LoL nigger

>2016
>wanting to be white

I love being white

Who wouldn't want to be white

Lots of people

didn't do anything

suure

My life would be so much easier if I was a nigger... They get into college and jobs much easier than whites and with less qualifications. Too bad 98% of them are too fucking stupid to take advantage of all the crutches given to them.

Do you really think that every person wants to be white?

>They get into college and jobs much easier than whites >Things that don't happen

People born into lesser races lack the capacity to understand they were born into a lesser race. Those who figures it out are envious

This is true, I worked as an admin assistant at a top school. Nigger quotas mean they have to let in these retards, other wise the school gets labeled racist for because they chose NOT to discriminate

>Things that need happened

Blacks never had it so good, in the entire history of their race.

The problem is that it's at everyone else's expense.

This may be true but they can't hold a job or get anything out of college so it's all kind of pointless.

Ever met a nigger with a PHD from a "Traditionally Black University"? It's like talking to somebody who didn't get past 8th grade trying to impress you by using big words they don't know the meaning of. You would be embarrassed for them if it wasn't so funny.

Niggers get crazy advantages in the US but can't leverage them for even an average quality of life.

holy fuck i love being white

Look at any HR department. Thats where they end up. Where they can apply their pro nigger agendas

Have a white day!

>I love being white
also fat it seems

>Implying I to be a cumskin
Lol no
>tfw you weren't born Japanese

You're immune from the sun though, that's something.

WHITE POWER

white american people are basically walking cancer in the sun without the precious sun cream

This
>Be white
>Then red

>tfw brown short mexican

Thank god I'm not a manlet

>white """"men""""

Tfw pale white but don't burn even when out shirtless in the sun. Haha Germans and Scandinavians rock. British and Irish suck.

>tfw brit and superior

?
What is this picture mean?

he's drinking bleach from cringing you fucking Kamikaze pilot

Funny thing is according to a study I read Japanese have bigger dicks than Americans.

but not than Canadians

>cringing
Fuck off stupid cumskin

I'm just telling you.

Oh, well thank you

You're welcome my honorary Aryan friend.

People who don't want to be second class citizens

kek fucking weeb
enjoy scrambled genes and slant eyes
also japs are yellow, you stupid fuck

>kek

must be all that maple syrup
has special powers man
*smokes weed legally and gets raped by syrians*