Be sincere about what you like

>be sincere about what you like
>Get called a hipster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/go_Oe6XbDTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you think his parents enjoy being around him?

I'm fucking your mom, Jimmy

hate it
>girl asks my favorite bands
>tell her dean blunt, james ferraro, les rallizes denudes, faust, boris
>"haha wow never heard of those you must be pretty hipster"
>"i'm into chainsmokers, frank ocean"

jimmy nutron vs. racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic guy

who is the bigger nu-male?

>friends know you really like music
>comprehension of your hobby ends there

help

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

what's her number mate

Just give them what they want and be as hipster as possible.

Jimmy Nutron is self aware ironic performance art

Ughhhh racist sexist homophobic much guy is not, genuinely just a whiteknight beta retard

Under this context, hipster means tryhard. That is definitely a tryhard list. Les whatever is just a red flag screaming "I'm going for an image that doesn't really fit me". I'm assuming you're a teenager so these things will smooth out in time.

youtu.be/go_Oe6XbDTc

What do "you" like?

Honest question.

I like what I like, its that straightforward.

>Les whatever

bad attitude

I would rather be a hipster than a filthy normie.

i love weezer

Hipsters have no substance. Hypotherically, I'd rather be a normie with genuine "average" taste than a boring and soulless contrarian.

>Hypotherically

Hipsters are normies. What do you think the hip means?

Well hypothetically because I don't judge my character off a clique. If you do that, odds are you're insecure and a bit boring by default. Breaking off shit into "normie" and "hipster" just screams lack of social experience

>start listening to The Beach Boys last year
Does this make me a hipster?

my mind's telling me yes, but those trips, those trips are telling me no

If this was 2009.

That's a pretty personal list. I only name my favorite pop or normie rock acts when someone asks my favorites, don't want to be a total conversation killer.

Is this the new Sam Hyde?

>That's a pretty personal list

Please tell me you're new to music and joking

>soulless contrarian
>i am the only free thinking individual on this board of sheep
bad attitude

it could be

I realize Dean Blunt and company are pretty entry level but someone who thinks they're really cool would be the type to share no-name artists with normies. At some point you need to keep your music listening hobby to yourself and to close friends who would care, that's what I mean by "personal"

>At some point you need to keep your music listening hobby to yourself and to close friends
actually why would that be? because Sup Forums says so?

Cringed hard . user....have you ever felt a vagina?

This guy has got to have the most punchable face ever conceived

Probably not

>actually why would that be? because Sup Forums says so?

Like I said, it's conversation killer. I assumed by the awkward nature of the green text story he was talking to someone he'd recently met.

well, if you meet them at a music store, or record store yeah thats totally cool. But if you're talking to a random girl you met at uni or work. Maybe lay off the "list goes on and on m'lady" stuff it's very cringey and makes you look like a try hard who's never seen a pair of boobs

>makes you look like a try hard who's never seen a pair of boobs
why would that be? because (You) looked like one in the first place, i assume? there is literally nothing wrong with answering truthfully when someone asks about your favorite media, if you're not a total idiot

>i am the only free thinking individual on this board of sheep
I feel bad for you.. is that really the message you believe was implied there?

>people that don't care about a hobby/interest don't know about slightly past surface level things in that interest/hobby

Doesn't make it personal.

Its awkward because you don't fucking talk about such personal and unrelated things. Who the fuck keeps a conservation going about personal media taste to strangers? Might as well talk about atheism and religion and expect rhe conservation to end well.

I was really good at meeting girls in highschool and never once did I talk about my patrician special snowflake taste to try and impress them. Due to a long term relationship I got really bad at meeting girls in college when I started talking about my special snowflake interests, then I relearned again to just go with the flow and keep it simple and fun.

>is that really the message you believe was implied there?
if that wasn't the core of the message you at least painted everyone you believe belongs to the same very loose group with a broad brush

>unrelated
in a hypothetical situation where someone explicitly asked you about it? well then whose fault is it really? you can keep a conversation going on about pretty much anything if you're not completely terrible at that in general

>special snowflake
instantly discarded

>instantly discarded
That's another huge turn off for girls, you clearly can't take criticism, you get defensive and stick your fingers in your ears. Well I really don't care, it's not me who's failing to get laid. Girls have shit taste (well so do you but thats aside the point) so you're not impressing any ladies with your eclectic taste.

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHO THE FUCK THIS GUY IS I'M FUCKING SICK OF SEEING HIS FUCKING UGLY FACE ALL OVER THIS FORUM WHAT THE FUCK

I BET NONE OF YOU ACTUALLY EVEN KNOW WHO THE FUCK THIS JIMMY NU-TRON MOTHERFUCKER IS

>i dont know how to reverse image search

hownu.ru?

parker hartzler
something like ilikebumslol on instagram iirc

It seems like you're in denial. When someone asks you a question like that, why would give them an answer you know they aren't going to relate to (or has no meaning to them at all)? Unless you somehow know they are going to be interested in your mighty musical palate.

that's not the point, your useage of the phrase "special snowflake" just tells me that you feel self-loathing because of Sup Forums memes. it's like if someone asks your opinion on politics and you shy away from telling them because they might call you a liberal cuck. it's also just really annoying

i don't know but it doesnt make a huge difference if i name three mainstream artists or three less popular ones. that's not bragging, it depends on your attitude. if they give me something like that phrase in the greentext story it's not terribly hard to shrug off and change the topic, or just joke about it or something. i don't know, i just know music tastes are not as big a deal as you'd think if you spend too much time on Sup Forums, and that it's rarely ever the first thing someone asks about me when i get to know them

Self loathing? I love the bantz here on 4chins, i'm just not enough of a beta to tell girls all of my favorite hipster indie artists in a pathetic attempt to seem cultured. I know for a fact it's engaging to someone who isn't engaged by music

its not engaging**

>2016
>not listening to Dark Polo Gang
>be surprised when people call you a faggot hipster
You asked for this

then why wouldnt you just change the topic if it doesn't interest them either way? i'm not one to bring it up by myself ever unless i see someone wearing a band shirt or something
>a pathetic attempt to seem cultured.
if that's what you think people talk behind your back while i don't, i'm delusional and you're paranoid, okay?

Lol you were literally complaining because you have troubles with girls, and now you're trying to say you're doing nothing wrong.

Alright, sure it's them not you.

i didn't, though. this was my first post ITT

oh my bad thought you were the guy complaining about girls not being interested in his music taste