Walk into class and she's your teacher how excited are you?

Walk into class and she's your teacher how excited are you?

i'm excited to learn.

Uncontrollable boner

Depends on what she's teaching.

>if (Political_Science) {
.be('excited');
} else if (Computer_Science) {
.be('more excited');
} else {
.have('general disinterest' && 'readiness to end semester as quickly as possible');
}

});

English

The fuck is she teaching? How to control your mind powers 101?

if ('English') {
.wonder("Why am I here?");
} else {
.be('curious');
}

});

I could care less. I come to class to get an education so I don't end up working for the rest of my life in some shitty minimum wage job. I don't care for hags with larger than average foreheads.

But as long as she completes her tasks to the best of her ability so that my classmates and I can pass the exams, then I have no problems and we'd get along fine. Then after months of classroom bonding, she would call me to stay after class. She notices that my grades have been on the top of their games but says no one gives me credit for it. She smiles at me, and slowly lowers herself to my trousers. I'm standing there dazed. I know what's going on. can't let this go on. I push her away and tell my guidance counselor and she gets fired immediately. I have done a good deed. And now she has bee replaced by an upstanding, white male teacher who's name is Mr.Garret.

I'd be hard but with my luck she'd be a lesbo

Dang boy you must be very obsessed with her. You idolize her, she's what your mind turns around.
Since more than a month I see this thread over and over again.
Is she still your teacher?
If not please approach her and if you fuck up, or not, you are finally freed from this obsession. Do yourself a favor.

would bend over her desk

anyone want to message her?

syntax error

>class 'wonder' is not defined
>class 'be' is not defined

I wish she taught bowling
>>>op stop posting this shit and go back to school

Only an autistic family member could be this obsessed. Checking her family tree for uncles at the moment..

What's her name?

I would befriend her just to get close to her daughter, who also just so happens to be in the same class.

After I get in good with the teach, I ask that my desk be change so that I am next to her, rather than sitting in the back seat of the back row by the window.

Fucking nerd

This pic will tell you her life story

Are these images being sent back from the New Horizon? That forehead might just be a bigger discovery than the images of pluto.

b-but thats where the protagonists sit

I could feed a family of four and use her forehead as a table like seriously dude. Holy shit.

Amateur move.

You antagonize the mother to get closer to the daughter.

I mean like, her head alone is reflecting too much fucking like. It's like that Archimedes Death Ray mirror
. I bet you could fry an egg on that bitch if you leave her outside in the sun long enough.

Anyone who says they would not fuck her is lying

>I don't end up working for the rest of my life in some shitty minimum wage job.
>who's
Better get used to it, faggot. That's where your dumb ass is headed.

Like mashed potatoes I am only there to soak up the gravy of knowledge not soak up her pussy

In case you were not there to see the awesome eightfold. By the way it wasn't me.

Fuck the protagonist. That socially inept fuck is stuck as the middle man. He ain't getting that sweet pristine waifu-des
>implying i just cant get both in the process

Not at all. The only hot teacher I ever had was for English 102 in college. I got a C because I couldnt stop staring at her ass and never payed attention.

Jokes on you fuck boy.

I make NEETbucks and my girl is loaded. I don't need to work a day in my life. I just have to cook clean and tend to the laundry. Life's good.

I'd get close by staying after class and bonding until she can't control herself anymore

Have fun being poor. And you mom is not "your girl," faggot.

beta as fuck dude

i bet she pegs you as well

Have fun being a wage cuck.
Shit's soo cash though. You let them do what they want then BOOM

Revenge fuckk boooooiii. No lube anal.

Don't knock it till you try it. It's not gay. And the male g-spot is located in the arse.

>I am a glorified servant to my mistress and get GBP and the occasional handjob for bowing to her every whim
>I have no ambitions or aspirations of my own, I live to serve my mistress like a good little boy
>I will never experience the thrill of a hard earned success in any aspect of my life
>I merely exist, like a parasitic leech feeding off the generosity of my girlfriend whom I exploit rather than love
>I am too terrified to attempt anything challenging because I know I am too weak to handle any kind of failure or rejection
>Jokes on you fuck boy.

also pic related.

I spend my days doing what I love. Playing games, chilling with my mut and practicing on the piano. Sometimes I go for a jog in the morning. Others I'll just go sit in the park and read.

Sometimes I have a crisis, not knowing what to do next. What does one do when they have soo much time that others do not? It truly is an amazing experience being stress free. And I don't serve her. She doesn't work either. Inheritance ftw.

>calls his girl "fuckk boooooiii"
>thinks pegging isn't gay
Got news for you, user.

feel like I know her whole life after this pic

pegging isn't gay

So the story changes from making NEET-bucks for doing household chores to spending days doing nothing and living off inheritance. Sounds like a NEET trying to justify his shameful existence. Or a summer child fantasy.

Is summer almost over?