. It's that the people they tortured were not white. The German Jews were at least somewhat relate able to other whites. It's the same thing when ten people die in France due to terror vs 70 towel heads in the middle east. Who gets the most attention?

Becuase:

"Instead of being tried for war crimes, the researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the U.S. in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation.[10] "

Same thing with the worst Nazi scientists that we found very useful after the war. Total immunity.

this right here

USA talks a big fuckin mouthful about being morally superior, itself a fucking contradiction in terms, while its track record indicates it has utterly no moral compass whatsoever.

We didn't cut them to pieces just to see what would happen. It's dishonest to compare the two in a such a way.
And funding for that shit doesn't just come out of thin air. The Japanese government was equally culpable.

Quote from the wiki page: "Most of the prisoners of war were American." Explain that shit now.

And you know what? We apologized for nearly all the terrible shit we've done, like Wounded Knee or the Trail of Tears.
But I barely see those slant-eyed fucks even acknowledge this happened.

Most people don't know how bad stalin was

Some clarifications.
1. The internment camps were for US citizens of Japanese descent. The apology was to US citizens, not Japan.
2. After the surrender, the emperor of Japan attempted to apologize for war crimes against the US, including Pearl Harbor. MacArthur refused to see him. No attempts has been made to apologize since as they viewed to refusal as insulting a defeated enemy.
3. The US has never (and never should) apologized to Japan for any part of WW2, including the atomic bombs. When Obama visited Hiroshima, he spoke of the dangers of nuclear proliferation, carefully avoiding any type of apology for the past.

Hitler usually overshadows him in the history books and in popular culture, but most people know that he was a pretty bad dude.

Because even then certain gov't officials wanted to keep it as private fap material.

Not just the Japanese went to internment camps. My great-grandfather was German and got thrown in one for a few years during WWI.

Where can I sign up for reparations?

The correct question is: "why did US sob like a little bitch?" The answer is :

See this, first line.

Japan apologized for this on several occasions do you even google bro?

Is this gif accelerated? It's very hipnotic tbqh.

Boo fucking hoo. So what if some Americans got chopped up in pow camps. You guys dropped two fucking nukes on civilian populated cities. War is hell. Get over it.

Uhh, yeah, did you?
Read the "Official Government Response" section of the wiki page.
Even with 14 confessions, they still don't acknowledge it.

I find funny how the gook said the japs suck American dick but that's actually what the gooks do by embracing American culture with all their shit k-pop including engrish words, plastic surgeries and electronic "sports". They do that because they don't have a culture of their own, fucking pathetic country.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information and ya they did apologize

I would "get over it" if other people would shut the fuck up about stuff white people did over a century ago, stuff that my family wasn't even involved in.

found the Jap

Can I get a source on that?
For Unit 731 in particular?

yeah, AMERICANS.
Not any other type of person, but an American.
AMEEERICAAAA
AMEEERICAAAA
AMERICA ! FUCK YEAH!

Americans are gods above the rest of the peoples. Get over it.

I hear you on this. My family came to the US in the early 1900s. Fought in both WWs, clawed its way to the 10% with 60 hour weeks. Was never in a position to exploit anyone. And now I'm supposed to feel guilty.

We apologized because we felt bad later about what we did. If the fucking japs never apologized for shit that they did, well that says more about them than it does about us.

japanese war criminals were released in exchange for scientific records.

same with a lot of germans. both countries still needed people to actually run them so they let many cunts back in.

btw a few years ago Japan legit removed that stuff from their history books. they dont teach kids in schools what they did during ww2.

No, I just like Japanese culture in a non-weaboo way. And what I said it's pretty much true, South Korea is pretty pathetic and has no culture since it was cucked by China and Japan for a thousand years. Now they just mimic American culture.

My situation is somewhat similar.
I don't know much about my family on my mother's side; all I know about them was that my grandfather came to America with his wife and started a family there. I lost touch with that side of the family after my mom died.
But my father's side I know a lot about.
My great-great-grandfather immigrated to Texas in 1870. My grandfather went to Korea, then worked as a machinist for the first half of his working life, and then when he had kids, decided he needed to provide a better life for them, so studied and became a dentist.
It's really annoying and gratifying to see someone say something to me about white privilege, but then they immediately look confused and change their tone when I tell them my last name is Garcia.

"went to Korea" should read "fought in the Korean war"

>cucked
I disregard anyone who uses this word for anything other than what it actually means.

also don't lie you're a weebshit

Uses a japanese tv personality meme, fuck off

How can you tell?

These fuckers literally had syphilis infected men gangrape pregnant women to measure infection rates and then kill the children upon birth.
2 nukes aren't enough

Besides the psy do you know any other kiren or chinese?

>Japanese culture
LOL. LIke what? Watching cockroaches getting stuffed up inside vaginas?
Face it, Japs are degenerate panty sniffers at best, raging barbarians at worst

I like Korean culture without the kpop/gaming garbage and don't have high regard for Jap culture.
my opinion > your opinion

USA tested the effects of mustard gas on its own (handpicked nigger or Japanese descent) people. They were not given protection. Those that survived suffered through their entire lives from their skin being forever scarred and never healing, lung cancer and so on.

Well if you wanna get technical. They, the Japs, changed their name from Niponjin to Nihonjin after WW2. So in their eyes, not even the same people, race, or culture. So they have nothing to apologize for, it wasn't them.

Not saying the US is any better. But what 731 did goes above and beyond cruelty.

>Instead of being tried for war crimes, the researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the U.S. in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation.

>Victim accounts were then largely ignored or dismissed in the West as communist propaganda

Because your a crazy conspiracy theorist and fiction is reserved for english and drama.

On the bright side did any thung useful or helpful come from that research, since usa got all the info on the research part for pardon